Are we Facing a Female Mental Health Crisis

>Be renowned for your beauty
>Become “Miss Wyoming”
>Date a mutt
>Reproduce with said mutt
>Destroy your gene pool
>End any possibility of producing a future “Miss Wyoming”

Pic related

Attached: 180D612B-5DF6-49BB-916A-6134609DB5DB.jpg (1862x1199, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol you think she gives a fuck? Her next Instagram post is all the further out she is capable of prioitizing

But yes there is a female mental health crisis in that the vast majority are crazy

WH*TES BTFO'D AGAIN TODAY LMAO

The real black-pill is the white race is doomed because they can't keep their women from fucking low iq animals.

>all those aryan genez flushed down the toilet, just like that

I always wonder if the person writing this looks like pic related.

Attached: andrew_anglin-total_fascism.jpg (202x300, 7K)

that's one woman you jew

Western women are a lost cause. And no this is not my nihilism talking but merely observable reality.
We never should've allowed them to vote.

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x473, 116K)

The western roastie perfectly summed up. No no no. God please no.

Attached: IMG_20171216_151545.png (1080x566, 561K)

>black hair
>aryan
Pick one

Nigger murders his wife in the middle of upscale shopping mall 5 minutes from my house yesterday. Still they don't learn?

Attached: 2018-03-19.png (974x551, 983K)

Its just natural selection,
white men have no future so women are mating with non whites.

>slovenia
I wonder what you are doing here to write in several race related threads about how mad you are
>>>/leftypol/

You've got to do better than that

Attached: PGWB (64).png (1280x720, 1.96M)

This, insta whores are morons and no one should want to breed with them or care who they breed with as long as they remove themselves from our gene pool

Coincidentally looks just like the mutt baby in OP in 18 years

It's not hard to look better than an ugly nigger.

Protip: women's opinions don't really matter. Only the phenotype of a person who looks like they can build a civilization matters.

Tropical congoid and shitskin features are slum trash-tier and worthless.

Bitch isn't even attractive.
She's a paper bagger if I ever saw one

Who cares.
Roasties gonna roast

>implying being a mutt doesn't give you bonus points now for miss universe contests
Remember Miss Japan?

She already looked like a mutt

Attached: DHv3cXNWAAIdsYX.jpg (540x799, 61K)

>Implying women can love a daughter more beautiful then they are

You wouldnt believe the kind of shit ugly mothers put attractive daughters through, they become competative in shallow subjects the daughter often doesnt care about and the nasty creatures that they are try to turn what they dont care about into an insecurity

For the sake of the kid its better that it doesnt distract from the mothers appearance, something she obviously values looking at her photoshopped mugshot with baby and husband unedited

Meme flags must die

why is its mouth stuck like its always prepared to suck dick?

Mudsharks will be genetically rubbed out by the laws of evolution. Some nigs arent nigs at all, but you can bet your ass it goes back to some white IQ

Only like 5% of white women outbreed.

Racemixing is a threat to our race but that simply is because we are such a minority globally.
Numbers wise the real threat to us is that we all cannot have more than two kids, and that is an economic issue. When you account for inflation and the tax rate the average white family spends in taxes what they would have spent on a family of 3-4 kids, and that's prior to having kids. If we wanted to restore our race gutting taxes and national debt is the only way to give our people the economic ability to do so.

It's the exact opposite. We are the ones being genetically rubbed out. The end. Wake the fuck up.

Isn't it improving your gene pool, more variation and blacks have more dominant genes.

We are more than a minority globally. We are absolute minorities in basically every single one of our major population hubs that isn't Russia if you take out all the 60+ year olds filling up nursing homes.

Niggers have never created an advanced civilization anywhere. They will never create one. The only thing it has done is guarantee not an Asian century, but an Asian millennium.

You must be a nigger.
How the fuck is having dumber kids that can run and jump slightly better an improvement?

so many frustrated tiny-dicked white dorks in this thread lol

I'd tell you that you won't be laughing when your living conditions are the same as the Congo, but frankly you're never going to remember and you wouldn't know the difference. It will all be normal to you.

>Date a mutt
Sorry to mention but he is BLACK!
Everyday that I enter here I get more convinced that white women truly loves black men more than the white ones.

