More women in IT now!

"We need more women in IT" meme has grown over last few years to be political issue. People were fired for criticizing it, some didn't got job because they weren't women and so on. This presentation is just brilliant example how this is issue and what most of them contribute
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr98qhXyarM

for half of her presentation she's virtue signalling what kind of woman related things she's organizing (mind you this is not conference about women issues). Than she says: "I'm trying to increase amount of women in IT because of this:" points at probably 100% male audience and giggles.

Then shows some trivial stuff she made by extending work already done by some guy, and some example done by her coworker. That's it! 4,5 minutes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-154941.jpg (798x680, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV79kRfvGYI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
instagram.com/p/5c1WXeESvD/
youtube.com/watch?v=OK0VK3orLmc&t=2120
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrViFUKals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sexism is making the job dependant on the gender. This is making sexism out of an equal world. This is the reason woman are raped, it's clear they don't want to be equal just take advantage of men at every turn.

Remember this shitfest? youtube.com/watch?v=wV79kRfvGYI

yeah, unfortunately
"I help to build enterprise level software"
sure you do sweethart, by ensuring cultural authenthicity of Spanish lunch items

There will never be equality between the genders for biological reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

Attached: 4724956070.jpg (625x316, 52K)

Googlers are such abject cucks. They're even worse than the old farts at IBM and Microsoft now.

How about more male elementary school teachers? Or female boilermakers?

Silicon Valley needs to burn. They produce nothing of value, their economy is a giant ponzi scheme. The hipster techie meme must die.

Attached: joyful-young-man-playing-video-games-seated-on-a-green-beanbag-isolated-G3A21A.jpg (1300x956, 94K)

sshhh you'll get fired. everybody's equal
just some of them have to copy someone else work to be able to produce something, but at least everybody's equal this way

Attached: Chad_5b08f9_6526681.jpg (1200x698, 318K)

>lol you stupid nerds and your computers
>hey wait a minute these IT jobs are actually fairly easy and can pay well
>more women in IT and STEM!

A concise history of females and STEM

why do we NEED more women in IT?

> IT jobs
> shitty diversity hire project managers

Can vouche for easy job / easy money

don' t even begin with googlers, seems like being mentaly fucked is part of job requirements

Attached: Google employees_338ad0_6355804.jpg (1200x825, 153K)

Women and cucks will kill civilization. It's was meant to happen. Prepare to suffer and die, acquire resources if you still can. There is no hope, remember that.

We need more women in tech ! ( now get me a roomful of Pakistani code monkey h1 bs stat. I got an update to push )

Can go live in places like Alaska in perfect comfort if youve the skill

>i help to build enterprise level software
not
>i build enterprise level software
Not surprising at all

is that Mia Khalifa?

True my friend but it won't be easy nor pleasant.

Because it's the feminism of modern times. Not elevating women, but kicking men off the positions of power and destroying all male spaces for the sake of destroying them.

Even if the regular real coders and hardware dudes are still mostly men, they will seek to annihilate their workplace as a space of male authority, and will force feminism upon them one way or the other, even if just by making up HR and middle management jobs to force women as their nominal administrators. Western tech companies love virtue signaling and diversity hiring after all, so the profit traditional male nerds create for those companies will be income transfers to useless women.

lmao good shit

fuck these dumb cunts lad

American and western women will surely be comfortable among hundreds of indian and pakistanis goons brought in to cut costs, well know as they are for their culture of respect and equality. They will flock to these environments. # vibrant diversity

Pendulum has swung too far.
They weren't satisfied with equality and will soon lose what they have now.

Women don't want to work in IT.
They just want those high paying jobs at Google to boast on Instagram.
Amount of women in IT in small companies is just fine to them.

how much longer do you guys think this will continue? I'm trying to convince my gf into strong arming her way into a management position at Google. She works as a manager in the health care industry now and I can teach her enough C/Java to pass a coding interview

Only webdev or code monkey jobs.

