Be amerishart

>be amerishart
>go to africa to kill some brown people and collect welfare
>try to replicate your favourite action movie star and go full rambo
>get shot
>hyperventilate
>beg for your life
>get shot a few more times

Attached: dead_amerimutt.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/02/nigeria-seeks-fight-boko-haram-150214174750345.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-21550867
reuters.com/article/us-niger-security-usa/niger-defense-minister-asks-u-s-to-deploy-armed-drones-against-militants-idUSKBN1D14VA
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/20/what-mali-means-to-france/?utm_term=.21234697fa2c
abcnews.go.com/International/details-niger-ambush-us-troops-sensed-wrong/story?id=50622894
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do these videos never have any context.

RIP

Attached: 360-quickscoped.jpg (261x207, 14K)

Did they even happen with propaganda legal within the U.S.?

F.

you forgot your EU meme flag faggot

cause they are unsanctioned operations happening in countries you are not supposed to be in.

He died for israel.

Kanker kakkerlak ga terug naar je eigen land, lafaard die je bent.

I'd like to see how you'd react to being shot by a filthy shitskin

It's footage of that ambush in Niger from December or whenever that was.

version with sound?

Its got shitty ISIS music and fake screams from Rising Storm 2

lurk moar. Is the last part of ISIS published video of the 4 marines killed near Nigeria.
4 marines vs 100 ISIS - 25 isis killed, 4 marines killed.

Died needlessly for some faceless shekel hoarder in a mostly desert country

Attached: a10hellary2.png (773x521, 851K)

They've already breed 30 more soldiers for Allah's army. You amerimuts are going to have to step up your bombing campaigns if you want to make even the slightest dent.

Those deaths were due to an affirmative action nigger who stupidly walked into a trap. It's the price of putting political correctness above intelligence.

>HURR DURR WHY WERE US FORCES IN AFRICA ANYWAY?! IT MUST BE DA JEWS!

Pic related is why. Since about 2014 (really since 2002), West Africa (mostly Nigeria, Niger, and Mali) have been under siege from various islamic groups, including Boko Haram, ISIS, and Al-Qaeda.

>S-SO?!
So these countries have been asking for assistance in fighting these islamic terrorist groups since this shit started. French forces are also in the region to fight against the Islamist

From Feb. 2015
aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/02/nigeria-seeks-fight-boko-haram-150214174750345.html

Niger started asking Obama for assistance back in 2013
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-21550867

And they have recently asked for the US to increase their drone activity in the area
reuters.com/article/us-niger-security-usa/niger-defense-minister-asks-u-s-to-deploy-armed-drones-against-militants-idUSKBN1D14VA

France has also been in Mali since 2013
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/20/what-mali-means-to-france/?utm_term=.21234697fa2c

>I STILL DONT GET IT! WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING AFRICA?!
Think back to the time islamic radical turned Afghanistan into a safe haven for islamist terrorist groups from around the world, and how they were able to use an entire country as a launching pad for the deadlist terrorist attack in US history. Its not only in the interest of the people there to not live under a brutal islamic rule, but in our own interest as well.

Anyone you see cheering on the ISIS fighters for killing Americans is either a jihadi shill themselves, or they are just some formless fifth column conspiracy theory retard. All you deus vult LARPers, that is basically whats going on here, and you are rooting for the islamist

Attached: rts1ivtc.jpg (644x569, 75K)

it's edited to shit (all the real sounds are drowned put by a nasheed) and has fake screams, it's better without audio

Still waiting for any of you to explain exactly why Israel tricked America into fighting in Mali against islamic terrorist

America has been israel's military colony since kennedy was killed.

Attached: mc jew.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

>vague retarded bullshit
>not even attempting to answer my question
>posting meme picture
this is exactly the sort of response I expected. Now fuck off you child.

>implying they're not just trying to export amerimutt 'freedumb'

Attached: mad muttt.png (686x798, 33K)

>posting more meme pictures
>still no argument
thank you for proving my point underage nupol shitposter.

Intriguing,I had no idea

You can't accept the fact that america has been and always will be a jewish pawn country. Trump is a kike puppet. Nothing more.

