Will it be bloody Monday?
1:18-cr-00051
1:18-cr-00052
1:18-cr-00053
1:18-cr-00059
1:18-cr-00060
1:18-cr-00061
1:18-cr-00062

Attached: ThreeSticks.jpg (600x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/El4p3
archive.fo/El4p3#selection-1758.0-1758.3
cbsnews.com/news/commentary-what-if-trump-is-right-and-there-is-no-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1478029082319.jpg (1001x669, 110K)

Im so glad you posted this. SO glad you made this awesome thread.
If only all of Sup Forums looked exactly like you do.
if only all of the WORLD was more like you.
I bet you have super high confidence and a hot ass white GF that left her fiance for you bro.
grats on being the smartest guy ever! what a great idea it was to come here with your litter and smear your shit on everything around you. THANKS.
I just bought your a 1000$ amazon giftcard, can you post your timestamped driver's license so I know where to mail it?
where do you live bro? I'll mail you one every week that you keep posting here.
shit man, we are best friends now. you made my whole life with your great contribution.
awesome way to spend your time and energy.
fuck it THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Jesus Christ I'm so sick of all this 'will he won't he' bullshit. If you're gonna go after Trump, go after Trump, if you're gonna exonerate Trump, exonerate Trump. It's been eighteen fucking months - FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!

My predictions:
>Hillary
>Pedesta
>Comey
>Uma
>McCabe
>Bill Clinton
>Jeb!
>Mueller himself

He'll recuse from the investigation soon.
Timestamp this

>Drumpf
>Krumpf
>Flumpf
>Harumpf
>Vroompf

The storm is coming no matter which way this goes.

Trump will likely start issuing pardons like crazy if everyone but himself is being indicted.

Alternatively the left will freak out nationally if Mueller is fired. Expect riots.

Also, if Trump is somehow taken into custody or something weird to stop his presidential powers, the right will literally 1776.

Pretty interesting times.

SOURCE?

Thanks for the copy pasta Catalonia fag

Attached: 48252AFD-3BA1-4AC7-91E7-AA63FB043E2A.jpg (640x632, 72K)

I've been collecting bottle caps and radiation pills.

Hamster Cheeks has nothing on Trump

>The storm is coming no matter which way this goes.

Attached: cbtsmagashadilaay;DD.jpg (299x416, 37K)

Q predicted I'd be shit posting on the toilet.

Q predicted this

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

What if they are indictments on Dems? How will the left spin it?

this is why I think he doesn't have shit. He would have done something by now.

please stop. I can only get so horny.

God I hope so

Nothing will happen
Nobody cares
We voted to build the wall, not for Trump
Build Wall

>muh sealed indictments!!
>trump will be arrested any day now..
>just watch guys ...
>no i'm totally serious...
>any time now...

This is all an oppo research campaign to use dirt on Trump in 2020.

Now if these indictments were of Dems, the worst that happens is Trump eats crow on his tweets.

The left will run interference by saying "TRUMP SAID MUELLER WAS A BAD GUY BUT HE WAS A GOOD GUY WTF"

>Hamster Cheeks

Holy shit. If Trump started calling him that... Persuasive killshot

please Mueller start arresting people, I wanna see Trump in handcuffs like the shills have been promising

Manic Monday.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been mentioned before by President Shitposter

I almost think he just wants to get fired since he has nothing and being fired makes him look like a martyr

Q predicted this

Trumps fine if his team was even half way decent they all would have given him plausible deniability from the get go. The question is how many of his friends are gonna burn.

what the fuck is this retarded monstrosity supposed to be

god-damn it. That kid has a frien now. Fuck.

which one of you fuckers convinced him the "Q predicted this" meme was funny?

Attached: 1516866124747.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Lol the left won’t riot when mueller is fired, they’re a bunch of giant pussys with no guns that sit around all day thinking about slurping cocks n balls. They’re so full of estrogen and soy they can’t even work a manual labor job let alone riot. Also They’re afraid of guns.

Attached: 723E9509-5392-44C6-B36D-2CB7ABEFEB5C.jpg (484x542, 42K)

The seven seals of revelations.

Settle down fatty.