Its only easy if you have the brain for it.
Women have fewer neurons and more connections and Men have more neurons and less connections. This makes it hard to handle complex tasks and concepts. They can handle non complex tasks quickly though... but that doesnt translate to most IT work though except for maybe some debugging or something.

>"We need more women in IT"
The response to this is simple. If you hear this, agree. We do need more women in IT, engineering, and so on. What we need to do, then, is cut down on things like gender studies and redirect those women into these fields which so desperately need them. Then you enjoy the meltdown.

Exactly this. Most women in big tech are some kind of middle to lower level managers. Andtheir job entails sendi g emails, updating countless excel files that nobody needs, organizing events like gathering money for animal shelter. They produce no value for company, and are just token women for gender ratio virtue signaling.

this

>Wrote an exporter in the crappiest language possible , which is basically a monkey job
>Virtue signaling for having a cunt, not for any actual work
>Clearly has no idea what she wants to articulate

WHY is this bitch working at (((Google))) ?

>having a cunt
she works in lavoo or something like this, gogle sponsors this conference

so I'm not a software engineer, but her presentation seemed so uninformative... Who the heck browses code in a presentation

>hipster technie meme must die
Yes pls, bring back the neckbeardo's or point dexters.

At least they did something unlike modern day transvestites, thots, Pajeets or soybugs

Attached: L33tSk1llz.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

They already lost my respect. It doesn't matter what else they lose or gain because what was once a monopoly is now an open market. The wound cannot be healed with "make up" and "hair dye". I will just buy a young thai girl who comes with all the features installed, and throw her away when a new model comes on the market. This is the future of women. NOW SAY THANKS THAT WE GOT YOU THIS FAR

>Man: writes codes
>Woman: complains that not enough women write code

Which would you rather hire?

>Who the heck browses code in a presentation
People who don't code and think this would be impressive and would give credit.

Whoever can code a better woman

I can't even get a fucking IT job in a city of 3 million and they want to drag in more wimmin, pajeets, and egghead soyboys.

I'm really fucked. 7 years ago when I started this was a good career choice. Now it's on its last legs with idiot HR managers repeating the "IT IS GREAT" meme. It's all a scheme to drive down wages even further.

The thing is that at the moment western companies can afford to hire both. Man for work, woman for virtue signaling and pushing agenda.

It will be a rough fall for those worthless women in middle managemenr, HR and PR jobs if the company one day has to let go of unprofitable money sinks. After all, they can be feminist women in tech only because the companies let them be.

>hello world
>Z shell
>she thinks its windows batch scripting
>forgot to hit tab after CD to get all files
>types ls but not the file she wants
>types cd code instead of ls code
>back to wbs
>cd
This is a troll, right?

Why the FUCK is she giving a presentation dressed as a Hooters waitress?

Attached: f6d3eb8ae705e50848f9b1fcd4fd5148f524b9c9.jpg (650x488, 88K)

>I can't even get a fucking IT job in a city of 3 million and they want to drag in more wimmin, pajeets, and egghead soyboys.
>7 years ago when I started this was a good career choice
Don't fret, eventually companies will realize what a giant ass mistake they've made and the profits they lost. IT guys will be sought after as platinum then.

Just be patient and find something to do in the meanwhile so you don't get rusty.

Or move to a country where they don't have stuff like that but pay just the same or better.

>This is a troll, right?
instagram.com/p/5c1WXeESvD/

You beat me to it.

Whenever I see a women in IT

She's always talking about recruiting more women in IT

"Evangelism"

Pushing codes of conduct for "inclusivity", while making half of the workforce uncomfortable and feel they're walking on eggshells not to offend

I've programmed for years. I've never looked down on females who code. But encouragement isn't going to fix this - it's actually a hard job.

The issue is Dunning-Kruger. These women think IT is an easy job, and have no idea what they're talking about.

Even the smarter females I know who code tend to pretend they're in a Tron cosplay. This isn't how programming works.