Attached: kike pawn.png (949x472, 185K)

>some irrelevant shitskin gets triggered at america thread #4530459830498509

dont like meme flag posters but have to agree with this

He is a puppet, yes....but to believe he is the kikes puppet is funny.

They called him hitler until he surrounded himself with jews. If I remember correctly that was the start.

Why are we not helping the Boers forst and foremost?

All I asked you was for you to back up your claim and instead, you just went on some butthurt shitposting tirade lol.

I actually made a real argument, listed out the actual reasons, and even posted sources for everything I was saying. You on the other hand are just some kid whos virtue signaling on Sup Forums and are too stupid for world politics, so you just claim everything you dont understand is "da j00z!"

>not believing trump is indeed a kike subordinate

If you can't understand that simple fact, mayhaps you yourself are a jew?

>flag
Go sell your wife in Amsterdam, cuck.

Insulting America is one thing, but insulting soldiers who risk their lives? Fucking pathetic, drop that pot and go to a warzone before talking shit, degenerate. "Netherlands", zero culture.

Because nothing serious has happened yet. Once you get armed militias clashing and people being driven out of their homes by roving bands then we'll have a problem, but right now it's orderly enough for it to seem like just casual crime.

zitto terrone

Attached: IMG_0991.jpg (250x238, 27K)

>completely moving the goal post and now talking about Trump since you know you were wrong when you got called out
why are you still not posting any argument user? Do you believe that if you virtue signal enough, no one will realize that you have no argument?

it is not so horrible death from bullets
they are lucky guys
i mean they faced ISIS
the fucking behaders and executioners and get shot
lucky you

What were we talking about before trump then? You got mutthurt at the meme I put because it isn't actually a meme, it's a fact that america is now a brazil tier shithole with more spics/niggers than actual white people.

Attached: 56percent.png (698x396, 31K)

>pic related is (you)

Attached: IMG_1114.jpg (633x758, 94K)

>terrone
>Venice
>terrone
Try harder cuck. How does it feel to know that you're married to a whore that likes to show herself to customers in Amsterdam, uh?

>be netharpaki
>get gf raped by other pakis
>watch whole thing crying
>still do nothing
>get ran over by van of peace

Attached: whatmuttsthink.jpg (960x960, 233K)

>killing 40,000 people out of a population of
>4 million
>casual crime

At least they lived with honor - not like you - behind the keyboard. What a pussy.

>25 isis killed
Source?

all four soldiers were mutts tho

I asked you to back up your claim about Israel tricking america into sending troops into west africa, then you started shitposting because youre a really stupid and unhinged child whos virtue signaling on a chinese cartoon image board. You realize you look like a complete jackass at this point, right? also

>still no argument

>larping as a venetian now
you already said you are a terrone in another thread

>JIDF help, I'm running out of memes

Attached: soros.png (819x557, 22K)

abcnews.go.com/International/details-niger-ambush-us-troops-sensed-wrong/story?id=50622894

>being this butthurt just because someone called you out on your bullshit
lol still no argument from you

>25 isis killed, 4 marines killed.
Shameful K:D. There is no way to win against an endless wave of reproducing shitskins with those numbers.

Could you write a coherent sentence?

>Y-You're just LARPing! I saw you in another thread! I swear!
Pottery, when you're truly desperate. Pathetic cuck now has the nerve to tell who is Venetian or not. I repeat how does it feel to be in a country of degenerate potheads and whores? You have no culture, nothing to brag about except being extreme cucks.

Amerishart was the bad guy invader. Hope his death was slow and painful.

Soros poster.

No logic? Check
No intelligent conversation? Check
Can't meme? Check
Replies only to truth posters? Check

They're easy to spot.

I am more venetian that you disgusting orange plucker

He never begged

sure thing muhammed.

Every power comes with a price. In america's case, it's their ability to act independently. Your country is social and interactive to a fault, where you can't stop yourselves from sticking your nigger noses in every other countries business. Africa is a war torn shithole as it is but your israeli masters ordered you to go there to clear out a so called insurrection of isis terrorists (another puppet israeli group made by america) so you can show the rest of the world you're fighting the terrorists you actually created. If you cut ties with israel you'd be able to be neutral again and not get involved with other country's pointless wars. But you didn't, and your government chose to let jews run your country, effectively destroying yourselves.

