Inuyashiki

New episode is out so why is there no thread?

I banged all the 4channers talking shit about me

>Girl confesses her love for him
>Thanks her and walks off
Pure alpha

Trump when?

B A N G

>Episode is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

This episode really showed a lot more depth to Hiro's character. He isn't completely psychopathic. He legitimately cares about his family

Everyone is obviously resting and getting ready for the madness of the next week's episode.

Because it came out yesterday?

Was there any? The story is already out for everyone to see and everyone is just waiting for the dumb highlight moment to happen

It also draws an amazing parallel between Hiro and Inuyashiki
While Inuyashiki is learning how to use his weapons, Hiro is healing his mother of her cancer
Their roles have completely reversed. Inuyashiki is destroying and Hiro is saving. The difference is their motivations behind it. Hiro is now saving out of complete selfishness and Inuyashiki is destroying out of his desire to help and save

the next episode will be pretty epic
"people of 2ch"

he's just impotent

final episode
cant wait to see CNN and all the major news tvs speaking about this anime
cant wait for trump's tweet too

Just wait for the next episode

We already knew that from how he treated his friend though.
Bit of a shitty parallel if you ask me. Hiro already knew how to heal, he just hadn't bothered to do it. Inuyashiki on the other hand is straining just to find weapons and seems to have no idea how to use them.

He's also an special kind of stupid if he never though "Hey, maybe my mom wouldn't aprove of killing people"

How come he didn't hear his mom getting cancer?

This episode shows how childs of diverced parent become fucked up on the head, glad a piece of media actually finally recognizes it

How come he didn't hear his friend calling for help (even if it was not true)?

I thought you were going to parallel that Hiro is saving his family and friends while ignoring others, while Inu is ignoring his family. Seriously, I expected Inu's family to play a bigger role by this point, they don't even notice he's acting strange.

Super hearing has on-off switch, Hiro didn't care to turn it on.

His daughter will be somehow relevant later. Wife and son too.

>they don't even notice he's acting strange
Not like they cared about him anyway. Also, how come he sleeps on a different room that his wife? I can get separate beds if his back is shitty, but a room?

Makes sense, he's not interested in saving people after all.

Was the captured suspect just a ruse from the police so Hiro would lower his guard?

People got excited, read the manga, then were dissapointed.

I thought the parallel was that hiro needs to kill to feel human, while ichiro needs to help people.

>gantz author
There was no hype in the first place.

People are starting to realize that the show is bad, just like Gantz and the author.

There was one yesterday.

The OP and old guy alone make it good.

No, it isn't. Take off your edgelord glasses.

But i like my edgelord glasses. Why dont you put them on?

It clouds my judgement and makes me think that anything with gore and dark themes is good.

Wait, is that what the Berserk OP meant all this time?

So it makes you enjoy more shows? Yes that sounds awful.

This

QUALITY

The was never any hype. Today's Sup Forums is no fun.

You can see where his inner rage and hatred comes from. Good episode

I'm kind of avoiding the threads because I don't want spoilers
>Inb4 read the manga
The anime will cover everything anyways. I have other stuff to read.

I really wonder what is going to happen once Hiro is in custody. He swore he won't kill again because of his mom. But his mom WILL find out and once she know he's the serial killer who destroyed ENTIRE FAMILIES, I bet she'll commit sudoku in front of him.

You can literally read the entire manga in an hour and a half.

Grampa bot is FINALLY learning how to fight. But he desperately need a kung-fu master. Seriously, soaking damages until the "limit break" is not the best strategy.

>10 volumes
You must read manga a hell of a lot faster than I do.

some chapters barely have any dialogue

There's not a lot of dialogue. So yes, it'll literally take you that long to read the entirety of the manga, unless you take the time to inspect art in every single panel.

We had like 3 threads back to back yesterday when the episode aired. At least use the catalog.

the way I was interpreting the show so far is that their transformations changed the brains too and amplified their deeper thoughts and impulses

are they just acting the way they are because they feel godlike now?

>are they just acting the way they are because they feel godlike now?
They do it simply because they can.

The tech seems to be able to do anything the person thinks, even subconsciously, but I don't see it affecting their thoughts or desires at all in itself (only effectively since power corrupts).

AOTS

I think this is an analogy to an old myth (rings of gyges). The myth tells a story about two persons, a bad one (only cares about himself) and a good one (cares about law and humanity), gaining each a ring. The ring would give them power to do anything they please in society without receiving punishment (they would turn them invisible). In the end the good person will inevitably act the same as the bad person, or so the myth says.

Not that the story will be like this. Obviously the focus is somewhere else, but I think it is based on this myth.

>people of different character in the same, unusual, situation
This might be one of the oldest myths known to man.

Some chapter are literally just an old guy flying around without dialouge

this episode was kinda dull
but do not worry
next episode will be orgasmic

Man this adaptation is so faithful I am kinda sad this probably means no anime original ending, that's the worst part of the whole thing.

I thought the first two episodes had clearly established that the transformation reduced their capability to feel emotion to near zero. Each of them figured out a solution to it is to look for the strongest feelings they can get. Inuyashiki's nature led him to becoming a hero, Hiro however has never cared about anyone in his life other than his family and Andou. This led him to try another avenue which is murder. Notice how when he murdered that family in episode he didnt immediately kill the father and son in the bathtub. First he wounded the father and then he told him he wouldnt let the son live. He even says something along the line of "this is not enough yet" while doing the act.
Bottom line - they want to feel.

More specifically, inuyashiki is looking for the rush of positive emotions he gets when he saves people and hiro wants to see people in anguish that he himself has caused.

HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND

Where are you going, my Hiro?

how come his mom never had the discussion with him that killing people is wrong before now?

Pretty much.

Why is the old guy always sweating?

Where were the aliens in such a hurry to get to?

taco bell run

Why does Gantz's author hate One Piece?

he jerked off his manga in another one of his mangas hes obviously is a self loving cunt that probably thinks anything he doesn't write is trash

>What killed the hype?

Anime cut a lot of manga events.
Every wall with Gantz posters.
Terrible CGI

Sounds accurate

I just finished the manga. What the fuck? That ending was even worse than Gantz.

Boing!

Bang!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Inuyashiki airs the thursdays, not saturdays, this is not Kekkai Sensen with 1 thread that last 3 days.

How do you go from that to this?

Please tell me this faggot get's BANGed in the manga.
Shishigami trusted Andou enough with his secret and instead his childhood buddy thinks it's a good idea to force Hiro to a corner by calling the cops because "he killed my bullies and some families that i don't care about".

>my friend is a serial killer robot who shoot invisible bullet with his finger
>please trust me, police officer-san. I'm not retarded, I swear!

are we sure it was andou who called the cops? I just assumed it was because of the 3 million yen he stole

Literally me

And this is how you treat your best friend whom you've known for years.
>I can stop him but i may end up killing him
>Nah just kill him because he has been acting differently

Doubt it. He could have easily manipulated the banks to make him untraceable.

>"he killed my bullies and some families that i don't care about".
That's way more reason than you should need to call the cops.

evil has always been a part of humanity and there is nothing wrong including it in a story, stop hiding in your little bubble, dumb shit.

Do the cool kids in Japan read manga, or look down on it at all?