Be American

>be American
>die broke

Attached: 1521332172099.png (1022x864, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWUIKdLKQtE
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4099803,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>live in country of unimaginable wealth and opportunity around you
>Barely make it.

It's basically the same as admitting you would be maggot meat anywhere else.

Attached: really.png (512x512, 81K)

>be British
>die by fighting for the cause of Allah

Tbf our soldiers keep dying for israel

>be bong
>get blown up or trucked of peace
>daughter raped daily by pakis, police ignores
>get imprisoned for not paying BBC license
>get imprisoned for owning illegal plastic knives
>get imprisoned for "islamophobia"
>elect muslim Sadiq Khan and communist Jeremy Corbyn
>lose your job to a superiour work ethic polish imigrant bydlo

Attached: My_work_here_is_done.jpg (1402x1494, 206K)

god i need boomers to die faster

Can we, as a nation, just agree to euthanize all adults over 65+ with less than $50,000? They had their entire fucking lives to get their shit together and now they are plundering the wealth of their children and grand children. I can't wait to shove their whole pathetic generation into the dirt.

unimaginable wealth yes, but dwindling opportunity. say all the dumbfuck "muh capitalism" rhetoric you want but we're in sorry shape. i remember how things were before 2008. its a different world now

>broke
I plan on leaving huge amounts of debt and no assets.

>be mutt
>die by fighting for the cause of your Jewish masters in Israel

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 18K)

The American Capitalist """"dream"""". If you work hard enough then (maybe) you can (not likely) amass money and have a better life (not really). But let's not forget that "true capitalism" has never been tried before so let's keep searching.

it's the boomers. fuckem ... they caused the toxic environment we are now in. let them eat cat food.

Attached: 1521303995250.png (535x490, 15K)

>be pole
>clean toilets

A poll of 1000 adults. Wow massively representative of the entire sage, I mean country.
And bongs say Americans are badly educated.

>be british
>get acid attacked

poor mutts, this is your future

Attached: 1515462164922.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Poland bringing the pain likes theres no tomorrow.

Attached: 8BE38CB6-9909-4F94-8527-5D4EF05E1E15.jpg (237x395, 77K)

found the boomer

Burgers always brag about being able to """afford""" so much compared to "yuropoors" yet are the most indebted people in the world. Lmao enjoy your "car payment" and "college debt"

>Be pole
>Clean Toilet
>Retire to communist block
>Die at old age of 49 from methanol poisoning

1000 is a good representative sample size if it was conducted randomly you idiot

thats because after the government takes 40% before expenses, there is little left to save.

So that is why its important to keep taxes low, for the kids, so that their parents have more income to spend freely. Whether its for their kids or themselves, or together.

The point is we need to have low taxes and by Taxing us into prosperity will not work.

Not one inch people. Not 1 decimal place increase in tax shall be allowed.

>be bong
>have unoriginal and shit comebacks

Attached: 1518496124593.jpg (1000x667, 120K)

Just don't have kids.

>be pole
>clean toilets

>be pole
>leave engineering job just to clean german and british toilets

>be memeflag user
>feel such a shame at the state of his country he has to hide the flag in fear of being riddiculed by other cambodian rice farming board posterd

Attached: IMG_0179.png (600x905, 254K)

How about the ones without any life insurance since that can be a huge benefit to pass down. If you don't have life insurance you're basically saying you don't give a shit about the well being of your children

Whiter then you, Mohammed

>be American
>never save any money because you're fucking stupid
>become old
>UH OH I HAVE NO MONEY SAVED
>BECAUSE I WAS OPPRESSED!!!

Attached: 1360003564656.jpg (4456x2688, 1.08M)

>good goy buy ((((insurance))))

Literally gambling. Might as well put the life insurance payments into a bank account instead, you'll have more money at the end

There is no dwindling opportunity. In fact, if it's harder for you now that just means you are lower class. Only the poorfags think it's getting harder, and to them I say lay down in the nearest ditch to make room for real people.

That's what you get for having no or very few children while hoping that your pension funds or the government will provide for you.
Children are the only thing that can provide security and company in old age for you.

You realize what happens when we cut taxes, right? For instance, this year we are on track to have just shy of a $1 trillion deficit. We are 1 trillion dollars off budget this year.

Lol,
>be 28yrs old polish male
>have more savings that americans lol

Or it's basically saying your country is increasingly becoming a third-world shithole with the government destroying the middle-class by taxing the shit out of them to pay for the gibs and programs of the lower(shitskin) classses.