Attached: muttmadd.png (776x1200, 152K)

>sure thing muhammed.

Attached: 56face.png (241x263, 13K)

>Mayhaps your a conniving Jew yourself
>But maga faggots are so paranoid about "le Soros" lel

>WE WUZ VENETIANS N' SHIET
lmao, when you're this pathetic as a country that you have to LARP as other cultures.

show flag flaggot

>ISIS
>Al-Qaeda
>not the Jews
Got ourselves a T_D over here

Shills are really out in full force today. Are you trying to stop coverage of the South African genocide currently happening?

Attached: 1494513499246.jpg (612x587, 83K)

Soros posters are the easiest thing to spot.

Attached: mutthiding.png (476x401, 138K)

The source is a pentagon offical. Its most likely bullshit to appeal to Amerifats.

>soldiers dident retrive the bodies untill 30h passed
>all jihadies gone
>no jihad bodies recoverd.

If you watch the full engagement that isis released its hard to pin down more than 1-2 kills.

They got ambushed and its not normal to survive ambushes. Shit happens.

#1 minority in Netherlands are Turkroaches. OP is a turkroach.

still no argument from you btw. stay mad and continue making an ass out of yourself, it only serves to prove my point further.

Attached: kill yourself mongrel.png (1085x646, 586K)

Soros funded shill

>no counter argument, just paranoid name calling
Amazing how theres not ONE(1) actual counter argument yet.

I just posted my argument you degenerate mongrel. My bad thinking a mart sharting subhuman could actually be literate.

Maybe when your negroid admixture drops below 25% you'll be able to reassess the validity of your so called "points" instead of changing the subject everytime I beat you in an argument.

Attached: 1504549665616.png (592x631, 207K)

but i actually am, you are the only larper here disgusting moor with your disgusting language

the full video came out recently im sure its on live leak, about 9 minutes long.
>4 SF guys in a truck get separated from their group and ambushed by ~50 ISIS
>1 drives another truck away like a bitch
>1 more gets killed while moving towards smoke grenades for extraction/airstrrike
>2 guys left try to run for their lives, both get shot down
>begin OP vid

>still no argument
>still shitposting
lol what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you literally autistic?

Shooo, shooo, the only thing you can be is a roach.

lmao sandnigger calling people mongrels

Attached: 1520215390567.png (487x481, 223K)

You can always tell the Soros posters.

They can't meme. They use the same modified images.

How much those lame memes cost you? 14 billion?

Hope you don't actually get paid for this shit because you're doing horrible

Americans don’t get respect from me. They’ve started many wars that have gotten people from my country killed.

>Amerimutt
>human
Pick one

Read this If you still don't understand that your country is run by kikes you're beyond stupid.

Attached: jewscontrol.jpg (499x537, 97K)

>ITT

Attached: (You).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

>no argument
>no evidence
>still shitposting
Isnt it interesing how you have a meme flag? Isnt it interesting that all I asked was for you to back up your claims and all you did was shitpost out of butthurt? Isnt it interesting how none of you have been able to refute anything here?

>B-but it was just a joke guys
Kys my friend

>my country
Iraq?

Notice the only racist shit you see here is from Soros posters.

They do this to give the perception that this site is full of racists. Thats why every thread on here has at least 1 racial slur.

>sure thing Mohammed
>t.Challa Rodriguez el Jones

>still no argument
reminder, all I did was ask this guy for evidence of his claim that Israel started this war in west africa, and he flipped out into a tard rage.

Why do Americans fight in this shithole anyway and for what? Africa is a fucking dead end.

Doing the good work here, people on this fucking board are amongst the most paranoidly brain dead vegetables that can't think objectively on anything and scream DAJOOS about every little thing in existence.

>spreading islamist disinfo that america invaded these countries
>not muhammed
Reminder, all of these countries asked America for military assistance.

No point trying to reason with Mutts. Its actually kinder to leave them in a state of ignorant servitude to Israel/Jews, in the same way it would have been cruel to try and civilize the Orcs from LOTR. Slaves from birth know nothing else.

>1 post by this ID
A fucking sandnigger welfare parasite invader of the Netherlands is butthurt American troops shot his faggot wannabe jihadi relative in the face somewhere in shitfuckistan.