>betray her own tribe , produce unattractive mongrel and degrade economic potential

>For orgasm

at least we know that European and Japanese smarter than Yanks

>Only like 5% of white women outbreed.

source , please

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/

We know that almost 10% of White women in America do interracial for orgasm or just being scum

America is more resemble as dominican republic

There is no such thing mass shooting in 50s to early 60s

gun violence and drug crisis is symptom

China know that eventually they gonna win when white american lose control of every thing

it could be 2030

Yeah but now her son will have the bbc, that’s the ONLY gene women care about

Bitches been in a mental health crisis since the garden of Eden. I reckon there's no reason for them to change it up now,

it's not a racewar, it's an ideology war. even when whites are gone, there will be feminists, sjws, and all sorts of cancerous ideologies that they will try to force onto china, regardless of whether or not whites exist. whites themselves are slaves without the conviction to fix themselves

t. chink

Attached: 1496958009714.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>be narcissistic and self obsessed
>make bad life decisions

Pick two.
Why do you care about women like this? They aren't good people.

Social media is a virus spreading mind poison for women. Women should be seen not heard.

having nigger gene mean becoming poor

>when whites are gone

And then West can't sustain economic status

What did i tell you , When Rome conquer the Egypt

Egyptian mixed to death and mordern Egyptian have "sub-sahara african gene"

the rest is history as they say, Egypt will never great again

in america case, situation is far worst

50% white 20% Latino 20% black society mean chaos and corruption

No ethnic group in this country are majority

Corporation and Bank do what ever they want

citizenship mean nothing and only being rich matter

Gibbon’s ‘The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire’ describe this situation

roman compromise with enemy by give universal citizenship to every one

By law of scarcity , Citizenship and vote it self is meaninglessness as a result of devaluation of citizenship

No one care about society or other people

brutal and young nation a rise and rome was destroyed

Burn something something
Pay something something

>>betray her own tribe

Uhm... I know your mindset is stuck back in the flinstones days... but there are no tribes anymore. We live in these things called countries. Weird i know... educate yourself.

go back to tumblr, faggot.

Whites are living in the "foundations" of their ancestors, they provided all the comfort for the current generation, the next generation of whites will be poor, because this generation is doomed. Look to the average white boy today, they are locked in his parents house masturbating to anime figures or collecting his cum in a jar, what would you expect for a creature like that? This is why white women are dating black guys, this is why they tend to be more liberal. I'm not fully black, I have green eyes and brown hair and whites don't consider me white they only consider white if you have blond hair and blue eyes. This is why I adopted the black cause.

Attached: 0aa5d3cc2b7b28f0f2bf29daa2c3d9e4211e72b76e76d3662c5138b43998e06a.jpg (712x923, 101K)

When i see this i feel like it is our fault.. We failed our women. We are responsible for this atrocity. We alone must stop it.

Everyone in America will be poor, except from the parts of America that are just outright annexed by the Chinese and ethnically cleansed. The people who now populate America are the same people who populate Cameroon, Bolivia, etc. It's done as a country. You're already seeing the foundations break and rot with no capability to even maintain the infrastructure, just like postcolonial Africa.

Posting this screencap from EPIC thread yesterday!

Attached: WOMEN REPLACED BY BRAINDEAD GIRL 4 + GOD.png (1625x1498, 1.24M)

>nigger lover
>socialnetwhore
>not even that pretty
eh, nothing of value was lost

Hahahaha so these are the great "whites" of america who are supposedly much better than euros?

>Be renowned for your beauty
>Duck face slut

No.
We aren't facing a female mental health crisis, we are facing a female degeneracy crisis.
We are facing a degeneracy crisis in general, but female degeneracy seems to be particularly rampant.
The reason for this is that women biologically evolved to be whores. It is in their self interest to be whores. They can stand to gather massive personal wealth by being whores.
If left unchecked women WILL devolve into degenerates at the first opportunity, or worse still, if given the ability to affect government policy of a society they will consistently use this power to free themselves from responsibility.

dumb kimchi nigger

>Are we Facing a Female Mental Health Crisis

you only just figured out? ah, ameriburgers.. slow minds, quick tempers