But the common jargon is them believing that the males who code (even pro bono in open source) are entitled.

it was never a matter of making space for women. We're giving them the chance - and after these years - where are all the programmers? We end up hiring them and putting them into project manager titles.

In those cases, it's not coding. That's equal opportunity pushing people to management.

Maybe some men say "oh wow a girl in programming." Yeah of course, they're beta males. they're programmers - what do you expect? You're a female, you're supposed to be the empath. Oh wait, that's sexist? Yatta yatta.

So remind me, if women in tech aren't actually doing tech, and just complaining, when are we going to reach the point where we say you're an example of a person, who happens to be female, who isn't really meant to do tech?
youtube.com/watch?v=OK0VK3orLmc&t=2120

Take it from that lady

>feminism is just about equal under law I swear
>*starts taking men's liberties away*

Why don't men just stop working, stop paying taxes, and stop contributing to this system that is against them? Seriously. The whole system would collapse and this is what we need.

Attached: 1521326252073.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Have you passed a coding interview at Google, let alone 6 in a row? You are talking out your ass here, no matter how clever your girlfriend is.

What if we just turn the male female?

Attached: 1496813937184.png (838x855, 449K)

Software eningeer here, nothing wrong with women in the field as long as they are qualified. The problem is when companies hire unqualified women like what my company has beed doing recently.

>Don't fret, eventually companies will realize what a giant ass mistake they've made and the profits they lost

It might take quite a while. The trend of recent years has been that when numbers start hitting hard, the delusional companies think as their first resort they can fix it by pandering even more to women, niggers and soyboys. They've fallen neck deep into SJW memes. Ultimately the situation will most likely fix itself, and that's when life turns rough for women and numales who were taken into industry without any real profitable tech skills.

Thanks god I live in based Russia where women are still being considered subhumans.

t. C/C++ dev.

I have worked with a total of two women who are competent in IT. Two. I've been working in IT for over a decade now and I have only worked with two women who I wouldn't have fired if I had the authority to fire. The other few have been completely worthless.

>mfw (((marxists))) destroy productivity at (((tech companies)))
Oy vey

Attached: 1521344514802.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Agreed

I have no problem with what my colleague looks like

But it gets pretty cringy when we hire people, and even supplant more qualified potential hires just to fit quotas.

It hurts all three sides. The company, the person, and the person who loses the jobs to a lesser qualified person.

I'm concerned it increases bias and tension.

because she is a whore like every single woman

she makes coffee to the men who do the actual work.

>I'm concerned it increases bias and tension.

It will, and their first reaction will be to hire even more women, enforce even more quotas and be even more hysterical about toxic masculinity in workplaces. This train will have to crash hard before it stops.

Meh. Have you seen the scope of this Jenkins Prometheus exporter? That's something an intern would do in a day or two and the base of the code comes from Robust Perception's sample.

What the fuck is stopping women for having IT jobs?

If your qualifications are good you'll get the job.
What boss would reject a great IT student just for having a vagina? FFS.

they were invited in the 90s but they never showed up

Attached: 654646.jpg (950x677, 90K)

holy fuck her skirt is tiny god damn I want her wet pussy on my mouth

She doesn't know shit about the code she is presenting, a bunch of vague words and literally says "this is where the magic happens basically"

I work in IT for big company in USA. They talk about diversity as a strength all the time... definitely noticing more woman walking the halls. Lots of poos and pregnant poo women walking around... the white men are all fat and weak looking.... what is the point of even resisting. I will be fired and ostracized from society....

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (750x744, 86K)

this was another brilliant example

Attached: code.jpg (1586x1160, 365K)

I want to sex her

IT is becoming a meme

Any shmuck can be an IT these days, the real money is in engineering degrees like computer engineering

100%. HR cunts are falling over themselves to push womyn in STEM jobs, they can't get enough of them. In any big corporate IT shop where nobody knows what you really do, being a women is a net positive, they're practically guaranteed to make it to middle-management. If cunts aren't doing it, it's on them.

hire her.

