(((hahahahahahaha)))

(((hahahahahahaha)))

Attached: 29341127_368165170329735_1969316558_n[1].png__nc_cat=0&oh=f08f3a29c052f3cced19cf5e214f2fe4&o (960x828, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7mWSj2re_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES

Attached: 1189971923277.jpg (400x400, 73K)

>yfw Judaism isn't a religion

>"its mostly muslim schools that are the problem
>"I know but we cant issue a ban on muslim schools so what do we do?"
>"Goy, i have an idea"

Holy shit hahahah

Attached: 7143DBFC-BC70-4B2B-9F5B-05260CE396A6.gif (270x310, 1.94M)

Wow

>integration
Everything they is so that more muds can do this to Swedish girls

Attached: l_1407857662.jpg (290x416, 28K)

mass 3rd world immigration ---> stripping away of rights ---> forced vaccinations ----> mass genocide

>jewish schools will be except..
wow, just wow. goddamnit sweden

Attached: index.jpg (236x213, 5K)

Attached: 1521456739300.png (925x1222, 1.35M)

ñ

Attached: 1521456779430.png (750x998, 867K)

Where is this a map of?

Attached: 1521456759107.jpg (1024x1064, 121K)

His grandkids run Swedish media too.

What's the reasoning her?

nuke us, pls

Attached: 1517537650116.png (967x954, 554K)

That's the map to eternal hell

Oy vey my yeshiva! This countersemitism can't be allowed to stand!

I predict mandatory circumcision in Sweden by end of next year
screencap this post

Attached: 1490479367459.jpg (530x500, 51K)

ñ

Attached: 1520074143019.jpg (668x947, 190K)

It's simple, they can't just shutdown muslim schools because that would be racist so they shut down every religious schools like that music festival banned all men. As only muslim schools cause problems there's no point banning jewish schools so they don't, no one care about christian though so they can go fuck themselves

Dont forget to mention he brought a afgahn migrant into a barber shop and along with her thretened the female shop owner with rape

>mfw it's fucking real

I shouldn't have doubt it.

Attached: cro-magnon-30000-b60cee55a10a5679742f40a8c355589d.jpg (297x447, 27K)

Jews make only 2% of US population, yet commit 7% of the extremist attacks.
250% Jewish overrepresentation in extremist attacks.
Jewish schools should be banned.

Attached: extremist_attacks_fbi.jpg (774x800, 51K)

(and thats a good thing)

No

You're already dead

I know this is going to sound weird but as long as the migrant problem isnt fixed its better to let them have their own schools, this way our kids arent bothered by them and they dont bring down the general quality of the schools where native kids reside.

Segregation>integration

GB made a strong start in the cucktry olympics this year, but the title defender, Sweden makes a stunning move to bring the prestigious crowned black dildo trophy back to Stockholm the 3rd time in a row!

Attached: 1513639263893.jpg (517x768, 331K)

ALL religious schools (except Jewish). ALL includes Christian schools. They banned teaching children about Jesus. They reached the point of no return. This is it, Sweden is dead.

Attached: Jesus wtf.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Attached: 1521369404270.gif (277x450, 2.59M)

Because Jews want forced mixing of Muslims + Whites but want to keep Jews pure.

This will propably backfire.

No shit

Press F to... hahahahahahaha nevermind, swedish cucks

How many Jews does Sweden even have

Christian private schools soared in popularity by a couple 100% past few years, since public schools are filled with niggers now. It's pretty much white flight for metropolitans.
I think it has more to do with that than stopping mud schools, and the whole thing to make the kikes excempt from this is ludicrous I just hope it redpills normies.

well christianity isn't their native religion...
remind me again, who were the first christiams, and where is the religion from? sometimes i wonder if our pagan ancestors felt the same way about christianity arriving as we do islam, what with them outlawing their religion and killing them for not converting

Attached: 1476384967812.jpg (501x585, 80K)

This. Jesus christ ((they)) really won.

