America, you are a disgrace

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5517601/Single-mother-black-white-TWINS.html

'Amy Keller, 36, of Spring, Texas, passed on her fair complexion and blonde hair to her son Holden, while her other son, Hayden, inherited his African-American father's darker hair and skin tone.

The father is not involved in raising his 15-month-old sons and Amy admitted that she has received abuse from some people who question whether the boys are brothers.'

Attached: 78797897.jpg (654x646, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&index=78&list=PLiOHq2uRcNPGHlp3Mv9lArMMJsG7i3xDb&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=5fu8awT5Jzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you owe so much toll you don't even know who to pay any more

She had to ride many trains to get down this path

Funny how the dark kid already looks like a criminal

>the father is not involved

classic

Mutato

>single mother
like pottery

gross dude.
gross.

Attached: TFR.gif (500x281, 166K)

>African-American father's darker hair and skin tone.
>The father is not involved in raising his 15-month-old sons
What a shocker.
The outwardly nigger one will probably try to kill the lucky one out of jealousy. Literally Metal Gear Solid.

> African American
> Not involved in raising kids

checks out.

36 with twins, single mother, burning coal.
I wonder if she needs her own traffic controller with how much dick she went through from 15-35?

The thing I find most confusing is that she has only received 'abuse' due to people not believing the kids are from the same father.

Has Sup Forums been able to locate the orginal posts on Facebook mum groups etc?

'Some people ask me really rude questions like "Are you sure they have the same dad?" I've had some abuse in Facebook mum groups.'

>when your blood brother is nigger but you are not
I imagine it will be an interesting life

It's happened before.

Attached: twins.jpg (780x438, 74K)

Those kids are both quadroons, one of them won the recessive gene lottery.

kek this
The darkie looks like a piece of shit while the white kid just looks innocent.

To be fair, I figured she got gangbanged as well.

This is literally Cain and Abel again

The black baby already looks angry and ready to rob a liquor store.

Attached: 1488913802702.png (1039x559, 261K)

>there are people who consider the one on the left white
Just look at her facial features. She's just a very light mutt.

All the Bong hate threads really got your bombs triggered huh?

Attached: 86.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Oh so this is what white women are doing instead of having white kids?!

Pic related is the artificial womb thread from yesterday, guys.

Attached: WOMEN REPLACED BY BRAINDEAD GIRL 4 + GOD.png (1625x1498, 1.24M)

Attached: 1516945084968.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

This
Twins can have 2 different fathers

why are they forcing this shit so hard?

>father is not involved with raising his kids
burn the coal pay the toll

last minute past-the-waller

i'm not on faceberg but i sure as shit am proud of the mums who publicly abused her for her piss poor life decisions

Attached: LGeSF8y.jpg (1680x945, 192K)

The girl on the left doesn't have european facial features. She's very pale, has red head...But that's it. What's strange is that she doesn't completely look african either..she kinda has hapa-features.

Its amazing how a little white features and white skin can make you so much more attractive than a black person

kalergi plan. double digit iq easier to control.

Coal burners don't count as people. They are more like escaped zoo animals.

To kill off the whites, the only race that can challenge international jewery.

>Its amazing how a little white features and white skin can make you so much more attractive

I think it's a shame. Because these people then mix with whites, further destroying our identity. Destroying our facial features..

Creating raceless individuals, like these guys.
They then go on to larp as white nationalists, even though they no longer look anything like their ancestors apart from the skin or eyes color

Attached: 56%.jpg (503x1008, 105K)

You're insane. The light skinned black girl is way hotter.

I think its just European features that women like, the reason women like "darker" is because it has a more dominating presence.

Attached: Darker Men But White.png (765x857, 448K)

The age of the Orcs has arrived!

Attached: First_Queen_Of_The_Orcs.jpg (211x238, 6K)

Here's the first part to a three part series of what women desire, biggest fucking red pill out there, including the MGTOW crowd.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&index=78&list=PLiOHq2uRcNPGHlp3Mv9lArMMJsG7i3xDb&t=0s

>woman who paid toll now has to pay additional toll she didn't even know she had incurred

That's one hell of a test study. Two kids, born at the same time to the same dogshit single mother roastie whore. One white, one black. Both are given everything equally. But only one has any chance to make something of his life. I would bet on them both being failures though.

Damn, what if this is a case of that microchimeraism I keep hearing about

I forget what it's called, but when two parents racemix the melanin genes have a certain percentage chance of doing certain things during foetal development.
The child can be as pale as that one (despite possible bone structure characteristics still screaming nigger) or as black as charcoal, or somewhere in the middle.
Something to do with the alleles.
There was an infograph about it a while back.

keked

The "white" one is still half nigger inside so he is going to be a worthless degenerate with mental problems + single mother is GG no re.

Also, I would not really say being white skin gives any great advantages anymore. There are advantages, like white people will assume you are more trustworthy and such but this is all changing fast. By the time he grows up whites will be in a minority. At that point it will be better to be nonwhite. It pretty much already is, any small hidden benefits of being white are negated by affirmative action, diversity hiring, schools, etc.

These future orks will be a majority in america

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

They're both le 56% since they both have a nigger father, who cares? those baby blues on the white kid will turn shit brown.

So in summary, he's going to be a nigger who cannot benefit from (((nigger benefits))).
School shooting in the making.

>while her other son, Hayden

Swear on me fukken mum

Nothing says "white trash single mother" like giving your kid a -den name

>Aiden
>Ayden
>Hayden
>Brayden
>Jayden
etc..

