Can we get another Romania-Hungary thread started?

Can we get another Romania-Hungary thread started?

Attached: qt4t341.jpg (561x746, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjkOK5gMRm4
youtu.be/rnPdJiM9tSA
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_of_Romania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck off kike.

FUCK OFF KIKE
sage these falme threads

Le Jew meme amirite boii? XDXD

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts...

Attached: 1516988353686.jpg (595x680, 145K)

thought it was a friendship thread. Romania v4 when?

Take over the rest of the Balkans instead of fucking over the Hungarians.

Attached: qr23r23m.jpg (500x297, 118K)

The daco roman theory is a meme invented to solidify claims on transylvania

Enlighten me then educated user, where do Romanians come from?

Yeah I have enough problems with people speaking Spanish already

Romania is a bad joke

Pero en serio, por qué no pueden conquistar los dos? : >

Attached: 1518038416500.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Moldova will never be Romanian again

But Moldova is Romanian right now?

No, it's a Russian buffert zone...

*buffer

No, it's definitely part of Romania.

Attached: tq23t23tq23m.jpg (474x367, 39K)

Maybe culturally and linguistically but honestly, the only reason you can't annex it is because of the Russian bear. Perhaps you could make a deal if you dudes left the EU and allied yourselves with Putin instead, you would also not have cultural enrichment shoved down your throats...

You're not a fast one are you?

I'm really surprised at how fucking retarded you gypsies are, just have a look at a fucking map and you'll see that it doesn't belong to you parasites. Now fuck off...

Yeah... Looking at a map.

Yes, a current map, not a historical one.

Hungry Ramen?
Hell no

Ignore kike tactics, when the time come we and the hungarians we will join forces to fight the decadence of the west.

Kikes want us to hate eachother, let the past be the past join arms neighbour brothers.

just like the map shows Malmo as being part of Sweden.....riiight.

Romania just get back with Hungary, no one is buying this independent women who don't need no man bullshit

From Bulgaria and from the east

The "romanian" does not exist
There are multiple ethnic backgrounds

You seem alright!
Your buddy is still geographically retarded, so no, your cuck jokes are absolutely useless. Also sage this shit thread.

>implying romania will allow itself to be enriched "culturally"

...you obv do not know romania. Soon your children will want to migrate there

I'm not saying they're allowing it to happen, I'm saying that the EU is trying to shove that crap down their throats whether you want it or not which is a fact.

Moldova is definitely part of Romania buddy.
How did these people come to adopt a common latin language and culture?

Attached: rq23rq23m.jpg (700x476, 215K)

No, it still isn't. Wishful thinking doesn't work.

Attached: Gränsdragning Rumänien - Moldavien.png (1064x735, 965K)

Yes a stupid retarded joke, but what he tried to say is that Moldova is already in Romania (the important part). Retards from republic of Moldova (incorrect name, Bessarabia is the correct one) don't even have a major historical Moldavian city, place on their territory. I'm Moldovan
center, capital of Moldova is Iași, not Chișat*nău. Maybe Romania doesn't have a claim on it but Moldavians in Romania have.
Only under Transylvanian rule

Attached: PicsArt_03-13-04.36.48.jpg (1023x971, 377K)

You are the worst kind of dicksucker. You probably want to give them Northern Transylvania too, don't you?

>The "romanian" does not exist
There are multiple ethnic backgrounds
>all Romanians are non white Gypsies
Which one White goy

Attached: IMG_20180319_151728.jpg (644x383, 174K)

How did the Austrians being people who actually started WWI got a part of Hungary as well?

Wow, what a shitty joke... Redpill me on Moldova, it seems to be generally forgotten and left out of the discussions, what goes on there? I've only heard two things:
>1. The country is politically torn between pro-EU supporters and pro-Russia supporters.
>2. I heard that that about half of Moldova's young female population has sold sex in exchange for money at least once at some point in their life? Can this be true? it sounds highly exaggerated to me.

Thanks!

You know how i can tell you are a newfag?
Because you are boasting your shitpost like a newfag trying to get yous for "look at me how edgy i am" that i hate Hungary.You probably saw it and thought it was cool to flame.

Either this and you are a usless faggot not even getting your shekles for your DIVIDE AND CONQUER shill technique wich is far worst than being a kike with a VPN also trying to get shekles

For (((you))) and (((your))) thread : youtube.com/watch?v=WjkOK5gMRm4

Attached: 453453453.jpg (704x960, 61K)

The Austrians have no morals, there is not one person they wouldn't backstab to reach their goals.

You didn't answer my question bud.

Because Trianon was not about anything other than destroying Hungary. It did not matter how, or why. Hungary had to be destroyed.
I think, looking back now, it's evident these Western Empires did not give two fucks about the self determination of Slovaks, Romanians, etc.
Meme this into reality

Just fuck off already, go back to fucking your own mum in a little sack constructed out of pieces of junkwood and leave this topic alone. We will get Erdély back one way or an other and until then shut up because I'm fed up with the pure amount of degeneracy you guys emit

new Trianon when?

