Ben Shapiro

Yo Sup Forums
Do we support based Ben or don't we?
On one hand his opinions does match mine on about 90%.
On the other hand he's ZOG/kike.
What do?

Attached: ben1.jpg (789x460, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WwLq8xqzVDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off you stupid cunt
shitpiro is a fucking neocon snake
just because you taunt retarded SJWs like everybody else, doesn't give you a free pass to be a retard
he's a fucking neocon snake
absolutely paid shill, you can see it in his content after he was financed by those that financed the Cruz campaign to help shut down trump
a complete traitor and political profiteer
a snake of the lowest honor
a liar

(((Shapiro))) is controlled opposition.
I mean, why does this need to be said?

this, really. Yes. And his sister's mammary glands isn't gonna make that any better.

he is controlled opposition mean to divide the common peoples to invoke violence between family and friends. now i have no problem with division and i even support it as it creates new ideas and understanding but if it is being used for sinister purposes then i am against that

Attached: 1521359190203.png (900x1425, 431K)

>Do le "we" support le based X or Y or Z

Make up your own mind you fucking mongoloid.

good answer

Cautiously support the man but remain vigilant. He is a neo con but he serves a purpose.

>On one hand his opinions does match mine on about 90%.
>On the other hand he's ZOG/kike.
What do?
Start to realize the 88 is holding down the 14

Attached: 14 88 6m.png (460x480, 69K)

Didn't know he was financed by them, damnit.

"color doesn't matter" lol

I intend to, fellow mongoloid. That's why I'm asking for opinions, it's called a brainstorming.

> He is a neo con but he serves a purpose.
the purpose he serves is to make people like you be cautiously supportive, because he's so loud on SJWs (and that's all he's loud on)
and he follow culture of critique to the T, he never posits a real position on anything,
like this clown "i agree with 90%"
90% of what? He never says anything
his show is him reading out guardian headlines
and giving a critique on other people's opinions
and then lying over and over again
and rewriting history
a contemptible snake
one of the things I cannot stomach is a liar
and this snake is a fucking liar
look at him on the crowder show pretending he wasn't anti-trump
all you faggots that say "well, he shouts at sjws" are carrying water for a fucking carcinogenic, neocon, moralfaggotry, anti-american SNAKE

brainstorming?

yeah wilks brothers
look at timeline
end aug 2015 he was financed, went through mid sep...
then he started tweeting photoshops of fat trump, fat lion trumps, shit is shit, trump will end america, trump must be stopped (((by any means necessary)))
he called trump despicable, a liar and a turd on national TV, he made money going on all the lib shows as "the conservative" and bad mouthing trump, EVEN AFTER he got the nomination
EVEN after he got the nomination he was saying "at least with hillary, we have a chance"
... NOW THE FUCKING SNAKE IS MEMORY HOLING THIS SHIT AND YOU FUCKS ARE LETTING THE SNAKE BITE YOU AGAIN!!!
AUFWACHEN JUDENSHAFEN!!

>t.anti semite

>BASED JEW 4D CHESS AWOO

Attached: 1BE13A69-E482-481B-A30E-529F27B06F4E.png (1000x800, 33K)

Yeah M8 and the Sup Forums tard stuff is really winning over the average person.

Attached: 1521291154452.png (1000x800, 34K)

Ben Shapiro is a typical parasitic jew trying to infiltrate and manipulate

He's just a rhetoric machine.
Shallow fast talker with nothing to say.

He's a turbo autist. I can relate to that.

basically support him insofar as he doesn't dwell into middle east politics... You just subtract his jewish bias from anything he says.

I still want someone to confront him on his unconditional support for israel, no doubt he justifies it by saying that "it is good for america that israel does well" but on what grounds does he say that? Someone should be tough on him on that. Another point is how he feels about former people of mexican heritage supporting mexico, people of iranian ancestry in the US supporting Iran, etc.

Retard

someone post his sister

neccessary evil imo

That faggot needs to get gassed. And I don't say that about all Jews.
Overwhelming Proof Israel did 9/11:
youtu.be/WwLq8xqzVDk

>buying into the based meme

if there not white there not right. doesnt matter how based they are.
you are a fagget

what do you mean by this

gas

immediately.

Disinformation is his business.
He's the classic double agent, giving enough info to attract your attention while delivering lies to put you in the wrong direction.

BIG

I agree with some of his positions and disagree with others

This please

Never ever, trust a jew

Attached: 1503243143298.jpg (1024x760, 103K)

this precisely

>What do?

Attached: fL7mn3K6Vy55yZn5GBQuy1nB.jpg (300x203, 11K)

>This
A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew. They are their own worst enemies.

I agree with him on most things and he agrees with trump on some of the most important things. However, he is so rigid in his view of what is acceptable political strategy that he complains about anything trump does because he sees it as beneath politics. Democrats bring him on their shows because he will badmouth trump. He constantly derides the 4d chess because he cannot fathom that trump the public persona and trump the political animal cannot both be true. He also has trouble reconcilling trumps success in certain things that his type of conservative can only have dreamed of, as political saavy. He usually chalks it up as a dem mistake or plain dumb luck. I want to see Ben "be patient with me I have autism" shapiro have a discussion with Scott "we live in a simulation and trump is neo" adams.

Shapiro is a kike. He tries to appeal to boomer ''conservatives,'' but the only thing he wants to conserve is Israel.
Other than him being against transgender shit, I don't see how he is even supposed to be right wing.

Shapiro = Kapt’n Kike

Attached: FC772968-2FA7-47EC-BA3E-D9A50EC6B998.jpg (3697x2350, 1.48M)

Forget him and just stare at his sisters Chosen Milkers
Lemme Challah at you baby!

>On one hand his opinions does match mine on about 90%.
kys kike, he is pure neocon

>only started to support Trump after strike on syria
>"i dont give a fuck about the browning of america"
Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y H E B R E W

His plan is to crowdsource a plan. Dammit

Gimme Khazar milkers already

Attached: 1500489160046.jpg (600x755, 61K)

Let me put it this way.

Do you agree with that old saying, that the enemy of my enemy is my friend? At this point, I dont think Ben Shapiro getting begruding support from Sup Forums would be a bad thing. He ISN'T pro-white, he ISN'T anti-israel, and he definately is NOT somebody who would ever allign with Sup Forums.
That said, the fact that he is that he is extremely successful at bringing out the worst in lefties, and he isnt some filthy attention-whore degenerate like Milo. I will say he is entertaining to listen to, even if I disagree with him.

He rustles SJW jimmies something fierce.

MILKERS

of course you cucks support him he is the only chance you have the browning of america is going to happen until you are 0% and a jew leader of your right wing is appropriate! just let the jews run everything for you they already so you might as well just give up goy!

Attached: download (1).jpg (270x187, 11K)

ghetto monk is that you ? where's that fucking telescope ?

who are the girls in this collage and inset pictures/

He makes some good arguments and like OP I 'agree' with most of what he says although it is all fairly lukewarm, but overall he is still a slimy hand rubbing Zio kike so I could never support him, at most I begrudgingly tolerate him.

Attached: benshapiro.jpg (300x378, 20K)

Oh shit I never noticed the last tweet was at knife boi