Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.109352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both are trash.

HeroAca did it shit but Black Clover did it megashit.

deku and bakugo are the worst rivals in the history of shonen, they make naruto and sasuke look heterosexual and sane in comparison

You obviously haven't read black clover. Those two have no good interactions at all

From these two? MHA, mainly because the two are actually antagonistic thanks to Bakugo being a sperg.

Unironically Naruto.

I accually prefer base Asta for Deku.

Deku is aiming to become hero whos smile saves the day, and Asta already is this.

Naruto

Well, they aren't really rivals user thats the point.
Deku doesnt care, he just wants to become a great hero and live up to all mights expectations and save people
bakugou wants to be the strongest and hes just pissed that deku, the weedy cunt from his childhood, is a better hero than him after he was mollycoddled and shit from youth.
bakugou ois more or less there just to contrast good deku with bad endeaver like hero character.

1.) that little dude from seven deadly sins
2.) one piece
3.) fairy tail

>BC
Ironically reading something is bad for your health, user

>it's not good unless one of them is edgy and hates the other

You're right its not or else its not really a rivalry. Yuno isn't even a character at least Bakugou stands out that gets people to question whether he's a good character or a bad one.

>gets people to question whether he's a good character or a bad one.
Maybe if you're a brainlet.

this. BC unironically handles this stuff way better (so far) than bnha or naruto.
people shouldn't question whether bakugo is a good or bad character. they should question if he's a shit character or not. spoiler alert: he's utter shit

Nah. Notice how nobody talks about Yuno in any BC discussion. Much like nobody talks about BC
You got to change your posting style kid. You are way too obvious now.

I get nothing from the lower two. At least the angry sperg is something I haven't seen a million times already.

As long as BC is an underdog you will have lots of hipsters here pretending it is good. Once it gets successful people here will shit on it. right now it is just off the radar of most people.

People never stopped shitting on it. And it will never be a success. It's volume couldn't even sell 200k in a month.

BC isn't even an underdog

>Underdog
It’s only an underdog if it’s still in the race
This..is just dead on the starting line

I expect some anons to start “Neverland is the new hotness” once the anime start. But it won’t happen until at least 2019 so who knows

Neverland is the new hotness with it's sales easily surpassing Clover. And if Clover can get an anime after 2 years and Hero in less than 2 years, then Neverland can get one before 2019.

Its the underdog compared to Hero academia. Which isn't that great or that successful either to be honest.
I just want to see one person say they like Black Clover and not instantly mention how they hate something popular. Every fucking time.

BNHAfags btfo

>Being on drugs in Sup Forums

Black lover was a mistake

I honestly think naruto and sasuke did better then bnh. But we'll have to see how the rivalry keeps building up for deku and baku. Black clover is just shit

>Which isn't that great or that successful either to be honest.
Cool horseshit bro

>I honestly think naruto and sasuke did better then bnh
Except for the fact that thei rivalry was fucking shit, turn Naruto into a gay faggot crying for his boyfriend and Sasuke the most unlikable character in the manga.

Its nowhere near the big three.
That Black Clover fans are this insecure about Hero academia speaks volumes.

>they aren't really rivals user thats the point
all might flat out says they're even more like true rivals now or some bullshit

Aren't all those problems also there in BnHA?

No?

Doesn’t Jump only announce new anime on Jumpfesta? This year’s doesn’t have a slot for Neverland as i recall, so that leaves us with next year’s Jumpfesta, which means Neverland probably will have an anime on late 2018 or early 2019

But I honestly thought Shueisha would push a Neverland anime for a 2018 release, but who knows what their priorities are

Deku definitely spend a lot of time crying about Baku. And Bakugo isn't very likable.
Seems like the same thing

>Its nowhere near the big three.
Its already Bleach level and continues to rise.
You don't read the manga. Thanks for proving that already.

Neither

I have read all of it. I haven't with Naruto. But your description of Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship sounds very close to Deku and Baku.

Only because the both aim for the same thing and the bad blood’s past them (well not exactly but Bakugou at least isn’t (as) antagonistic to Deku anymore)

>But your description of Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship sounds very close to Deku and Baku.
You're not trying at all are you?

Deku cries a lot. Baku is unlikable. Deku loves Baku

Where are the differences? I am genuinely curious.

>Deku definitely spend a lot of time crying about Baku.
He never does. He he doesn't even think about him most of the time.
>And Bakugo isn't very likable
Well the difference is that the series takes him down a peg constantly and characters really care for him beyond his strength. Its best to say that he's tolerable

>Well the difference is that the series takes him down a peg constantly
Naruto (the series) doesn't do the same with Sasuke?

Naruto’s whole relationship with Sasuke is he’s trying to get him back because he’s on the same boat as him
Despite only knowing him for..how much time in-universe does the start of the manga until Orochimaru’s attack again?

Why did he chase after him in the first place again?

Nope in fact he gets a new power every single arc and the manga constantly doesn't blame him for any of the shit he does. He got away with taking the world hostage because Naruto loves him.

Yeah...Kishimoto retcons a lot of shit about their relationship. They start out hating each other and only tolerating each other by the end of the chunnin exams and then all of a sudden Sasuke considers him his best friend.

They're "friends" since childhood but Baku hates Deku tf
Bullying woulda made more sense

Yuno and Asta is preddy cool.

Neither of them are edgelord dickbags and actually support each other.

>and the manga constantly doesn't blame him for any of the shit he does
so exactly like bakugo

bakugo did nothing wrong

>Its already Bleach level
kek no it fucking isn't

Not disagreeing but I don’t think retcon is the most accurate word. It’s more bad development than retcon
Retcon is Itachi starting out as a full-fledged antagonist only to turn into an anti-hero midway

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.109352
>5,114,916 My Hero Academia
>2,253,028 Bleach

Per volume wise its selling exactly the same as Bleach before its second boost in 2007 and was beating it in sells before the anime.
Nope because people call him out for being a faggot

stop projecting this hard.

his mere existence is a mistake

bleach in its prime was a million seller + and ended with 90 million copies sold ltd, you're completely retarded if you think bnha is ever going to approach those numbers
>Nope because people call him out for being a faggot
never in any significant way, basically like sakura calling sasuke a coward that one time, same exact shit