Hitler quote on Asians

>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

Attached: 1501669260250.jpg (691x1024, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_adoption_of_South_Korean_children
asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml#sthash.l4dslKxl.dpbs
imdiversity.com/villages/asian/by-the-numbers-dating-marriage-and-race-in-asian-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does that mean that Hitler approved of racemixing with Asian qts?

Attached: 1520957056999.jpg (960x910, 84K)

No, it means you made that up.

Attached: 19b.jpg (500x391, 29K)

Neither Hitler nor Sun Yat Sen ever mentions Korean subhumans.

Attached: 14409983009209039322.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: 121435294398543420.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Koreans were occupied at the time but yeah everyone agrees that Japanese>>>>other gooks

Attached: 1501275502184.jpg (1200x900, 323K)

No, he was expressing approval of nationalism of other races and praising his ally.

But it's actually true though if you actually went and did some research.

Attached: 1482344353508.jpg (1452x743, 423K)

Hitler, Adolf (13 February 1945) "V - 13th February 1945" in Fraser, L. Craig (ed.) The Testament of Adolf Hitler: The Hitler-Bormann Documents, February-April 1945 Boring, Oregon: CPA Book Publishers. p.26

Attached: 1513833126974.webm (1600x900, 2.93M)

Attached: 1501599302220.png (670x772, 586K)

why would I care what hitler said? He was a loser

BURN THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

Hitler believed that all races and civilizations had their own place. This is why he attempted to move Jews out of Germany before the war.

what price? what is some tiny asian gonna do to me?

What price?

Attached: 1521193990325.jpg (766x1024, 76K)

eternal STRIFE

That's like calling a coach who made it to the world series and then lost a loser. Yeah, he lost, but he still made it to the most important game.
Most Japs have rice cookers, so they don't ever burn it.

and the plastic surgery repayments

>Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
Surely this means white people should drain away their genes in japan

yeah you know who else made it to the great game? LITERALLY EVERYBODY

that's why it was a WORLD WAR

>got a cute brown philipine gf
>always wanted a japanese one

meh

>what price?

Attached: 1499107055266.jpg (680x900, 287K)

MODS DO YOUR JOB

What "price" did my forefathers pay when they mixed us into a mongrel white? I'd be happy to pay that same mixing "price"

are you multiracial

You can go to Northern China ( Jap passing )

Attached: DSiAHhkVoAAJ7NY.jpg (1200x675, 249K)

I get on Asians regularly if you know what I mean

DING DONG BANG BAO LOVE YOU LONG TIME SUCKY SUCKY

>what is some tiny asian gonna do to me?
Not give you white children, for one.

Based mass reply poster

Attached: 1497526836754.jpg (714x995, 92K)

Asian quote on Goebbels and Hitler

Attached: wise Japanese man.jpg (1851x268, 141K)

>On 22 August 1942, speaking to his generals about the Japanese, Hitler said: "Let us think of ourselves as masters and consider these people at best as acquered half-monkeys who need to feel the knout

Even though he respected their rich history, he would never promote race-mixing of any sort. He just wanted strong allies to the far-east. That's it.

Its my personal belief that the strange thrill people get out of desire for a jap or a black woman is similar, in a way, to the thrill some hillbillies get out of beastiality

Attached: asian-american__SPAN-jumbo-v2.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

>he would never promote race-mixing of any sort
Yet Americans conveniently forget that Hitler considered inter European mixing to be race mixing.

Fuck off reddit gook shill

Attached: 1509493014546.png (902x667, 67K)

>Meanwhile, the VAST MAJORITY of white men are with SE Asians from 3rd world nations in SE Asian like Thailand or Phillipines.

This is the average White male + 'Asian' female couple in the world.

Attached: 1514202942232.png (1080x801, 1.03M)

>Does that mean that Hitler approved of racemixing with Asian qts?

No, but as far as the Japanese race is concerned, he considered them as the "aryans" of the Asian race. He also mentioned his admiration for Japanese culture.

With all that said he likely would've been AGAINST race mixing because that would've destroyed Germanic identity and the canon of beauty the 3rd reich had in mind for the German people.

You can't have people who look like that when you mix. (with you have hapa children)

Attached: 18572191_404.jpg (220x293, 10K)

>>Meanwhile, the VAST MAJORITY of white men are with SE Asians from 3rd world nations in SE Asian like Thailand or Phillipines.

Attached: 1509635915522.png (524x499, 594K)

The nips are the only people worth talking about when it comes to that part of the world. You are correct that the rest are disgusting jungle monkeys. Sadly there are few people of Japanese heritage and a South Korean slut with plastic surgery is no substitute.