I ask myself this: is the government corrupt? is someone paying them huge cuantities of money to let this happens? Or are they simply cucks?? How the fuck can people let they do this to their own country.

jews, destroying the rest of society since time began

why not go to hungary like this woman
youtu.be/s7mWSj2re_M

They will convert all those Arab Muslims into Jews when they marry Swedish women, since Jew is nothing else than a mix between Arab and white praying to Jesus.

>They banned teaching children about Jesus.
what they banned was not religion in schools or religius schools only, they banned so called free schools, schools that does not follow state guide lines, most of (but not all) put heavy focus on religious studies. and the fact that the jewish schools were exempt has led to a lot of mockery of jews. religion is still taught in schools

There has to be a place where the wealthy can send their chillens.
My sister has a new son and sadly, has to send him to daycare. The very best one in the area is Jewish.

It also partly true that muslims are more likely to commit violence against jewish kids, but yeah fuck christians I guess. There may not be any Christian schools Sweden as well

The currently ruling party has been wanting to get rid of religious schools for decades but there hasn't really been any popular support for it because those schools were so rare to begin with.

However in the last 10-20 years the number of Christian and Muslim schools have grown considerably so they're now hoping to woo some potential voters with promising to finally go after them following the upcoming election. Left leaning voters dislike religious schools in general and right leaning voters dislike muslim schools, so they're hoping this will appeal to them both.

We already have mandatory religious classes in Sweden, but they're done in a secular way, but the government dislike these schools for obvious reasons.

From what I read they're looking to shut down ~55 Christian and 8-13 Muslim schools if their new rules go through. Jewish schools are except because Judaism is classified and protected as an official minority religion, Christianity and Islam aren't.

I mean..it should ne obvioua that they will get bigger problems if they mix the jews and muslims especially in sweden..
It would take like 2weeks until the first classroom gets a grenade...

but hey.. i know some of you are just happy when they can highlight the word "jews".

but this kind of not thinking 2steps further indicates that you have to be a reddit lefty shill

Attached: received_458830554501168.gif (320x240, 2.27M)

oi, more creme

Attached: archkike.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

How do you even write a law like this.
>a) Schools should not be tied or limited to any religion.
>b) Exception are made for Jewish ones because they are God's chosen people.

We are all cucked moron. How does it feel that the freedom party duped you.

>mfw the education minister is Jewish

they're female
females cannot admit when they make disastrous mistakes.
hence they cannot correct them. they're basically jews.

Attached: 5462404261985898.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

The fuck are you talking about?

>no more teaching kids about magical bullshit that never happened

Sounds good. Especially for the muslim kids who could probably really benefit from having a place to go everyday where they're not inundated with stupid nonsense.
Take prayers out, no head covering or other religious garb, this could be a great thing.

probably good for the Swedes too. They went from hitting whoever they felt like with axes before Christianity to being afraid to stand near other people when waiting for a bus with Christianity.
Maybe this will help to depussify the swedes while curing the muslims of retardation.

Rules for the goyim but none for God's chosen ones

Attached: 010.jpg (476x608, 116K)

How do they manage to operate so openly and the dumb goyim still don't connect the dots?

>Please shut down this islamic school
>No
>But-
>No
>Okay

It's like Sweden is actively trying to destroy itself

Where can I fuck blue pussy?

Anyone who sees shit like this and doesn't think jewish control of our political system is a problem is blind

>no more teaching kids about magical bullshit that never happened
We do and still will teach religion, we learn about Christianity; Protestantism and Catholicism. Islam; Shia and Sunni. Judaism, Hinduism, Buddism, Norse Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Greek/Roman Mythology etc.

But it's done in a secular and factual way.

These schools are ignoring the state curriculum and putting unequal emphasis on one religion, Christianity or Islam mostly, along with mandatory religious activities in school.

how bad is it bros tell me

Let's get this straight
> Muslims brought in because multiculturalism
> Don't want to change their culture or mix with swedish culture
> Swedes freak out because Muslims hate multiculturalism
What happens next?
It's like a bad movie being played out, but you know the ending already

Yes, let's teach them magical atheist bullshit like how race is a social construct and gender can't be assumed and the benefits of egalitarianism. Religious schools at least instill some kind of morality onto students. Secular schools are breeding grounds for degeneracy.

