ITT: Post anime that your dad or uncle would get into

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1WkJbNC2rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw every episode with my dad. We also went to the cinema for the movie.

My dad got into the Rurouni Kenshin Live action which lead him into the pearly gateway to hell that is all anime. hes down stairs right now watching gods knows what

Legend of the Blue Wolves

boku no pico

:^(

cobbity bobbity
sam cham
trigun
michio to kaku
eureka seven maybe
ive watched too many its impossoble to remember stuff

lol, that must be a weird feeling
the second you hear "oniichan" come out of the speakers you need to leave the house

>Dad is an art graduate (Yeah yeah, I know)
>He's huge into comic books and superheroes (He thought Captain America saying "Hail Hydra" was deep and not just them baiting readers)
>He doesn't like anime as a whole because it's "too weird" or some lame as shit excuse like that
>He acts all high and mighty when he says that he didn't like Howl's Moving Castle and bases his entire opinion of Miyazaki on that
>Try to show him anime I like, like Space Dandy, Hajime no Ippo, and Ping Pong
>Show him Persona 5, he just comments about how pointy their chins are
I tried.

Prime dad anime

Oh well, you did what you could.
>be me
>mom is talking about the lack of good female superheroes besides Wonder Woman
>I mention Madoka
>She doesn't like Ep. 1
>I swear up and down that it gets better and is all part of Urobuchi's master plan
>"Mmm hmm user"
We all loved Spirited Away though, so there's still hope.

Cardcaptor Sakura?
Kiki?
Hell, even Sailor Moon?

I feel like my dad would watch picrelated, astro boy, voltron, gundam, or cowboy bebop, but he's pretty dismissive of cartoons in general.
>tfw you will never argue with your dad about the best dragon maid character

Haven't seen any of them yet, but Princess Tutu is next on my watch list after I finish Texhnolyze.

He'd probably like Black Lagoon too desu.

Mine enjoyed the shit out of Galaxy Express 999.

Dad's universally like Ghost in the Shell.

What the fuck happened.

Get him the manga, the anime is fucking terrible. Manga is easily among the best Shonen Jump has ever put out though

Dude...your dad sounds like a COLOSSAL faggot with irredeemably shit taste.

I know. You really don't gotta tell me.

dude all dads are faggots

Mine really liked Akira

My normalfag-as-fuck mom really liked Utena somehow.

She has exquisite taste.

I would get my ass beaten if I ever show something other than DBZ to my family.
How many anons are like this too?

Not trying to be normalfaggish but the anons that have cool parents are lucky.

My mom (no bully or memes please) got into Zoids New Century

oh boy

Not even joking

No joke, the first anime I have any memory of seeing was Ghost in the Shell (film) and Armitage III (film versions) in a hotel room with my Dad and Cousin when I was. 5 or 6. He basically got me into anime.

My dad loved FMAB, Olivier Armstrong is his waifu.

>Showing your Dad a pedo anime
Are you trying to send him a message or something?

My dad introduced me to this anime. It was fucking radical. Based on some book, I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1WkJbNC2rs

My dad is an ex-hippie boomer who tries to spend every waking moment outside. He hates most forms of TV and anything animated.

That said, when I was a kid, we would watch Toonami together after I got home from school. After an hour or so he would flick it over to the baseball game. He bought me a Piccolo and some G Gundam action figures for Christmas once.

I definitely remember my dad enjoying Big 0. Also I remember my dad watching Ghost in the shell with me when I was hospitalized and literally paying attention to the show

>Big Zero
Don't remember that one

For you

>cunt drug user driving on the road causes son to be taken from you forever
i'd move mountains just to have someone to watch anime with. cook food, buy the anime, have them have their friends over while i stock my fridge with food and drinks and give a safe place for relationships to bloom between them.
:(
no, no gay shit or grooming. gtfo

I could imagine my dad liking Heavy Object since he always likes guns, James Bond and Sup Forums

Parents don't give a fuck about child nudity dude. Or they shouldn't, anyway. How many times do you think that had to wipe the shit out of your baby asshole?

>taking care of your baby is the same as watching a cartoon with sexualized naked little girls

its all just nipples you mong
The only people who actually give a shit are the people who are way too conscious of that stuff already. Your parents are probably used to seeing naked children, especially if you're not an only child.
And before you continue, there's very few non-ecchi anime that actually sexualizes little girls. Nudity =/= sexualizing.

>thinly veiled "rec me anime to let my dad/uncle watch" thread
Fuck off.

My dad liked OPM, my mom liked Himouto if that counts too, so those.