What's going to happen to Russia once he's gone?

What's going to happen to Russia once he's gone?

Attached: Uzbekistan_SCO_Summit_Mukh.jpg (2591x1817, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of his cronies will succeed him and give him immunity from prosecution just like he did with Yeltsin.

Will he be able to maintain Russia or will Russia collapse without Putin?

I think little will change. With a shrinking population and booming oil and gas exports which the West needs, Russia is not such a difficult country to manage as it was in Soviet times.

The insurrection in Chechnya is pretty much over. If whoever takes over can contain the Chinese from encroaching in Siberia he'll do fine.

Russia is likely to collapse with Putin, the question is does it take the rest of the world with it?

Russia will remain more or less the same so there's enough money to bleed the country of for their endless list of millionaires and billionaires.

Wrong board faggot.

This board is for discussing Russian history not Russian future.

Attached: zhukov.jpg (2880x3410, 664K)

Isn't any kind of "deep state" in Russia which could literaly fight to death and destroy Russia with them? I do not think Russia would be stable without Putin, it's like he maintain every oligarch under is command and they stfu, but would enter in a civil war if it was to succeed him.

The future is the past, baba-booie

Chechnya would probably gain independence but I don’t think that Russia would balkanize on a large scale.

The oligarchs and KGB apparatchiks that run Russia are like a big family - That's what Yeltsin called them in fact - "the Family".

There may be some power struggles at first but eventually they'll fall in line just like they did with Putin, with the good ol carrot and stick tactic of blackmail or bribery.

I belive population in Russia isn't shrinking anymore

They stay an embarrassing shithole

Attached: stronk3.png (960x1067, 261K)

Putin's 65. Assuming he's going for the "Dear Leader" route, I imagine he won't even think of retiring for at least another 10 years, and even then he may just rule the country until he dies.

That gives him plenty of time to find and prepare a suitable successor. Hell, I'd be surprised if he doesn't have one in mind already.

At least South Africa can blame blacks for their incompetency in handling the virus. What about Russia?

Russians are just negroes with light skin

Hitler, plz go

Heroin needles.

Abstinence-only sex ed.

HIV in Russia isn't spreading sexually but through junkies sharing needles.

They'll get cucked so hard it becomes another Moldova

*Drops your oil price

>Russia is likely to collapse with Putin
yes yes, any minute now

>The insurrection in Chechnya is pretty much over.
Daily reminder that cheens hold Putain by the balls and do whatever they want in Moscow. He literally had to pay them off to make them calm down.
>source: British friend living in Moscow who married a russian, and my russian mates.

>If whoever takes over can contain the Chinese from encroaching in Siberia he'll do fine.
Syberia is already Chinese. With men drinking themselves to death, Russian women in there marry Chinese en masse.

Attached: 1509518544923.jpg (500x330, 34K)

I don't believe in God or statement of some retarded Sup Forumstard on /his/, I believe in Rosstat (Russian Federal State Statistics Service), and Rosstat says that Russians have Western European birth rates and they aren't gonna improve.

It would be better off

wishful thinking thread
>once he's gone
Heresy. The Emperor is eternal.And when not we have clones.

why are the flags unknown

Nothing

Which thread was this moved from?

Mine were too it's better now?

Shit will be fine.

>yfw he lives long enough to when cutting edge medicine reverses aging

God Tsar soon fellow comrades

Attached: 1520251463152.png (992x1004, 1.09M)

>thread comes from /his/
>it's full of actual discussion

Attached: 1514699702602.jpg (572x303, 123K)

I sincerely hope there's going to be someone with the same foreign policy but a lot more nationalistic.
Article 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation has to go.

You are welcome to visit if you contain your shitposting and don't start the constant "holocaust never happened xdddd" Sup Forums troll threads.

Attached: 1508085277984.png (1270x1036, 1024K)

OH GOD, PUT IT BACK. ITS HIDEOUS

But did it happen?

He could change the constitution to make it legal for him to run for another term, I hope he does.

He said that he won't touch the constitution.

No.

Attached: holohoax.png (1804x2160, 453K)

Either he handpicks his own successor before his last term ends like Yeltsin, and picks someone who's just as capable as him, or the decision will be left to the people who at that point might be the grown up retarded navalny generation, in which case, they'll pick some US-shill who'll bury any shred of hope and potential that Russia ever had and they'll be back where they were in the 90's.

Western neocons will be happy and will then proceed to regularly shit on their next target, China.

