Mississippi boy, 9, shoots sister, 13, over video game controller, police say

Why are the youth so troubled?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/19/boy-shoots-sister-video-game/437207002/

A 13-year-old girl has died after authorities say she was shot Saturday by her 9-year-old brother, local media reported.

Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said the girl would not give up a video game controller when her brother wanted it.

Cantrell said she was shot in the back of the head, and that the bullet went through her brain.

The girl was rushed to Le Bonheur's Children's Hospital in Memphis. Cantrell said late Sunday that she died of her injuries, WLOV-TV and other media reported.

"He’s just 9. I assume he’s seen this on video games or TV," Cantrell said. "I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can’t answer that. I do know it’s a tragedy."

"This is all new ground for us, we've never dealt with a kid shooting a kid at age 9," Cantrell said. "We don't know yet what kind of charges or if charges will be pressed. We want to make sure we’re doing everything correctly.

"That’s why I’m not too fast to say anything because there are juveniles involved. We want to do what’s right and we’re going to get it right."

Attached: ToddlerGun.jpg (600x400, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtva.com/content/news/Teen-shot-in-head-by-9-year-old-in-Monroe-County-477207783.html
youtu.be/IScIJ0KYVjg?t=1m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already two threads, dickhead.

It'll work itself out. The police reported him to Xbox live for using an aimbot.

The kid was from Mississippi? So it's a double homicide then, he killed his sister and his wife...

Attached: 1494071372560.jpg (612x612, 107K)

She deserved it for not putting out for him, slut.

>Why are the youth so troubled?
Kids aren't being raised properly. There's no commonality. No sense of community. Kids grow up bombarded by media and become entirely self-absorbed to where they are unable to see others as actually being people. Because they're not raised as people. They're not raised around people.

"It takes a village to raise a child" is a very real sentiment. Most kids don't even have one dedicated individual who gives a shit. Everyone is self-absorbed.

Our society is doomed. Everything about our society is doomed.

My god...

9 year old kid doesn't respect the concept of death? What have his parents been teaching him?

Kids need to know what death is before they turn 7. They really need to know and understand what happens, especially when you own guns. The kid probably didn't know she would be gone forever...

It's really sad...

Attached: GayIncestMarriage.png (780x1196, 935K)

This particular incident? Being taught how to deal with anger would've probably prevented it. But there's nobody to teach that. Parents these days don't even have the sense to realize that their children need to be taught these things.

maybe don't be a greedy bitch and you won't get capped

Mental hospital.

Shitty parenting.

Why are kids under 21 allowed to buy handguns like that? They should have never sold on to him.

I mean, the reason you have so many black males who end up as criminals is probably because of the prevalence of single mothers. Single mothers don't understand what a flood of testosterone is like. Women generally don't have any perspective regarding that. So they can't teach their sons how to handle it. Women don't have that surplus of gasoline ready to be tossed onto any fire that presents itself.

you don't have any test at 9 because you have no testees yet dumbstick

Are they niggers?
If yes, you can end the thread case closed.

Attached: 1488.jpg (750x537, 111K)

>you don't have any test at 9 because you have no testees yet dumbstick

Attached: listen here you little shit.jpg (435x311, 20K)

This is why you keep your guns in a gun safe if you have fucking kids in the house. What absolutely abhorrent parenting.

>stoner cuck humor

Attached: 1513953368999.jpg (479x592, 55K)

>9 year old kid doesn't respect the concept of death? What have his parents been teaching him?
My gut says she was a shitty single mother who lacked parenting skills and never taught the kid the value of life.

in other countries you can still own firearms, but you have to get a licence to do so, and part of keeping that licence is learning how to store your firearms safely. Those countries have far fewer incidents like this one. If americans love guns so much, why are they so bad at gun ownership? So many idiots with kids leave their guns just lying around the house lol

>Dixie detected

Attached: 1504384013043.jpg (318x159, 5K)

>Mississippi
>.25 caliber pistol

Niggers.

Just give the kid a death sentence. The problem is they do not get punished for their actions, it's not guns. blame the parents, not the kid, if he can kill with a gun, he can also do it with a knife or even strangle her. Kids are not good or evil, they have to be raised properly. The parents need to be jailed for +50 years and the kid must have a death sentence and it must be broadcasted nationwide to show the younger generation that actions have consequences

Why do parents in the US give weapons to children? Its barbaric. I am absolutely appalled and horrified.

Why dont the US become more sophisticated and cultural as us the Europeans? Want to solve this? I will give you some advice: 1. Stop the NRA from selling guns and then ban them all. 2. Create a strong centralized government and a big welfare state.
Its not that hard.

Attached: IMG_1019.png (500x500, 19K)

>If yes, you can end the thread case closed.
Look in the comments section: wtva.com/content/news/Teen-shot-in-head-by-9-year-old-in-Monroe-County-477207783.html

Attached: heh.png (766x87, 15K)

Pennsylvania actually just not some degenerate stoner fuck

Attached: 1511151157427.jpg (350x760, 66K)

Great, leftist idiots will use this as an argument for banning guns even though it's clearly the retard parent's fault for keeping it in the reach of a 9 year old

You're state is literally only cool for flipping red the second you go blue again you guys are cucks

Attached: 1518820500551.jpg (355x399, 29K)

how did he get the gun?
Anyway, with 9 you know that somebody dies if you shot him

It was pretty much a dead giveaway since there are no pictures of the kids or their mother. Also
>the identities of family members are not being released
>juveniles

Yep

I deleted my comment on that because I felt it was in poor taste, but I fucking called that. Every article is using pictures of white kids.

