APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

AMERIMUTTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: ss+(2018-03-19+at+02.16.42).jpg (331x467, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2kD1YUtA5o
books.google.com.cy/books?id=EhdqBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA56&lpg=PA56&dq=SAS unofficial operations&source=bl&ots=nUgY_TGpvX&sig=XGE-HHHJ3URTKiPBey8PVm-jRZA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJm6DU0vjZAhXJYlAKHZCGDysQ6AEIXzAG#v=onepage&q=SAS unofficial operations&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was it with political correct bullets?!

>Breaking SAS Sniper thrown in Jail for Hate speech

>ISIS Fighter Head Explodes
>"NOT ALL MUSLIMS" echoes a couple seconds later.

Fake news, the SAS is not fighting ISIS, it's there to protect them.

You're damn right they were non-lethal! We aren't killers like those american lard asses.

Uhh since when do we have soldiers in Syria?

apologize for what you fucking retard?

actually that isis nigger's brain was blown the fuck out now apologize for your hate speech before i turn you in

These guys are fighting for everything they believe in and were just throwing bantz at how well our forces can blow them out the water. Long live the west.

How do they confirm the kill?

>uk news writing about how great uk is
legit

Attached: LMAOatBongistan.png (951x660, 525K)

>be senior ISIS fighter
>fail to pay television licence fee

Got what he deserved.

No wonder the mayor of London hates guns

Attached: 644932B1-043C-41CA-B26B-721CB3255B13.jpg (1024x957, 127K)

Attached: download (4).jpg (293x172, 7K)

That really sounds like a Brit invention mate

it's like the other day at de_mirage I was looking at ct spawn with the sniper when I heard a smoke grenade hit the floor on my right and the I freaked out and shot quickly thinking it was corridor but I shot at jungle and hs the last guh. One in a million years. Whole twich chat was spamming emojis I remember

Hi shroud.

love those moments.
h-hah, clutch, right guys?

Nice shot, guv, too bad he's going to get courtmartialled for Islamophobia when he gets back.

Attached: screen_shot_2016-07-01_at_12.13.54_480.png (389x480, 62K)

nice fanfiction bonger
movie when?

fucking faggots need to lie so they can be relevant for 3seconds too

the kill cam replay

UNDER RATED
N
D
E
R

R
A
T
E
D

SAS are the most elite and efficient force on the planet and im sorry it upsets you

pls delet

Attached: 3.jpg (300x296, 20K)

you can joke all you want lads
SAS is absolutely fucking top tier

Attached: 1520137916243.png (768x960, 1.27M)

unironically this, also the SBS. america uses them to train their special forces and snap them into line when they think they're hot shit

Ok, lads, The SAS is redpilled, their founder was a fag and a nutter with no fear Dave 'Sterls' Sterling.

Their real Motto is "Who CARES wins" as a joke about the regiment's Official Motto "Who DARES wins". This is because the Brits will sell arms to one side and take the side of another.

Right now the SAS are helping 'rebel' fighters in Syria, I do not believe for one second they are killing ISIS. Also it would not surprise me if Brits are secretly helping Yemen while selling weapons and services to the Saudis.

Based Brits nearly as bad as the Jews. Still love them though.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2kD1YUtA5o

Attached: 250px-The_Special_Air_Service_(sas)_in_North_Africa_during_the_Second_World_War_E21340.jpg (250x263, 14K)

WHOOOOOOOOO

>yemen

come on lad you really thought those based rocketmen khat munching flip flop mad lads learnt how to fire those rockets at saudis by themselves?

Attached: IMG_1971.jpg (1067x600, 56K)

How do you know this isn't bs?

Head go boom

sorry turn off my meme flag. We are helping Yemen in remembrance of the Radfan insurgency. I guaran-fucking-tee it, we'll find out about it in 30 years.

books.google.com.cy/books?id=EhdqBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA56&lpg=PA56&dq=SAS unofficial operations&source=bl&ots=nUgY_TGpvX&sig=XGE-HHHJ3URTKiPBey8PVm-jRZA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJm6DU0vjZAhXJYlAKHZCGDysQ6AEIXzAG#v=onepage&q=SAS unofficial operations&f=false

Reports state that he also was carrying a knife.

They have another guy standing next to the guy about to be shot, and when it's done, if the target is dead the other guy flashes a "thumbs up" at the sniper

And if they don't have a guy to help confirm, they call the target and ask. If he doesn't answer his phone, he's presumed dead. If he answers his phone, they ask him if he's dead.

>Thread designed to put a wedge between USA and UK
TSNDU
Good job SAS, but I'm sure the SEALS will get plenty too

Attached: 3AC0024F00000578-0-image-a-114_1480092782983.jpg (962x643, 109K)

wouldn't surprise me at all to be fair, gonna give that a read in a short while. my mates grandad served in the SAS sadly he's gone a bit mental now but back in the day he gave us a decent chunk of stories.. i remember he went nuts at my pal for telling us about his past but we always wondered why he lived in a massive farmhouse on a huge pile of land and why it was always a 'taboo subject' after he got over him telling us he opened up to us and told us some pretty cool shit (also let us rally his old jeeps on his land too) proper bloke desu

He will stand trial for hate crimes when he returns to the UK.

Since we cooked up an excuse to shoot at Russians if they get in the way. That was pretty much an admission that special forces had been deployed for months out there.

Same old, same old, modern warfare never changes. Fucking amazing shot, though.

Attached: 1519606338386.png (553x562, 412K)

where is the proof ?

Attached: 1516209446521.jpg (667x1000, 160K)