I won't take a Sup Forums post with a wojak attached to it as a fact.

Fair enough, I like the above linked image because it manages to present many of the points revisionists make in a rather compact format.

If you're looking for information in a more scientific format I would recommend "The Rudolf Report" by German chemist Germar Rudolf and his findings in Auschwitz.

What will happen to Germany once Merkel is gone?
Trick question. They will never be allowed to get rid of Merkel

Yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg

Attached: Auschwitz_Resistance_280 (1).jpg (296x448, 18K)

>I see an honest to God discussion was taking place

Sup Forums we know what to do

*Clears throat*

Jews will open a pizza shop in Russia and the lizards will become new Russian leader

Russian Oligarchs start a civil war because Putin didn't appoint an approved successor.

he will be in power until his 90s

Hard to say, putin cant really leave the seat of power, hes in way to deep at this point. If he gives it up hes vulnerable

They already started it. Hard western sanctions could push Putin's removal forward.

try again, kike

Attached: B8ZBtEyIMAA3RUr.jpg (918x400, 54K)

It’ll probably improve if Putin’s mafia hasn’t plundered all of its national treasury. Who are we kidding, the kleptocratics have fleeced their entire nation along with the future of the average Russian.

That isn't the Dresden trainwreck.

You mean gone for good (dead) or retired? When Putin retires he's very likely to keep his hands on the levers of power and act as some kind of senior advisor to Russia, some kind of ayatollah that keeps everything in check and paves the way for a suitable successor or a suitable governmental model for Russia if he can't find anyone as competent as himself

On his first day in office he immediately signed a decree that singled out Boris Jeltsin would be suid for any wronddoings during his term. He would be smart to make his successor to the same thing in 2024

It will be discarded like a cheap used up whore.
Land will be split evenly between european countries. Men and ugly women will be killed, pretty women sold into sexual slavery.
The world will become much happier place.

Putin is the type of leader a country needs after a huge transition. The next couple leaders will suck after him but the youth of Russia (born after 1991) will most likely be more politically active and vote for better leaders.

>Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures
>Somehow this is considered a reliable source
Are you mentally challenged?
These are the original pictures:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

Russia has been on a constant looting spree since the time of the Soviets. I doubt they'll stop now. 1991 was basically the KGB taking over Russia and plundering entire state companies to become the new oligarchy.

Attached: 1520868376732.png (451x450, 119K)

If you want to believe that the holocaust happened that's your business and I'm not attempting to change that, but you can't seriously tell me that you believe that photo hasn't been tampered with.

Does this body in the image look like a normal human shape to you? Look at those calves for instance, they're thinner than a normal human shin bone. Photo has obviously been manipulated for propaganda purposes.

Attached: d8afa0f751aaf1d245dc8e7f79dd12ff.jpg (1252x345, 156K)

he's too far gone, all evidence presented he will dismiss

There will be a HUGE power vaccum and we would get to see some elite political moves to see who will snag power.

>using wikipedia as a source

And you come from /his/? TOP FUCKING KEK

>navalny cucks will vote for better leaders

>hiv cases is an argument against apoltical figure

Putin turned russia from 3rd world into developing.
fact

Attached: russian_economy_since_fall_of_soviet_union.png (678x436, 20K)

Someone funded by Soros will take over and open up the flood gates.

I hope so as well.

I don't see how you can make out a single shape from a grainy pic. They are clearly corpses, but I don't follow that siloutte the way you outlined it.

It's really irrelevant when there's so much evidence, like the Posen speech audio of Himmler's voice I posted above, reports of monthly victim counts from the einsatzgruppen, forensic analysis, etc.

See for example link and pic related:
imgur.com/d09KvVO

In this memo, Kurt Prüfer, top senior engineer from Topf & Sons, the company that manufactured the crematory ovens, describes the capacity to burn 104,160 bodies per month (or 3472 per day, assuming the ovens functioning at 73% effectiveness) at Auschwitz-Birkenau as "not yet sufficient".

Why was a capacity to burn 104,160 bodies a month at Auschwitz-Birkenau deemed "not yet sufficient" in this 1942 memo?

Why did they need to burn more than 104,160 bodies a month in a camp that had a peak capacity to hold only 200,000 people?

The irony...

Attached: d09KvVO_d (1).jpg (614x860, 56K)

He will not, he is pedantic about law. But supposed to point at some trustworthy guy for people to pick.

Attached: 4666979.jpg (744x478, 120K)