What topic should I write my research paper on? It has to be in controversial issues pertaining to America

What topic should I write my research paper on? It has to be in controversial issues pertaining to America.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-102220.jpg (1066x1077, 277K)

Almost 8,000 killed on one year by guns in America, that's actually pretty damned low, considering USA's population is around 314million.

The JQ.

The Jewish threat.

>abortion
>death

Puritan christcucks clearly don't realize which races are the most likely to abort, anyway.

The lifetime treatment cost of HIV infection: $325k. And now that it can be managed, not cured, groups are pushing to normalize HIV. I would research ways in which the drug producers are connected to the groups pushing for this normalization. (Decriminalizing intentional transmission, advertising that it is not a significant threat, etc.)

So the Jewish threat?

>It has to be in controversial issues pertaining to America.

write on faggots rights or negro rights and how they are different than other people's rights

My teacher got mad me for asking about the Jewish threat whoops

This

Your teachers a shill.
Even more a reason to write about the Jewish threat

Honestly shes probably jewish too

Do it on Die Juden or GTFO

Abortion is an induced miscarriage. Miscarriage is a natural process.

The effect of abandoning the gold standard on wealth distribution among citizens.

The Mossad role in 9/11 and Urban Moving Systems fuckery. Elevator "renovation", fake credentials, living next to hijackers, ect.

operation mockingbird

Attached: 1999-2016_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (862x739, 65K)

shhhhhhhhhhhhh
abortion is keeping the niggers at 12%

>abortion
>death

Attached: 2016DeathRatesvAge.png (1169x821, 56K)

>abortion is bad
love this meme

Without abortion niggers would keep the niggers at 12%. Nigger killing is subject to the invisible hand.

federal reserve