Muslim Grooming Gangs In the UK

>If you show the gap between your thighs you're asking for it
>White girls sleep with hundreds of men
>You are th other girls, worthless and deserve to be gangraped
Thoughts?

Attached: operation-chalice.gif (464x261, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread smells of paki
sage

burn the coal pay the toll

Police says this is sensationalised, because it's "no worse" than other areas of England and Wales

Well at least im not a nazi!

>Watch this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ

nice trips

yea, all britain is totally fucked. it's going to be somalia tier in 20 years

He's Shia, definitely a step up from Sunni but still a retarded slave religion

trips say true

Something is brewing, something terrible and long overdue. The muslim scum believed the promises made by their imams in the mosques, they saw the Saudi and Qatari billions flooding into the west, they helped with smuggling the weapons caches and they began to help themselves to the spoils of war, raping millions across Europe, confident that it was only a matter of time before they were given the order to hit the streets with AK's and machetes and wipe out the unbelievers once and for all, seizing the caliphate in the name of Allah...

But that was before Brexit, before Trump, before German lurched to the right following Austria and Eastern Europe, before Italy found their balls and before Trump BTFO'd the Wahhabi cash streams.

now things are moving rapidly, slowly but surely patriots are coming out of their hidey holes, there is renewed confidence and yes, open rage building on the streets, the would be conquerors wake upi to find that they have stirred up a shit ton of hornets nests and rather than preparing to attack they see they are in fact trapped, here with us, with a massive and furious race who does genocide better than any other race on Earth.

The Balkan? Phfff... it was just a taster, Myanmar? A fucking warm up, what's coming to Europe is going to make the holocaust look like a fucking scuffle, the Jews for all their evils were not raping our daughters on an industrial scale, the pressure is building, the immense volcanic forces of violence are about to explode and there can be only one outcome, justice for our kids, what is coming will be fully justified, they did and continue to rape our children and there is no more dangerous animal on earth than a human being overflowing with righteous anger, with a heart full of vengeance and the IQ to make his darkest imaginings real.

If I was a paki I'd think very hard about getting the fuck out, the mob is rising.

UK is turning into 3rd world fast.

Attached: 1500114584247.jpg (512x288, 25K)

Attached: 1513149862533.jpg (640x650, 76K)

Dunno what street you live on but nobody gives enough of a shit here.

Turning in to the 3rd world is a blessing in disguise.

You're mixing with the wrong crowd, my work takes me all over the UK, and to Europe, I make it my business to make contact with like minded souls, working men and women who aren't afraid of saying what they think, the people who know that's been going on and are enraged by it.

They don't go around making a song and dance about it mind, they continue to work and provide for their families, they know not to reveal their power levels to just anyone, but they are out there, everywhere, they are the ones who you will never hear from in the main stream media, they don't wear T-shirts with slogans proclaiming their intentions, they just network and plan and await the time to go.

it sounds like you are mixing with wankers if they don't give a shit about what's happening, mixing with halfwits, cowards and fools is a very dangerous habit in times like these, I suggest you break out of that shit and make better quality connections.

die fucking scum nobody would be with this subhumans like nobdiy want to be killed and sell like a kebab

Attached: operation-shelter-composite.jpg (620x465, 40K)

90% of rapes in france are from muslim in sweeden 95%
they are subhumans that must be expulsated at all cost

both these guys are likely to meet their deaths violently because Islam is a totalitarian cult

Most of these girls were thot whores, who are playing the victim now that their Paki sugar daddy's have been exposed. Do not believe the media lies yes in modern Britainistan 11 year old girls do whore themselves out for free shit. This is a sick society, they are all to blame, we are all to blame.

>Trump BTFO'd the Wahhabi cash streams
Didn't he do a giant weapons deal with them and have them pay a bunch of money to stay at his hotels?

>11 year old girls do whore themselves out for free shit

You should be executed too

>blaming children for being groomed, raped and killed.
Fucking scum.

He did, and he arranged for the change in line of succession and for the mass arrests of those behind the Wahhabi mosques money.

You know why you can buy AK's and grenades on the streets of Sweden for so cheap right now? Because the jihad has been called off, the funding has stopped, support has been terminated, those behind it are no longer playing, the UN has been neutered, the EU is clinging on by it's fingernails, so those sitting on weapons stockpiles are selling them all for peanuts.

I know for a fact that certain groups in Sweden are buying thousands of assault rifles and other weapons from Muslim gangs, those weapons will one day be used against the very army for whom they were originally intended.

The Wahhabi sect was intended as the new operating system for the once planned super continent of Eurabia, it was to be spread via the Islamic state and through the many mosques set up for the purpose, billions have been spent over many decades, however now the plan has been scuppered, the globalist tentacles are being amputated one by one, and that leaves millions of Muslims with their dreams in tatters, living in foreign lands as the populations awaken to what has been going on, every rape will be avenged, it's inevitable, they feel it even more than we do.