You only proved his point. Bongs are like a broker record; no wonder you are getting wiped from the face of earth

Not a problem

1. It's never truly random. I've actually done a lot of survey work, and at the end of the day they *need* you to answer: if you don't answer, they quit asking. So it tends towards specific groups of people that are more agreeable. Also, they *need* the people doing the survey work to be able to do it, so anything in person tends towards other specific groups. And phone surveys are a joke in this country, period.
2. They use 1k people surveys for the UK and France: don't act like they would even sorta work here. 1k people would barely work for regional surveys; you'd be better off with each state individually with just 1k. (Seriously: travel more. This country is sooooo diverse culturally it's crazy.)

(I feel like these are things a US native should already know... Do you need to go back or something?)

WTF?! I should give more money to the state for them programs.

We take away niggers gib me dats and all the illegal aliens get deported the deficits will be fixed.

fisa money is nonsense anyway who the fuck cares

You're a fucking retard. We should be dissolving our ponzi scheme welfare programs.

>be poland
>vote in pro eu pro jewish politicians
>send workers abroad
>Polish women start breeding with niggers
>lack of workworce
>import pajeets
>forced to take refugees and get sanctioned
>still won't leave the eu
>take a break from cleaning anglo toilets to mock his anglo employer on a Chinese basket weaving forum

Attached: Germanimmigrationpolicy.png (521x422, 200K)

no it wont SS is whats killing you

boomers deserve far worse

>This country is sooooo diverse culturally it's crazy
Sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?

holy shit

Attached: giphy.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Yeah? Do that before you cut taxes is really my point here.

>import pajeets
>forced to take refugees
Nice projecting

Attached: 1517954307790.jpg (620x670, 93K)

Just kinda depends on the insurance policy

you know theres literally 0 chance your newly kike run gov't doesn't backdoor in some african migrants into your city centers right

>govt. Destroying the middle class

It's a three tier fuck up that the US gov could've avoided. But they aren't the only ones to blame.

American consumers "middle class" bought cheap
Business sought to lower costs sends manufacturing overseas.
Middle class paid less to keep cat down at home. Cheaper products mean Americans pay less and the cycle continues until it collapses or the wealth is redistributed and protectionist policies go in place

>>Polish women start breeding with niggers
Wot?
Sauce (preferably numbers not stories)

We should probably end all boomers. Unlike the wise elderly sages of past eras, the boomers bring nothing to the table. Plus they refuse to retire and are clogging the career market with their technological ineptitude.

You know I know you're dying out of jealousy in your multiculti hellhole brought to you by your beloved government officials, making you hide behind a meme flag as I'm strolling through Warsaw, Cracow and Katowice without seeing a single negro nor even a gypsy, right

You realize it's cyclical right? Companies hire people who work for pennies, putting Americans out of work, who are forced to buy cheap, where the cheap products are produced by the people who replaced them. At no point was this the fault of the middle class (or even the lower class, really.)

Attached: 1341696408067.jpg (850x565, 98K)

you're a poorfag too, you just arent class conscious enough to realize it. bet you identify as "upper middle class" lol

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

are boomers the cause of this ?
why can't these boomers just support their country tot the fullest?

Individual debt per usa citizen is 70k.
Poorest nation on earth, literally poorer than Africa.
And these mutts have the nerve to talk shut about anyone else. USA is mongrelized and judified beyond return.

Attached: received_10214469445544073.png (438x551, 145K)

Many of those anywhere else places would have the elderly living with their children who would be helping to take care of them - a traditional remedy and something we have forgotten.

At a certain age, dying is a pretty fair bet

get fucked boomers

fucking damn poland, bringing the heat. Are you sure those were GERMAN death camps?

Attached: weeew.jpg (292x394, 55K)

Talk to someone from California, about pretty much anything. Then talk to someone from Alabama. Then someone from NY. Like legit grab a random person.
Chances are the CA one may not speak English, either Catholic or militant Atheist, either third world or super-yuppy, and has more opinions than brain cells. The person from Alabama will be pretty polite and kind but stubborn as a mule, most likely won't even talk politics unless it's one of a few issues or you force them, probably Baptist or Methodist so pretty judgmental but also kinda hypocritical. If you're lucky enough to pick an NYC native, you'll get an angry loud person used to serious competition in every layer of life, but probably doesn't know that eggs come from chickens (true story).

Bear in mind, every state is like this, with lots of room on the edges for mingling of cultures. This is also why "you have no culture" is a hard charge for many Americans to argue: it's not that there is *no* culture, it's that there is no *American* culture, and the regional differences actually cause a lot of stress culturally and politically so are kind of a sore spot. (This is where the "culture wars" come from.)