...its niggers, niggers all the way down

He bullied the soyboy/lavender lad store clerk into selling it to him with no ID.

>You're state
Ignore the truth all you want it won't bring back those brain cells

Attached: 1515414201915.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Blacks are stupid and violent, everyone knows this.

This reminds me more of that Eggo waffles commercial where the older black sister threatens the brother with violence. Eggo commercials are so violent, I won’t let my kids watch them

>being this new
also nice digits

Attached: 1513835802191.gif (530x320, 312K)

>I deleted my comment on that because I felt it was in poor taste, but I fucking called that. Every article is using pictures of white kids.
I'm really curious to know what you posted

youtu.be/IScIJ0KYVjg?t=1m22s

its fucking boring dont post this shit anymore

im proud to be an American

>video games don't cause violence
Yes they actually do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pointed out it happened in Mississippi yet all the photos in articles I was seeing were of suburban white kids.

No they don't.

>Pointed out it happened in Mississippi yet all the photos in articles I was seeing were of suburban white kids.
Yeah Mississippi is notorious for having stupid and violent niglets, yet the media likes to portray these type of incidents as being white related by using stock images of middle class whites. I would have kept the comment just to rub it in his face if he is the father.

Can't tell if you're serious or humorous ?
Hoping it's the latter .

>SippiBoi
yo what dis nigga be sippin don tell me

>yo what dis nigga be sippin don tell me
Kek, he be sippin malt liquor and smokin crack yo

>haha bet they were niggers

My kids are trained with firearms. They know to respect life and death. They won't be left alone, but if they ever were alone, they would never be defenseless...

Having only one controller....

This is a fucking niggers issue. Not fucking white man's problem. Whites teach their kids gun safety and responsible firearm storage. Niggers don't give a fuck because they are stupid and lazy.

maybe the other one got shot during their previous fight

>Here you go bro, you can use this one
ENOUGH

All jokes aside, real shame, but it's the fault of the retarded parents end of the day. Nothing against firearms, but if you keep them within the child's reach - you're goddamn fucking stupid.

Attached: controllertofuckwith.jpg (400x268, 22K)

this is the problem, you've got some smart people () that understand there is a simple foolproof way to prevent this, but in America that isn't the rule, it's just passed off as an opinion, and retards like this guy () are entitled to have their own dumbass opinion, and it's those retards that have children that shoot each other

>tfw remembering all the times I've been sitting in my futon looking for the extra large size box cutter i was just using and can't find it so just give up and go to sleep and the next morning I realize I've been sleeping on it all night
I guess it's a good thing I can't have a gun

Lol... you should have at least four back up controllers per user, extra wires, batteries, etc...

I'd wager to say the person that does both will have the safest, most responsible children. Teach them firearm safety and always have them locked in a safe.

Bump

criminally underrated

Why in the fuck are parents leaving guns accessible to children. They are not little adults; they are children. Retard parents like this just make it more and more difficult for responsible gun owners.

You see... Your shits all fucked up, and you talk like a fag...

What I do, ya know... Like what I try to do is like... Haha right?

Your kids have access in the kitchen to knives, they have access to your car keys, they have access to bats, clubs, weapons are everywhere. Yet you believe teaching them to respect life, and the consequences of death is retarded...

Curiosity kills, you teach them so they aren't curious about something potentially deadly. Nope, the solution for you idiots is to inspire curiosity by hiding something from your kids and never speaking of it.

This seems like really basic shit. I really don't get the logic behind insulating children from reality...

hold up, so did the son convert to be a girl so he could marry his mom? Or is that another sibling?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Both

Always store a weapon at least 2 steps away from firing. If the weapon is picked up, it shouldn't fire without intentionally preparing it to fire. Never keep a round in the chamber, and always store it with the safety on.

Keeping your home defense weapon in a locked safe is like keeping your guard dog locked in a crate...

>leaving loaded guns lying around near children

It was a nigger

All those comments bashing prayer. So sad

Why was the gun left unsecured? Not like the gun walked into the house off the streets and said "Hey kid, use me."

Oh its the south? Nothing of value was lost

I Implore any and l anons to find an instance of a kid age 14 or under killing family with a gun in Massachusetts. I fucking challenge you to find one fucking instance southfriends

He called next game and bitch had cheeto fingers.

This was a hood nigger not a responsible gun owner. One less criminal on the streets now.

S I P P I B O I

>youth
more like a filthy nigger, stop using euphemisms for these animals

>.25 caliber pistol
Lorcin, Bryco, Jimenez, or Cobra? What kind of nigger killer did the little nigger use to kill the other nigger?

>she was shot in the back of the head, and that the bullet went through her brain
>she died of her injuries
No shit?!

Yeah, I should have known

You obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote. What you just said would be the literal equivalence of me saying to you:

>>leaving matches laying around near children...

What you wrote has nothing in common with what I wrote. I'll try one more time to reach you.
Children need to know about guns.
Children need to know about death.
Children need to learn about guns in a supervised setting to satiate their natural curiosity about guns.
Children need to be taught to respect life.
Guns need to be stored where they're protected from theft.
Any gun with a primary purpose of home defense should be kept nearly ready to fire but not without intent, unchambered with the safety on.
Sheltering children from a dangerous reality is abusive and irresponsible.
Children aren't all as dumb as you think.