ITT: Anime that you miss discussing with Sup Forums when it aired

ITT: Anime that you miss discussing with Sup Forums when it aired.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFsFCfgsehA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feel bad for the people who didn't watch it as it aired from the beginning.

Probably the best anime in the world.

>holocaust
Go watch some more history channel op. GC is shit.

I was about to post this too. I miss SIT DOWN

You missed the point of the post. The thread is to reminisce on anime that you had fun discussing with Sup Forums regardless of whether it was good or shit.

wish i was here when TTGL aired that must have been a wild ride.

The latest one is Danganronpa 3.
The show was shit but it had some pretty solid memes.
I still miss JUZOBOYS

evangelion

Does anyone have the day Reinhard destroyed Sup Forums?

seitokai yakuindomo
aho girl
guilty crown
sacred seven
another
Mecha anime with stupid plots in general.

Kill la kill.

Early Kill la Kill threads were fucking legendary.

Which one was this?

2013/2014 was one of the all-time best times to be on Sup Forums. We got SamFlam and Valvrave around the same time, too.

I miss you too guys ;_; Wildest ride in recent memory. Can't help but hope for another original Dangan anime.

Samurai Flamenco. youtube.com/watch?v=GFsFCfgsehA

Kado's speculation threads ended up being way better than the show itself

Not really during the reign of spfag but pre ep 7 were the best threads in a long time.

pokemon

muh trope subversion

I remember you Phoneposter.

I love shitting on Shinka with Sup Forums.

Mayoiga was the best. Every episodic discussion thread was like witnessing a train wreck about to happen.

I love watching big, exciting shows with Sup Forums.
Even if the show itself is shit, the specula, the shitposting, the memes and the camaraderie of experiencing something new together just makes it all worth it.

One of my biggest regrets is missing out on watching Penguindrum with Sup Forums. The show was pretty meh, but it was the exact kind of show where the speculation and excitement of each episode would have made it much more enjoyable.

needless was fucking fun

>tfw there wont be another rollacoster of literal hope and despair

valvrave easily. does anyone have screenshots that shit was so wild

I still remember watching Glasslip with Sup Forums. The show was a boring piece of shit, but the threads were marvelous.
>David sleeping in a tent
>Spaghetti-kun
>Evil glasses lesbian
>EEEEEEEEH-chan
It was a fun ride.

>too busy waiting for Hyouge Mono subs to follow Madoka threads

I'm pretty sure entire civilizations rose and fell during the wait between Hyouge Mono subs, how did that prevent you from watching other shows?

>there will never be a ride as crazy as DR3 again

Even if it was complete fucking garbage and ruined its related games I still want another anime just to shitpost again

You mean the remake PV?

That early thread that turned into "Economics, post scarcity, the end of the market as we know it and can Joules heating destroy the planet" general? I know right. A shame the show never delved into half the questions we raised and debated in this thread.

BOKU JANAI

I have this saved.

Thunderbolt Fantasy
Tiger Mask W
Tonkatsu DJ
Drifters
Ushio and Tora
I liked the JoJo threads when new episodes came out but outside of that I'd avoid them.

Anyone got a screenshot of the thread where 15 hours kun first appeared?

It was so painful to watch this shit.
Best time of the week.

Found the one I was looking for

2011 was one of the GOAT years for Sup Forums along with 2007. It seemed every season had at least 3 major event anime. I mean Spring alone had Kaiji S2, Ano Hana, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, Tiger and Bunny to name a few. Idolm@ster, Madoka, Penguin Drum, Madoka, and IS all came out that year as well.

I wish that I could turn back time~
Cause now the guilt is all mine!
Can't live without the trust from those you love~
I know you can't forget the past~
You can't forget love and pride~
Because of that it's killing me inside~

Yeah I remember the livestream of the first episode. The anime has been hyped for so long. Everyone was so happy when gamagoori first appeared. That fucking stair scene.

I hate that first episode for being so good, it tricked me into watching the rest of the show.

TADA BANRI

Good times.

What? What did I miss?! WHAT DID REINHARD DOOOOOO

surprised no one has posted the penis picture yet

I remember when haruhi aired. People set up refugee threads on Sup Forums to have a place to discuss other anime.

>2013/2014
>mfw this is what 2012 newfags think
>mfw I have no face
Vulvarape S2 was shit and overshadowed by something i can't remember, also klk threads were fucking cancer
>Daiz had to make the OP and got stickied on the last eps
Nothing can top that cancer except maybe current mods.

The definition of a forced hype, people were seeing train wrecks where there were no trains, someone post that relevant webm.

This.

it was recent but I still miss the PriPri threads

Looks pretty tame desu.

>2012
I wish. This website stole my youth and ruined my life.
I forgot about the Daiz thing, though, so maybe you're right and I'm just a massive faggot.

i cri evey time

YoI had some good threads. I rarely ever came back to the threads since the anime ended, but they sure were fun.

Yeah, 2013 was one of the worst years, klk and snk threads flooded the board with newfags.

I remember every one of these threads. I truly miss those times.

Someone has screencaps from the snk season 1 finale?

Watching this trainwreck tumble with everyone was glorious. I miss it for how completely awful it was desu.

>2 episodes every week
>komaeda gun
>JUZOBOYS
>that fucking ending

it was perfect

2017 truly was a great year for garbage series. I feel like 50% of the series I watched ended up being offensively bad.

as someone who was watching with Sup Forums and dropped four episodes in, there was nothing worth missing

Man, no one talks about this shiz anymore.

Are you watching Dragonball Super now?
It isn't relaly exciting but it sure is shit enough, and the memes are top notch (in that they are so retarded they loop around and become hilarious again)

I can't bring myself to watch it.
Having grown up loving Z, I just can't do it.
I know Z wasn't great. I know it had a lot of shit. But it also had some great fights with a lot of weight behind the animation. Everything I see of Super just looks so weightless and cheap.

>ctrl-f space
>0 results
I fucking miss Space Dandy threads so much. No other anime has been the same for me.

Judging by how many pics I got of valverave shit I guess that was the last trainwreck I was there with Sup Forums

The second season was a wet fart of such magnitude it erased all the banter that the first had raised

They were peaceful, truly intellectual threads

>mfw /y/fags got cucked and defeated by the power of deflorationg impregnation sex and eugenics

Nobody remembers or care about Inaho anymore but Slainefags still exist.

I haven't bothered to watch much this year since Kado scared me the fuck away from 2017. Don't think we've missed anything desu, Made in the Abyss is pretty decent tho.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

>I fucking hate Juzo

>no pic
You fucked up.

Rinne no Lagrange, but I feel like nobody remembers it

Hataraku maou-sama
Not a train wreck. Just enjoyable to watch and talk about

Pic related will always be best girl

Today, I will remind them

I'll never forget.

Would have liked to discuss SnW

this one?

Mahouka, everyone in the threads had the right mindset.

Oh, gay. I thought he meant the good Reinhard.

Guilty Crown was such a masterpiece.
I dropped it every week.

People who complain about bad CG didn't witness those two terrors.

I remember when I tried reducing the frame count on a GIF of him chopping cucumbers and he gained the ability to slice them without the knife making contact. It was amazing.

The blond one or the other blond one?

The fabulous one.

Pretty much all anime

WIXOSS
Infected episode 12 was magical