If u cant stand the heat u better btfo before u get burnt.

honestly i could care less because i see you slavs as niggers but theres no doubt you'll see the addition of african niggers soon

This is pretty accurate, actually. It was that way when the country was majority white too, all the immigrants just made the crime and quality of life worse over time.

retiring is a jewish scheme to make the goiyim die off faster

>theres no doubt you'll see the addition of african niggers soon
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud

Yeah, we're literally the united States: even as the early states were being formed, it was by distinct cultural groups that imparted part of their culture to their progeny.
One of the saddest things to happen to this country was the 2000 decennial census, when we went from having all sorts of ethnic groups in every region (my favorite was "American") to the only ethnicity recognized being Hispanic and a massive emphasis on race. It was possibly the most pernicious D&C operation done to this country and has received the least fanfare.

>parent cant take care of themselves or their home
>you move in to clean up and save the family home
>you're seen as the lazy asshole living at home and nobody questions the broke piece of shit who had to depend on his kids to take care of him before the age of 70 who uses "retired" as an excuse to do nothing but play age of empires and sweep a 5 foot square
>meanwhile you help your 80 year old neighbor take out an old stump so he can put in a fence
yeah, millennials are the problem

Thank you for taking your time to write this, I appreciate that. Changed the way I perceive the US

retirement is what separates the productive from the unproductive.
Only faggots work for some one else past retirement age.
If you have never worked for yourself, it is the perfect time to try it.

It's no problem. They will just reverse mortgage their house, and leave nothing for their kids.

And the kids can just get their lifelong career at one corporation, including generous pension and health insurance, upon graduating high school.

> unimaginable wealth and opportunity
> opportunity

t. Boomer fag

Attached: wake_me_up.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Yeah, thank God for that, amiright? At least the boomers didn't invest heavily into the financialized assets of holding companies at the expense of the real economy in favor of short-term gains, thus bringing about a cycle of off-shoring and de-investment for the sake of the stock price to falsely inflate their own wealth. That would have *really* messed everything up...

>be boomerican
>suck government cock your entire life
>spend an entire lifetime buying useless shit you cant afford
>dont save or invest
>"muh social security"
>retire
>get no money
>complain about millenials
>die because no money

and the fun part is, every other generation in this country is on track to the exact same fucking thing because they are retards :D

Attached: IMG_7846.jpg (838x804, 103K)

>be brit
> -56%/10 teeth
>gf (1/10) is a whore
>police are literal fags
>still under totalitarian state
>get stabbed by the same thing the police want to ban in this totalitarian state by the muh religion of peace

Attached: deluded.png (333x292, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MWUIKdLKQtE
we should import more poverty

>be descendant of same brit
>become 56% meme that you criticized

>Boomer parents live their lives around spending and never saving for the future
>They become 56
>Ohshitineed2save.gif
>They barely save per month.

Blame their lack of saving money and ignoring their own parents.

>be American
>die broke
be american
die a joke

Attached: 23568906.png (1104x872, 56K)

Attached: brits btfo by exocet missile.gif (240x184, 166K)

>>be American
>>die broke
Lol.

"How did American Jews get so rich?"
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4099803,00.html

Attached: 1514912172738.png (800x600, 582K)

Kids don't have to assume your debts. If you own any physical properties any intelligent person should have transferred that shit over to the deserving heirs long before you died, instead of letting the jews get their grubby hooks on anything in the estate.

Dying with nothing for the jew to steal except for IOUs for the Plastic Jewgold you stole from their banks is an optimal death.

>be boomer retard
>don't invest any money into private retirement fund
>expect to live entirely on social security
>SC isn't enough
>blame young people/the government/the
the lesson here is that boomers are fucking retarded selfish subhumans

I bet this bitch just wants all the Germans to flee and give up their land without a fight.

Half of lifetime medical costs are incurred in the last twelve months of life. They probably die broke from trying to stay alive. And They were probably banking on government gibs. The median American savings account has something like 500 dollars in it.

Let just just count real quick how much my mum gets in retirement pension.
It's $242 a month! Russia is so wonderful.

How much do you want to bet most of them are single mothers, roasties? They are the ones that wpuld clog up the system.

>a Jewish body broker acquires your body

Based capitalism goyim

>be boomer
>betray everything
>die broke and alone in the gutter

what is the problem here exactly?

Be bong surfing on Extreme Free Speech website

with interest rates the way they are $500 is about what it should be. In a few years risk will be more normalized and savings accounts will be 3-5% returns and they'll have at least positive yields relative to inflation. At that point you'll see savings accounts in the 5-10k range

Attached: 1521404483169.jpg (1058x1002, 251K)

This was the plan all along. Every retirement planner a boomer would have talked to would have said, You want to spend your last penny on the day you die.

It was a sharp distinction from leave a good bit of wealth to your kids.
There was a strong string of selfishness from living under their depression era parents, who knew how to cut corners to survive

>nearly half the usa is not white
>nearly half of the population will die broke
really makes you think

>spend life paying into social security so you dont have to worry about retirement
>have money stolen by government
>be killed by government