It seemed to mostly be a late 90's to early 2000's teenage single mom thing, but apparently this bitch was late to the party.

Attached: yohanesweat.jpg (600x800, 302K)

ive seen a sexy nigress with blue eyes before. That kid is not going to be lightskinned all his life those. After puberty he's going to have a fat ass nose, black hair and yellowish skin.

The black one will kill the white one by age 13, mark my words.

>What is heteropaternal superfecundation

>European features
>darker skin

so, they prefer Italians?

>Mugshot

Attached: 1491345864233.jpg (600x656, 50K)

>36
>single mom

God women are pathetic.

They already are.
I always chuckle when coalburners squeal in delight as they see their babies blue eyes. Or other white people with nonwhite spouses. No, you don't get white beauty when you mix, you can't have your cake and eat it too. The eyes dull to brown. There was an article about this somewhere it was hilarious. Was from a white woman's perspective (with a nonwhite husband) who admitted she was sad when the blue eyes went away and their skin got dark, she wished they looked more like her. Was really sad, but she was brainwashed by love and society so in the end she still said she loves them etc.

Attached: 1512603920909.png (800x600, 8K)

Like Sargon's kid?

Yep, this coal burner i knew posted her kids blue eyes for a while and then they turned brown and she no longer brags about her kids eyes. the only thing she actually inherited from her mom is her obesity kek.

Remove all evil looking babies
This is me as a 2yo.

Attached: 1521325072085.png (720x1145, 632K)

The Vin Diesel type....Raceless features...Neither negroid nor european. Without identity.

Attached: nintchdbpict000131873125-e1470811943448.jpg (636x959, 64K)

>The father is not involved in raising

I'm shocked.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fu8awT5Jzs

That's not how genetics works you dumb thot.

Underrated

I'm mostly white with a little bit of native american, my eyes are at least hazel. But it just feels so bad having white skin, blonde hair but than that little bit of shit in the center of my blue eyes that show off I'm still a mutt.

Attached: 0318181737.jpg (889x654, 91K)

Watched cops this morning.
Some bitch payed the toll as her BF had been BITING her.
His excuse?
The little slut had bit him. His reaction of course was to go into a biting frenzy.
Nice.

Attached: IMG_2973.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Indeed. Studies show that black boys abandon their children 97% of the time when the mother is white. 97%.

Attached: Black Fathers Single Mother Biracial Children.jpg (1148x1075, 375K)

Hiel Hortler

Attached: 514867548.jpg (480x612, 58K)

>The father is not involved in raising his 15-month-old

Well not shit Sherlock.

That's nothing.
I'm 100% Anglo, blonde, grey blue eyes and if I stare hard enough I've got flecks in my eyes. It's literally normal m8. Congrats you are white.

el goblinito

Considering that Vin Diesel doesn't age, that doesn't seem like too bad of a trade-off.

Lol even as babies the black one looks vile and mean while the white one looks happy and kind

>the father is not involved in raising his 15-month-old sons

kek, we live in meme reality

the one on the right looks arab

he looks quintessentially shitalian, though

these two are a daily reminder of the result of this whore mothers' interracial orgy.

this

Just this

>Considering that Vin Diesel doesn't age, that doesn't seem like too bad of a trade-off.

Who would want to be a part of that ?

Attached: Kalergi+plan+_c691577026db9dea89d4a2de7a2531e1.jpg (457x193, 53K)

Eewww, GROSS!

and all 5'7" low IQ manlets

>African-American father
>The father is not involved in raising
Like clockwork

>he looks quintessentially shitalian, though

No, these are italian.
Italian people have european features. Some don't (either because they're mixed or have suspicious ancestors in their family tree) but actual italians simply look, well...Like italians.

Attached: italian irish.jpg (1920x2368, 505K)

You will however forever look like a feel.

Attached: 1498631603176.jpg (1051x687, 254K)

>African-American father's

Reason enough to abuse her.

muditerraniggers are not White
deal with it

Attached: muditerraniggersnotWhite.jpg (2048x1443, 568K)

So what's it like for if both are black?

Attached: 1520169583792.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Classic

Attached: large.png (907x1024, 118K)

wasnt there a case of a blackwoman having fraternal twins from two different men?

Im pretty sure a gangbang could result in this too

Attached: 1521475974293.png (1450x1820, 2.44M)

you are literally blind from racism that you cant even tell whats attractive anymore .girl on right looks more attractive then her neanderthal looking sister on left. the white sister looks way to manly compared to the dark one

lol

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-03-19+at+12.22.12+PM.png (1306x1196, 2.41M)

So is this like part of an effort to gaslight white women into thinking that if they burn the coal the baby might turn out white?

That is why some italians don't actually look like "italians" (i.e. european). Some even kinda look like Tunisians. However this doesn't concern the entirety of the italian population.

Same goes for all of europe. You have modern day french people, Germans, brits...who are probably mixed. Some of the purest europeans can be found in Spain.

>The father is not involved
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

The golem wasn't meant to become self aware, the experiement went off the rails.

Fucking spaghetti-niggers, always cry'in, muh whiteness. Just except it.

yes, and I'll take comfort in the fact that my grandmother was at least a noble savage instead of a nigger savage.

The native Americans in my Area mined copper to make spear heads and tools. Which is interesting because they did it at the same time Europe and Asia went through their bronze age around 3000 BC. so at least some native Americans made it to a bronze age, niggers never even got past the stone age.

Microchimerism, Doctor Murdoch.

MMIICCRROOCCHHIIMMEERRIISSMM