>>>Meanwhile, the VAST MAJORITY of white men are with SE Asians from 3rd world nations in SE Asian like Thailand or Phillipines.

Attached: anita turner_01.jpg (654x537, 181K)

No it's not you autistic gook reddit incel stop derailing. A plurality of American born Korean women have White spouses

Attached: 1500052591646.jpg (387x770, 74K)

Are you trying to redpill me on the white jungle monkeys mixing with the asian jungle monkeys whho are slightly less degenerate than the monkeys to the south? If you want to fuck an ape you might as well fuck an ape-- all the flavors

>>>>Meanwhile, the VAST MAJORITY of white men are with SE Asians from 3rd world nations in SE Asian like Thailand or Phillipines.

Attached: faroe islands_filipino_2.jpg (1146x765, 390K)

>East Asians or Northern East Asians who have built the most advanced civilizations on the planet

Attached: 'no'.jpg (639x347, 38K)

why are those slants wearing traditional European clothing, this is cultural appropriation

Also 60% of Asian American women with White husbands have college degree

Attached: 1512969920329.png (290x382, 12K)

Then let me grow bigger fucking balls then everyone on this goddamn website.

Hitler was wrong.

reminder that hitler has made chechens honorary aryans once he realized that without oil reserves of caucasus range his little crusade would flop.

Stop lying you autistic pathetic gook reddit virgin

Attached: 1504777256841.jpg (700x787, 138K)

Man those island hoppers all look like they have down syndrome
Surely there are mor attractive philipinas out there.
My neighbor has a Filipino wife and she looks just as stereotypical is every single one of these f****** photographs of Asians

You can't beat the based massposting straya cunt. You can try, but you won't succeed.

Attached: 1521446729539.png (439x290, 152K)

Jesus Christ Stacy go back to sleep

>A plurality of American born Korean women have White spouses

LEL at this idiot.

1) It isnt US born but also USR = US Raised. It includes Korean adoptees raised in White families in all White neighborhoods. BTW : Korea was the #1 place where White people adopted kids internationally for like 30 yrs until China took over that title in the 1980s
2) Small sample size. Koreans in the US is about 800k. There are about 10x more Filipinos in the US than Koreans.
3) Koreans have stopped emigrating the US once they got rich. There is virtually ZERO new Korean immigrations in the US since the 1990s

Attached: korean emigration_01.jpg (702x597, 234K)

Does this picture mean that if we keep there immigration levels under a thousand a year that the rest will drown?

Stay mad reddit gook incel. US raised also includes those born in the US. Foreign raised includes those born in Korea that migrated later in life.

Attached: 1497022306814.gif (1237x1491, 100K)

Attached: 1249390432039403804928494.jpg (799x1200, 112K)

no

Is this the new Final Fantasy advert?

Is this real, i saw someone post this earlier.

Attached: Ben Franklin on Asians.jpg (1142x1156, 410K)

>Franklin, writing in France:
>On the road yesterday we met six or seven country women in company, on horseback and astride; they were all of fair white and red complexions, but one among them was the fairest woman I ever beheld. Most of the men have good complexions, not swarthy, like those of the North of France in which I remember that, except about Abbeville, i saw few fair people.

Attached: 1520166767128.png (1200x1211, 1.91M)

Attached: 1423904830504395043834203.jpg (750x1117, 102K)

Everybody come and see
The hapa's mental instability

The quote is real but the implication is wrong. He wanted more white people and that was it. To be honest he considered the Italians swarthy and didn't consider them to be particularly welcome.

Jap QTs for anyone that wants to mix.

Attached: waifus.jpg (1000x816, 370K)

Oh god.
Im lmao.
Thank you user.
Ill go do harakiri now

>too beta for white wymin
>settles for pinoy women

Is this an asian waifu thread approved by Adolf?
How will roasties ever recover?

Attached: szTsI2X.jpg (1620x1620, 357K)

are you stupid or dont understand that foreign-raised includes = SKOREAN ADOPTEES?

According to the wiki page, over 120k children were adopted by White families in the US since the end of the Korean War to 2008. The majority of these adoptees were placed, it was in all-white neighborhoods (see pic)

And it is funny how you dont mention the HIGH rates of interrmarriage of Korean men (which is the highest among all racial/ethnic groups). The same reason is why - which is Korean adoptees.

Attached: korean adoptees_01.jpg (420x327, 92K)

I wish i was asian as white, so i could get asian wife in an asian life. I love anything asian, sushi, noodles, dimsum, you name it. Who needs abrahamic religions when you got dragons and cranebirds, firebirds. Honestly. Sad place of shit Europe and US are but atleast there are still some far-east people here to make life bearable.