>thinking "software engineers" are actual engineers
Top kek

Well the point is Google is being pressured to hire women and they're complying, and usually the women they hire are sub-par.

>the world should provide me my computing enviroment and maintain it for me and make it available everywhere
fuck...

Wait did he say this to her?

hahaha, she couldn't say it better
thanks for sharing this

but it has the world engineer in it

next thing you'll tell me peanut butter ain't really peanuts

...hmmm was there ever a Gender Engineer?

>I'm a woman and I work in IT
>Cool, what are you responsible for?
>I'm a tech evangelist
Fucking roasties.

>the white men are all fat and weak looking
Sad but true. Getting a tramp stamp of your cert number is the saddest thing ever.

Attached: gccbNv.jpg (1632x1224, 642K)

Yea and social sciences have science in it.

Exactly the same thing up here

Attached: tmp_12993-1518378592623270391909.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Attached: tom-tramp-stamp.jpg (448x600, 61K)

>It all changed when he saw two phallic shaped objects crash into two other phallic shaped objects in 2001, that was when he knew

>male teachers
Gouvernment job. Private education is too small in comparison, however much superior it is.
Also the pedo stigma so (((conveniently nurtured))) by the women who work at elementary school.
>female boilermakers
>wanting boilers to blow up

The world needs more female garbage collectors and coal miners and it needs more male HR executives. What, you don't want to switch? Doesn't that make you a sexist? Are you not dedicated to equality?

> tech evangelist
aka glorified marketing

Attached: richards-tweet.png (559x704, 355K)

It's debatable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrViFUKals

unfortunately no

Ew what the fuck

This is so stupid, let people do what they actually want.
If they want to enforce equality quota than I want a woman plumber and a woman mechanic.
Oh but it does not look very fancy so its ok to be unequal in those areas !!

The real money is in being able to marry your programming ability to something that's rare and by definition "difficult".

So if you have a physics degree, for instance, or an engineering degree or a mathematics degree but you can also program, then you're in good shape. Even biology and chemistry work here because your average code monkey - although proficient at "coding" - simply isn't qualified enough to understand the underlying shit when it gets really complicated.

Any chump off the street can learn how to program but not every chump off the street can understand stochastic calculus or numerical optimization, for example. This is why there's a gap; the people who study this wacky shit or are even interested in it are overwhelmingly men.

In silicon valley here, women are mostly being put into 'product' roles where they are effectively glorified secretaries who now boss men(and some legit women engineers) around instead of being a supporting role.

It's about as bad as you'd think, the severity of it depends on if these new roles are actual project leads and fuck everything up or just wander around from team to team pretending to know how to direct things, while the team members immediately plan the actual project themselves afterwards.

cool name

Donglegate was a shitshow, but it's gotten even worse now. Used to know a bitch who sucked a guy's dick to get a cushy job at vidya only to get him fired later on by his direct supervisor. The last time I coded anything was when I was fucking around with Turbo Pascal (kek), but if I'd know any C++ or whatever I think I'd much rather do shit on my own than to be forced to work with leftist cultists.

The most disgusting of them is probably behind that fur avatar.

Like the old saying goes, if the facebook/insta or whatever profile pic is an anime girl or furry it's more than likely to be some abomination

Microsoft Windows.
With net curtains.

The furry bitch is closest to normal. KEK

>This is why there's a gap; the people who study this wacky shit or are even interested in it are overwhelmingly men.

Yes. Autistic personality traits are what it comes down to.

Is this the bitch that engineered that bridge that fell down in Miami?

I'm bored of this shit every day there's some retard who has to publish their retard opinion and shill it all over Sup Forums. I'm going back to the generals you guys fucking suck

wait nvm just looked him/her/xit/xer up

Attached: el goblin.jpg (980x702, 116K)