PDL looks like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p2ksX48PBQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AKsbQpd7ACM
overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Zesshi_Zetsumei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that retard smile

yaaaaaaaaaass

well,this is one way to lose no nut November.

Zesshi looked bland and stupid as hell

>Great Basilisk
>Drunk Shalltear
Oh doing well so far
>Ending face of Albedo and Ainz
And now i'm worried.

Not a big fan of ZZ and PDL designs. Albedo's smile is even uglier than season 1.

I want Albedo to jerk me off with her prehensile ahoge

how low have Madhouse fallen? looks like trash visually

Its all about budget, i guess.

Wait, who is the white armored dude with the flying swords?

PDLs armor, probably a flashback when he encounterd shalltear while she was mindcontrolled.

Oh, ok, I forgot that.

>probably a flashback when he encounterd shalltear while she was mindcontrolled.
I don't remember this, what book was it in?

>And now i'm worried.
Dont be, the face she makes their fits perfectly for that scene.

That scene was in the movie was well.
youtu.be/AKsbQpd7ACM

intermission of vol 7. In vol 3 Ainz was suprised why Shalltear was in her full armor when he was meeting her the second time.
The anime didnt showed it, but the recap movie fixed that.

Shalltear and PDL? Where? I do not remember this part.

no CG yet, thank god

I leave for such a short time and I also missed a movie.
Next thing you'll tell me is that he actually brought dwarves into the story.

>intermission of vol 7
Shit, not sure it was translated when I read it. Thats neat and kind of makes the conversation he had with Evileye make a little more sense since I think he mentioned meeting another vamp.

Look the same to me, but maybe i'm blind.

Okey thanks, so Shalltear won or the fight between these two remains unfinished?

my dick is rock fucking hard

>t-tadaima Albedo
cute as fuck

It's not the face, it's the quality of drawing, lacks detail, I hope it's just a PV thing.

>Shalltear won
Shalltear bitch slapped the fuck of the RC armor, and dragon pussied out because she damaged his shiny.

>PDL Final boss of NW
>looks smaller and weaker than FDL

What were they thinking?

Who the fuck is PDL

PDL = Platinum Dragon Lord

PDL looks good, his design looks based off Olsarid.
ZZ is weird. I always pictured her as looking like Zazie Rainyday.

Why are there so many speed readers in this thread?

YOU ALL WERE LAUGHING BUT LIZARDMANS ARE COMING

What is Aura drinking? Also Mare a cute, I hope she gets more screentime this season.

alright lads, how many episodes and how much will this cover? what are the chances for 2 cours?
hopefully they rush through the lizard arc cause it's pretty shit desu

Probably 12/13 episodes and will cover vol 4, 5 and 6.

>hopefully they rush through the lizard arc cause it's pretty shit desu
except for the lizard sex scene
I hope they adapt that in big detail

>PDL Final boss of NW

since when? I think in the power charts the PDL is somewhere around 50-60. there are battle maids who could kill it.

Typical fucking dragon.

Fluder is in the 60's and he's a human, PDL should be in the 90's.

not at all. you are missing the power gap here. first of all if Flauder is in the 60's that would be impossible. it would mean he out levels Nabe, and Nabe can cast 9th level spells. Flauder can't even cast 7th level spells.

Lizard arc will be the first 2, maybe 3 episodes I suppose, then 1-2 random episodes with Momon/Ainz, and then Kingdom's capital shenanigans.

Who is that on 0:50?

My waifu.

I guess you don't know your waifu's name?

I saw the dragons?

They are going straight into the dwarven arc?

no no no this is PDL not the ones from the dwarven arc.

Who is that?

Season 4 when?

He can do one 6th tier, two 3rd tiers and a bunch of 1-2 tier from different classes, that puts him at lv 60 at minimum.
Nabe can cast higher tier cause she's a minmax tryhard.

Lizard Arc

It's just been awhile for me, plus I have a hard time remembering a volume's contents by it's number.
I couldn't tell you what happened in volume 4, but if you ask me what happened in the volume where explorers go into Naz I could give more details.
Yes I know vol4 isn't that one.

Ainz has some problems with the Dense Harem MC Syndrome when interpreting what it means when women staring at him lovestruck. Same with Evileye, same with Neia. She event told him that her eyes and glare were just genetic trace from her father, but numbskull forgot it the second she said that apparently.

Will Ainz ever be honest to his sons and daughters?`Would they lose all their respect for him?

Would the heteromorphic race be a popular choice for anons to pick on Sup Forums over humanoid and demi-human races? For players in YGGDRASIL, it doesn't seem popular enough among the Japs and they're usually the main target of being hunted down by other races.

How much Shalltear will S2 have? She was the only good thing about this.

Of course not. Everybody would play a cute girl. Assuming anyone would even play some p2w sandbox shit.

>p2w
I assume that there were PvP modes with cash shop items disabled.

Humans have greater class and job diversity so they will be popular regardless.
Heteromoph is kind of restricted on what you can do with your build.
>not playing a full dive vr game
Enjoy your PS 7 shit.

Can't wait for Lizard arc. For some reason that's the first thing that comes to mind when I hear about Overlord. I'm not up to date with my reading though.

Is the movie subbed yet?

Can't they just mind control Ainz with that world class item or was it a 1 time use?

There would be alot of paladins (humans) trying to kill heteromorph and demihuman scum on Sup Forums

Doesn't work on poeple with world items, but the theocracy doesn't know that. They don't want to use it on Ainz for now because they fear the backlash of his minions. If you think I am pulling this out of my ass, the world item thing was mentioned from vol 3 onwards multiple times and the council meating of ST was the vol 12 intermission.