NANI

>but yeah fuck christians
Cringe. Go back to where the it is red, underage faggots.

>Ban all religious schools
>Jewish schools are exempt
>They "ban" islam in schools, however forbidding imams from doing anything is Islamophobic so they just end up banning Christian schools
Literally one step closer to state-enforced sharia law.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1519213290984.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

Chriscuckery is the religion of the weak

Religion is not about some magical person, religion is about rules of conduct for the society.

Yep, thats why Pagans totally won against Christianity and Europeans conquered the whole world while christian. You are a moron.

Who cares seriously, kikes are better kept off the schools for white children. I would actually be happy if my children never met any of those parasites.

>Religion of the weak
>Dominated the medieval ages and is the dominating Western religion to this day

Piss off.

No, your death will be slow at hands of your "doctors and engineers", you made your bed get your wife and kids raped in it.

This is going to backfire in spectacular fashion. Forcing a 7th century people (muslims) into 21st century countries through "love" will not force a reformation of Islam.

>The country has registered around 400,000 asylum requests since 2012

Goodbye Sweden

Hopefully it will force shitskins to leave the country though

AHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 713970E2-C97F-40C4-96DC-5C9ECBB1C46A.jpg (480x343, 24K)

>pic related

Attached: whisper.gif (400x165, 1.68M)

That's a crazy percentage of their population. Less than 10 million people live in Sweden. That's like 5 percent of the population coming in in less than 6 years. That'd be like if America brought in 14 million Muslims in less than 6 years.

I don't need no religion that will tell me how to behave.
Proper family and society will tell me.

I think it's great they are banning religious schools, but seriously living in the UK muslims are everywhere, in all walks of life. I've never actually met one Jew in the UK, in school/online or working. How the hell do they manage to be invisible? I saw one at the petrol station and once on Sunday when they were coming out a synagogue, otherwise it's like they don't exist and don't have to integrate at all.

The number he cited was for 2012 alone. Our population is above 10 million now. It's closer too a 10% increase in 5 years. It is also noteworthy that migrants are 20% of the total population but the migrant percentage of the male population now stands at 32%. The vast majority of newly arrivals the last 5 years have been young men between 20 and 30.

They will be fucked. Swedes barely have any kids nowadays while migrants (at least here in Austria) always have 3-5.

Basically there is no way it can get better for them. More Muslims - more Muslims in police, politics, other public offices - the more power to Muslims. Even if the Swedes wake up, it will be too late when all the power in the country will be in the hands of Muslims. And you can bet there will be no "muslim liberals" fighting for the rights of white Swedes.

According to Wikipedia Malmo is already 20% Muslim already. Have you been there? How fucked is the city?

Why is Yiddish a recognised minority
language in Sweden?

another atheist who doesnt undertands that he lives in a society with christian values....and you are going to pass them to your children but hey! those are "new" "atheis" values...

Sweden took in 10% immigrants from majority Muslim countries? American blacks to this day are unassimilated. But the more enlightened swedes are going to make things work? Sure

You're an anti-semite.

>cant send your child to a private christian school anymore
>jews still can
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm do normies not see it?

If this doesn't 'red-pill' the masses, honestly what will?

Attached: 1519656871783.jpg (650x793, 39K)

keep your head up high m8

The article says

>There are several other Jewish schools which do not fall into this category, as they do not have specific religious elements in their education plans, and exist to cater to an ethnic minority.

But you and I both know that is a lie and that students there are Jewish, believe in Judaism and they actually are learning about jewish ideals.

lol this cant be real life XD

>exist to cater to an ethnic minority.
But muslims can use that excuse too. I guess only white Christians will have their schools banned.

U sad, sad fuks

>>Dominated the medieval ages and is the dominating Western religion to this day

Christianity hasn’t dominated any European country since the medieval ages. Only dumbass nigger-tier countries are theoracies.