Attached: burgerlandsupreme.png (405x427, 5K)

Mueller is prolonging the investigation so Democrats can campaign that "Trump is under investigation." so he must make the investigation go on as long as possible.

All the real shit is done behind the scenes. What we are witnessing is simply show. It’s reality television aimed at normies. It’s literally the obama show in reverse.

This
No fatty burger

Attached: F814C5A4-CD99-4CBC-967A-485F5F94C54C.jpg (720x539, 40K)

If this is real (do you have sauce?)
It’s awfully quiet on the news front.
Makes me think that if it was against trump, it would be everywhere. Yet this is the first and only place I’ve heard of it.

Interesting. Very interesting.

I keep hearing about sealed indictments and apparently 100s have been issued nationwide, but could any kind burger help me understand how long they're meant to remain sealed?

Threadly reminder:

Anyone pushing
>Mueller is /ourguy/
>Muh indictments
>Any variation of these

Is a confirmed SHILL.

Bigger question
Will it have ANYTHING to do with Russia or did the indictments have more with not sitting properly while under questioning.

hi shill

reminder than anyone yelling shill is a t_d reject looking for a hugbox

this is true. Why on earth would anyone like that be here otherwise.

I know and it's absolutely infuriating. With Trump being exonerated or even with Trump being indicted at least you know where things stand, but this endless fucking limbo where we're all just waiting and waiting and waiting for shit to happen is like the worst kind of doldrums.

Not a burger but apparently Sessions has more than 18,000 sealed indictments. God knows when they'll actually be opened. Word is he's building a monster case against the establishment.

>this is why I think he doesn't have shit. He would have done something by now.

This is actually a pretty quick timeline for a federal investigation. When you are investigating very powerful people, you have to make sure all your shit is in one sock.

That’s pretty much what’s gonna come to pass. M.A.D.

Mueller is an old faggot that does what ever he is told to do. The whole "Muh Russia" thing is so fucking worthless. Americas Deep State BTFO.

Yes! Everyone who doesn’t agree with us MUST be a shill!

Fucking morons...

What district?

You mean like what they did to McCabe?

>You mean like what they did to McCabe?
did they make him lie under oath. those bastards

HOLY SHIT.

I just found this:
>Trump sent this out just as the Russia story hit a profound—and pro-Trump—moment. Andrew McCabe, who is a Democrat, and whose wife really did get $675,000 in combined donations from a PAC controlled by Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe and from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is also associated with McAuliffe, probably should have recused himself from any Clinton-related investigations. But he was fired, not by Donald Trump, but at the recommendation of FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The head of that office is Candace Will, who was given the job in 2004 by then-FBI Director…Robert Mueller.

MUELLER FIRED MCCABE

Fuck off kike shill

Source: archive.fo/El4p3

where'd you steal that crystal ball from, nigger?

SAUCE NAO

reasonable, rational people will not care if those who are indicted are left or right, they will simply care that justice is being served.

You will ALWAYS be a memeflag, fag

Q predicted this.

he told you to shut your fat fucking face

It's hillary.

Keep track of this one, anons. Good infos here.

Here from (((CBS)))
archive.fo/El4p3#selection-1758.0-1758.3

Attached: snapshot.png (664x490, 42K)

This
And this too.

>Mfw it's real

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-111717.png (1080x1920, 306K)

What are the implications of this?

Attached: timeline20.jpg (2201x6471, 2.16M)

cbsnews.com/news/commentary-what-if-trump-is-right-and-there-is-no-collusion/

Shitposting while Achmed impregnates your wife and grooms your daughters eh Sweden?

>mueller appointed people when he was FBI director
no shit sherlock

we all think IF Mueller has an indictment of Trump its for some financial matter possibly money laundering with real estate for Russian loans whether State or private cuz that line is never firm there.

Problem is the House would be the only place while Trump is in office this could be heard. Is the House going to vote to impeach Trump? if they did would the Senate convict? If they did would they remove him for Pence?

Would that be that bad? I tend to think pence has yet to be understood as it relates to Globalist influence.. would pence stay the MAGA course or would he just show himself to be another RINO Globalist puppet?

Do you think Trump has some dirt under his nails? Even if only a violation because he was unfamiliar with election restrictions?