*vol 10 intermission I meant

Holy shit that ZZ design looks cute as fuck.

I want to color her white.

too bad she dont do SHIT

She lost to the cube

They did the rest of the guardians so well,so how the hell do they keep messing up with Albedo image. Her smile at the end look really creepy and weird

Dont you mean Shallchair?

PDL look too small for a DL.
ZZ doesn't look cute at all. She can die then.

I assume he can change form, that was also just a suit he was controlling.

They do it right then, she is retarded and creepy

I also see drama cd2 in it. Not sure v6 would be in it.

Meh. Her design is shitty

>Is the movie subbed yet?
Yes.

She is creepy and weird in that scene. Should be the prologue of vol 4. Hasnt seen Ainz for quite some time because he is busy with being momon.

--
"Welcome back, Ainz-sama."
Returning to his own room after half a month, Albedo’s next words drained
all the strength from his body.
"Would you like to have something to eat? Would you like to have a bath?
Or would you like to have… me?"
For a moment, Ainz thought he could see multiple heart shapes fluttering
behind Albedo’s body
"...What are you doing"
"I’m playing newlyweds, Ainz-sama. I heard that there is no better way of
welcoming back a husband who went out on a work trip with the family pet.
How was it?"
--

Albedo doesn't have that kind of smile.In LN her smile is always angelike and pure and her weird reaction is usually hidden from Ainz. In LN the only way she display her excitement is by flapping her wings. In anime her mouth look like it split all the way to her ears. Only Shalltear can do that when she drink someone blood. Anime really fucked up her image. In LN her settings is that she look harmless and pure from the outside(make it hard for others to see what she is thinking),but anime make her look like a slut and weirdo

Off course i know that part. But the pv just ruin it for me. When i read that part in v4,i always image a angelic,pure and sweet smile. Like with floating heart and stuff.

This completely ruin the Mare xZZ shipping. She look old and sly. I thought her eyes has same colors like the twins but it seems it's just black and white. Not attractive in my opinion

Consider how Ainz further in that little prologue fears a reverse rape from her it fits perfectly.

After vol 8 timeline between 4 or 5 she got herself better undercontrol. This is just a sign that it will go out of hand...

and seeing the scene in the PV of mare handing out the guildring i cant think of any other scene he doing that beside the one where he gives away the ring before leaving nazerick to hand out cocytus invitation for the bath....that was also vol 8. I know i am to hopefull about this second season...

Who was this supposed to be? I can't remember anyone in Blue Rose like that. Was this one of the ST demigods?

Her original setting was that she was a slut in the first place. Instead of throwing herself at all men, she just throws herself at Momonga now. I'll admit, the ear to ear smile was probably done for memes and played for jokes, as a wannabe yamato nadeshiko wouldn't have been as visibly amusing.

Albedo constantly makes that kind of faces, it's just either not seen from Ainz point of view (at best he sees the glimpses of it and brush it off as imagination), or not described to full extent in the text. If you read her settings it says right there about it.
>Because of that, her personality is similarly twisted, being merciless and cruel, cunning and savage. She gives her enemies despair and revels in their agonizing deaths.
>Her usual expression seems to be there to suppress the urges which flow from her heart - a mask which exists to conceals her desire to perform ruthless acts upon the weak.
>However, that only applies when dealing with those not of Nazarick.
>Fortunately for those who do not serve Nazarick, one can take comfort in the fact that the mask is very sturdy and will not break easily.
>In addition, she smiles all the time - to the point where one might say she does not show any other emotion.
>Her smile is nothing more than a poker face to her.
>She can also show emotions like anger, grimaces and fake tears.

So at least 26 episodes, right? or horrible pacing.

>I leave for such a short time and I also missed a movie.
you didnt miss much both moves were recaps with maybe 5 minutes of new footage between em

Considering how we see intermission stuff, probably longer then 12 episodes.

The funny thing the dragon is in intermission of vol 7...but it woudlnt be surpising if they push him forward for storys sake and mystery for the whole shalltear deal.

Her slut setting got change anyway. Turn into love Momonga,so at most it is just a woman in madly in love. She doesn't have that slut personality. And her role is to play the innocent angel act.

Should I go back and watch them? or should I let hype build up for lizardmen?

overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Zesshi_Zetsumei

This trailler looks like some generic fantasy shit.
You guys really watch this? Geez.

Content Tags:

Male: Bbm Demon Dragon Goblin Minotaur Monster Muscle Orc Pig Pig Man Sheep Man

Female : Ahegao All The Way Through Anal BDSM Bestiality Birth Blowjob Body Writing Bondage Bukkake Brain Fuck Collar Corruption Deepthroat Defloration Double Penetration Eggs Gag Huge Penis Human Cattle Human Pet Humiliation Impregnation Inflation Lactation Large Insertions Masturbation Metal Armor Milf Milking Mind Break Mind Control Nakadashi Netorare Oyakodon Paizuri Parasite Public Use Pregnant Prolapse Rape Rimming Slave Stomach Deformation Slime Snuff Tentacles Thigh High Boots Torture Vore Yuri

Misc: FFM Threesome Group MMF Threesome

10/10 intermission

I remember people saying overlord wouldnt get a 2nd season because the first season was just to advvertise the LN.

What happened?

Do you think we will get more overlord doujins?

2nd season is just an advertisement for the LN.

And third season will be advertisement for the manga.

>fucking nothing but climb
well fuck.

Not a lot, but what scenes she does have are all great. The drunk in the bar scene, ShallChair, and the rematch with Brain.