>And it is funny how you dont mention the HIGH rates of interrmarriage of Korean men

Attached: 01_BVaYy_pl8q2.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Yet he referred to a singular white race.

all this pro race mixing with asians shilling is making me hate asians

how the fuck is the left picture of a 'white' woman, is that what white counts as in Croatia? kek

>all this pro race mixing with asians shilling is making me hate asians

You can mix with this all you want.

Attached: ulfafii - BHjNPvxjw9K_edi.jpg (492x492, 73K)

What might be the reason behind white men looking for "better" alternatives?

Canadian national anthem?

Funny how many chads I see here settle for 10/10 Asians. These women look phenomenal and age like fine wine. No one can possibly convince me that eloping a PROPER Asian woman is a bad idea. You faggots are missing out because you think your ugly white kids are going to change the world.

asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml#sthash.l4dslKxl.dpbs

But the percentage is also high for Japanese and Chinese Americans in the high 30s. Stay mad korean reddit gook incel. Go back to your gay gook supremacist subreddit

Attached: 1502361688738.jpg (1179x650, 298K)

plus it's always mutts like you shilling to mix with asians. Fuck off yellow fever weebnigger

The "white and red" refers to white people who can blush. If you read his actual work, he considered Amerindians "swarthy." I can see how it would be misleading in modern context.

Northern East Asian men (which is who Hitler is referring to in the Chinese/Japanese) dont touch this jungle monkey filth.

Attached: ulafii - BCI15y7p4g-.jpg (540x540, 75K)

That fucking alien should be in a forced labor camp on the outskirts of pyongyang. Or in a foxconn iphone factory in one of chinas dumps of a metropolis. Die fucking fishhead

as a chink, i second this. everyone fuck your own women. the end

thank you smart yellow man

Go away schizophrenic autistic gook manlet

Attached: 1518830630588.png (1819x924, 240K)

Asian men (not Jungle asians) are superior. Richer. Smarter.more stable than any other race.

Women are waking up to this and choosing the best mate

Why not accompany that claim with a quote or two?

It's weird. This is supposed to be seductive given the look and tone of the video.

But it's something about Asian women that lacks sex appeal for me. I feel nothing seeing this.

Do you prefer redheads without pigment?

hey its Sup Forums's favorite fascist city state

Typical weeb, bend the statement to justify your yellow fever.

Hitler was a pioneer weeb. BASED

>But the percentage is also high for Japanese
There hasnt been positive net migration of Japanese to the West since WW2 and got rich. What the fuck are you talking about? This is what the average Japanese-American looks like now in 2018

>Chinese Americans
see Chinese have one of the lowest rates of intermarriage. Those figures for those raised in the US / US-born is also explained by adoptees.

Attached: liamdoyyle - BGAvY2Xkbuj.jpg (676x676, 62K)

Good one lol. Japs are the laughing stock among the asians. Koreans are the best ones.

Here is the the data for out marriage of the largest Asian American groups

imdiversity.com/villages/asian/by-the-numbers-dating-marriage-and-race-in-asian-america/

33% of married Japanese American women have a White spouse

Attached: 1497942019608.jpg (686x356, 113K)

Hilarious how it’s always the same gook(s) disseminating this horseshit. Half white/Asian children from GOOD STOCK almost always turn out to be god-tier. I would know since I’ve lived in Asia for 5 years. Kids with ugly stupid parents are endowed with their shitty genes.

The Vietnamese in America should all be deported or put to death, they are so f****** arrogant and ungrateful that it makes me sick. That and they're f****** slope face with their false sense of superiority makes me want to f****** execute every one of them. I hope they die, or go back to their f****** communist country and eat three grains of rice a day. These f****** jungle gooks don't deserve America they think they're better than Americans and then come here acting all f****** high-and-mighty f*** them and their s*** I hope they die

>wh*Te subhuman dog thinks he has any chance with asian women
LMAO

Attached: 1520630856944.jpg (960x1280, 146K)

>plus it's always mutts like you shilling to mix with asians.
see
The VAST MAJORITY of White men are mixing with Southeast Asian filth. I do want white people to mix with "ASIANS" to destroy themselves with low-IQ jungle Asians. Did you know Elliot Rodger;s mom was from Malaysia? If you dont know where Malaysia is on a map, look at a map.

Attached: the_wrath_of_khan_4411301317_4411301317_Disinterested.jpg (1024x679, 453K)