>the left will freak out nationally if Mueller is fired
anyone who loves america and our constitution and who calls themself an american will freak out if mueller is fired

This. I want to see him in handcuffs and I want to see if people will actually finally stand up or cuck out.
I'll just move to the woods if nothing happens, but at least I'll know the country is beyond saving.

Checked.
Well I think it further points to insider user's leaks from last week being true, Flipped Mueller/Sessions. He predicted McCabe's firing/NK announcement and IG report.
He also suggested that they have tapes on Hillary.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

This is the alleged list, PACER costs 5 cents per page view to verify, probably legit since nobody has destroyed the narrative or proven it wrong.

They started piling up in end Nov./Oct. if I rememeber correctly.

Attached: 1518139021932.jpg (1202x2333, 1.7M)

Wrong list, that one was older

Attached: 1520387802914.png (1700x2200, 261K)

Cool. You got a screencap or archive date of the insider user's leaks?

hundreds? are you fucking stupid brit? last check it was 18,500 sealed indictments ...more then the last fucking decade combined...

Why? This (((investigation))) shits on a number of constitutional rights

He's either a shill, a troll or a lefty who actually believes the shit he's saying.
That's why.

Isn't it obvious? They would call Mueller a Russian puppet and demand a new special prosecutor to investigate Mueller for Russian collusion.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

where can i find the numbers you're claiming?

here

Maybe the guy fired him because he had a good reason and wasn't ordered by Mueller nor Trump
Fucking Christ

Your digits are scaring me user. Who are you?

Attached: p.png (1183x545, 766K)

He's been at it forbalmost TWO YEARS and hasn't found shit to do with collusion. If he did he would've leaked it to the NYT a looooong time ago and got some lefty bitch a pulitzer.

roger stone, alex jones, jordan b peterson, ben shapiro, lauren southern, and.. the journalist kid that wears a beanie everywhere...
i guarantee it.

He's right though. The left is full of pussy authoritarians who think they're "fighting fascism" by wearing vagina hats and throwing stink bombs at police at rallies.

Attached: 1521401511044.png (1710x856, 1.5M)

his last indictments were literal nobodies. it's been a whole lot of nothing since the start but who knows

Just a regular user, I didn't even notice my trips as I posted. Thanks for the cap, the big news mentioned was McCabe's firing wasn't it? I'm kind of hungry for a big happening.

inb4

"Durrr hurrr Mueler is /ourguy/ lock her up MAGA 4D Chess Q said this would happen"

>Will it be bloody Monday?
What time is it in burgerland? As in, will anything actually happen today? Almost 5pm here so everyone is going home

Now we discover that Rod Rosenstein’s very appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel is illegitimate, illegal.

It could be that they really are trying to sabotage and take down Trump, or that this council has a different goal than we are made aware of.

According to 28 U.S. Code § 592 – Preliminary investigation and application for appointment of an independent counsel….

“A preliminary investigation conducted under this chapter shall be of such matters as the Attorney General considers appropriate in order to make a determination, under subsection (b) or (c), on whether further investigation is warranted, with respect to each potential violation, or allegation of a violation, of criminal law.”

28 U.S. Code § 592 further instructs….

“If the Attorney General, upon completion of a preliminary investigation under this chapter, determines that there are no reasonable grounds to believe that further investigation is warranted, the Attorney General shall promptly so notify the division of the court, and the division of the court shall have no power to appoint an independent counsel with respect to the matters involved.”

Rod Rosenstein, acting on behalf of recused Attorney General Jeff Sessions, did not conduct a preliminary investigation to determine if there was sufficient evidence to proceed with the appointment of a special counsel. He simply appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel on his own.

Rosenstein apparently made this glaring error intentionally and for obvious reasons: THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE! Had he conducted a preliminary investigation and found no evidence, which would have been the case, as it is now, he would have been required to drop the matter and bound by law to NOT appoint a special counsel.

March 9: kim-trump meeting announced
March 12: HIC says no collusion
March 16: McCabe fired

Not even a day and this copypasta is already old as shit.
Kill yourself.

>lady appointed by Mueller 14 FUCKING YEARS AGO fires McCabe
>MUELLER FIRED MCCABE GUYS!!!

You're an idiot or shill. Learn how to fucking read.

Attached: 1521401634071.png (502x502, 103K)