Attached: trianonv2.jpg (277x182, 17K)

The advantage of living in a poor country: everything is cheap, don't have to worry about regulations and shit. A lot of Moldavians just like Romanians work in some W European country seasonally and don't have a problem.
I'm still in highschool, last year, I have a classmate from Moldova,( Romania gives money and scholarships to create relations or some shit to students even from Ukraine, Romanians ofc) he is chill more chill than me, has a car, a flat in Moldova, a brother that works in IT there and he's hoping to get a job after college, decent pay form what he told me, relatively. This is what I know for sure, ofc a lot of shit happens there.
About the girls idk, never heard, but the rest of Romanians say about Moldavian woman, in general not just in rep, that are good in bed, and such, as I said still in hs.

Attached: bb3270e48a65d9744bf200ae4302e776.png (564x797, 699K)

Hey faggots my dog is Hungarian and my wife is Romanian, sometimes I catch them giving sideways glances to each other. What's the solution?

pic related - dog just like mine.

Attached: 1.jpg (450x600, 43K)

Shoot your wife and marry the dog

If you get cucked, I don't have a problem
My wet dream is a qt bozgoriță, preferably married so I can cuck a bozgor, as we read in our first year of highschool, book is "Ion" by Liviu Rebreanu.
I'm only 18, so no prob with this OK?!

youtu.be/rnPdJiM9tSA

Attached: ioan-dicezare-romanian-men-pilots-heroes-world-war-2-famous-romanians.jpg (352x500, 20K)

You have bad taste in both women and dogs.

>My wet dream is a qt bozgoriță, preferably married so I can cuck a bozgor
Your wet dream is to mix with superior genetics, just like niggers dream of white women.
You should try to be more subtle about your inferiority complex.

>literal gypsy mutts
>superior genetics

Attached: qwreq154.jpg (789x342, 114K)

Never date or fuck a Romanian woman. All Romanians are thieves and liars. The women are the worst, literal supervillains. They will lie, cheat, steal, fuck and suck their way into your life then drain you of everything and blame communism and poverty for their mental issues.

ROMANIA NO!

I fucking hate you, Georgiana..

Hi there leafbozgor, who cares, I still what your bozgoriță, only niggers go for Romanian women as in pic

Attached: cabral-si-andreea-ibacka.jpg (768x433, 63K)

So Romanian women are inferior?
If that's the case it would follow that Romanian men are also inferior, no?

>that massive gap between Romanians and everyone else
where the fuck did they come from???

>Being this delusional

Ofc they, we are, silly, what you did not know that already? Strange strange bozgor
You know it and you fear it: the pic

Attached: Carpathian-Giant.png (1920x808, 3.06M)

Transylvania would be better off under Hungary
you know it

Attached: 1519303908890.jpg (637x469, 49K)

Romania and Hungary are both Croatian clays.

The Romanian majority in Transylvania was living in poverty during the Hungarian rule, to the point where Wallachia's GDP overtook it at the start of the 20th century. I hope you're just a bozgor and not such a massive cuck.

As soon as the EU collapses.

Yeah sure if you enjoy being treated as a 2nd class citizen you pathetic fuck.

kys faggot

At least Hungary doesn't want to flood us with shitskins.

bozgor go back to Asia lol

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Quality of life : Romania 144 > Hungary 132
Purchasing power : Romania 66 > Hungary 50

Romania posts the highest economic growth in the EU @ around 7%.
Romania has a lot less gypsies and whiter genes.
Romania wins in all aspects. Be glad you are allowed to live on these lands or you'll regret it.

Hungary would be better off under Transylvania
you know it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_of_Romania
I guess so, if we were to go by bozgors logic.

Attached: roxana-costache-politia.jpg (960x960, 112K)

Gentlemen

Attached: 1520077758495.jpg (980x770, 119K)

wtf is that creature?

Whats wrong with your women?

I like how real Hungarians totally ignore these shitposts. Only some leafs and meme flaggers try to fuel the hatred and make low-quality baits.

We are too busy to hate eachother because of the elections nearby. We have no time to hate you. Back at it again with the gypsy shitposting after the 8th of April.

Attached: c05.jpg (4272x2848, 3.45M)

>we and the hungarians we will join forces to fight the decadence of the west
I really, really, really doubt that...

Don't mind him, he's delusional.

this. Romanaians and Magyars are natural bros.

Attached: romania hungary bffs.jpg (1662x902, 294K)

fixed

Attached: 3t22q3at2.jpg (1662x902, 486K)

Come on now, Cabral is a swell dude.

Pre-Indo-European Danubian admixture

Actually fixed

Attached: 1521481493902.jpg (1662x902, 293K)

im ok with this

Attached: alri.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>persecute orthodox romanians in Transilvania for years(not even the ottomans cared about our religion,but the mogyors did)
>not allowing romanians to have schools in their language
>the usual Friday "go hunt a romanian" Night

"natural bros" I spit on their filthy language and culture.I spit on their "nobel prices and achivements" because they were earned by jews,if you hugayans hate jews so much why do you brag using their achivements?

Too bad you didn't get wiped out after WW1.

>inb4 russo-germano rape babies who suck hungarian dick because MUH NATIONALIST GYPSY PRESIDENT xD (I'm talking about the p*les)

All should be part of Greater Albania.

Attached: 1499980353008.jpg (1024x793, 54K)

Only Hungary.