Is 2018 the year of Kyoani?

Looks like it, don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm interested in Liz.

Are you a Blauer Vogel?

is bottom right the anime called Dive!! ?

Isn't that just another Hibike movie?

2/6

Yes but this time it is a gay communist propaganda movie made my elite Marxist Naoko 'Kill all Hetshit' Yamada

Thank you based Yamada

Every year is the year of Kyoani

Not after Yomiuri Shinbun's expose of them getting tax breaks for their new buildings and trying to take over the local government. Of course, now Yomiuri's critics will be banned from reviewing any of their future releases.

Gonna need some sauce

I just hope VEG will live up to the hype.

It won't

Of course it will

At first I was thinking why is Yamada wasting her time on more franchise shit but the way they're marketing it as something separate makes me think it'll be cool. I'm hopeful.

>trying to

Kyoani has already infiltrated every level of the japanese government through their yakuza connections. They'll be running Japan by 2025

Will violet flop?

My favorite anime (K-On!!) is from KyoAni but none of this particularly interests me. All either LNshit or fujoshit.

Liz and the carpet muncher is an anime original spinoff made by our girl yamada

Oh really? Consider me interested.

Which of these will sell the most?

Is it confirmed anime original?

Yes

Is the bow one based on a LN?

No, and it may be just a remake of the first arc in Hibike S2

Apart from sequels, there's nothing even remotely interesting here. Oh wait, half of their yearly output will be sequels.

Yes.

Absolute kinography

Why is Free even getting a third season? Two were enough.

Money, I guess

fujobux

Why is the Free one lower res than the rest?

That's an old pic. Also laziness.

There's no art for S3 yet

I really hope that archery anime is good cause VEG and Free S3 will be fucking glorious.

VEG feels like the only show that will be able to stand up to Hyouka and possibly claim Kyoani's crown.

To represent the quality of the show

Archery anime will probably be directed by Takemoto so it'll be great

Some animation in the newest Violet PV looked very weird. The 2D characters during this shot at pic related weren't syncing with the 3D background, same with the shot at second 1:30~, the hands typing in the typewritert during second :32~ were moving very unnaturally. The redhaired guy's walk at shot 1:13~ (when his back is facing the camera) was very robotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU

Judging by this PV I don't think the animation will be nearly as good as people say it will be. People who have seen the first 2 episodes and say it has godly animation probably don't know the difference between art and animation.

Shuumiko 2018 bois get in here!!!!!

Shuujaculate in her Kumikunt

Tromboner X Euphole 4EVA

Would Kumiko reply to this with just a あ,うん?

why in the world would anyone masturbate to Kumiko? she isn't attractive

The modern KyoAni is too obsessed with art details and not enough on the animation.

Yes, just like it'll be the year of the linux desktop.

what about masturbating AS kumiko?

good year indeed

Even as a KyoAni fan myself I have some doubts about that. VEG looks promising but the archery show, I don't know something feels off about it.

This. Their hardline nationalist agenda with its end goal of arming Japan with nuclear weapons is basically unstoppable now.