IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1501488790844.png (883x626, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.news.yahoo.com/facebook-shares-slide-reports-data-misuse-120513980--finance.html
thestreet.com/story/14526731/1/do-not-buy-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link faggot

Great link, you huge faggot.

Quick rundown?

Checked
OP is a massive faggot.

Attached: 1478029082394.jpg (1969x1238, 956K)

stock crash and burning

since op is massive faggot
drudge link directs you here

ca.news.yahoo.com/facebook-shares-slide-reports-data-misuse-120513980--finance.html

I had already given them too much information even on my shitposting accounts, but this is why I left Facebook without a word. I found out about this, I dunno, about a month ago or so, at least.

Y'all shut the fuck up, this spooky tumbnail with scary words on the bottom is enough. I'm loading my guns now and heading inna woods.

>article is about them going broke

Well shit. I thought this was about the information farming (and selling to others). It's worse than you think.

Attached: fb1.png (612x434, 33K)

shit. I unironically have shares in Faceberg. I am perma banned from it but have shares. lol

>broke

Yeah right, the jew does this like 3 times a year to divert from the real issue with collection and misusing data

Attached: fb2.png (483x483, 38K)

Time to sell I guess. Its only about $2200 worth but whatever.

i think you missed the opportunity bud

it's never too late to cut your losses

It's only down like 7%, selling based on that seems like an overreaction

thestreet.com/story/14526731/1/do-not-buy-facebook.html
kek

Fucking good, I had a feeling at the beginning of this year that this would be the year faceberg dies, they won't sink without a fight but it's time to ditch this platform completely

inb4 muh family members and distant friends I can't get a hold of any other way

Fuck them, let the platform die and then find them on whatever social media network takes it's place next

>overreaction
Soros is behind this, Facebook is going down

>distant friends I can't get a hold of any other way
fuckface is social cancer, it keeps relationships that should have died naturally years ago on life support. If you haven't talked to someone irl for a year without a very good reason than there is no point in keeping in touch with them, just move on.

What about LinkedIn?

>Zuck rants and raves about digital utopian futures of global virtual peace through media and communication
>asks people to volunteer private info to a massive pile in the name of harmony and open dialogue
>SUDDENLY THE INFO ISN'T USED FOR WHAT WAS INTENDED
>OH SHIT
>BAIL BAIL BAIL AWW FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO BE LIKE THIS

i love using facebook because i barely use it for social reason. i specifically remove/block friends/family/sites so it gives me nothing but /toy/ and Sup Forums ads for shit i'm interested in.

i'm probably a russian troll according to lefty analytics

WHO GIVES A FUCK? what did anyone honestly expect? the lack of self awareness is amazing

Stock down 7% today.
Keeping the fear spread will make it tank even more, down with Zucker((berg)).

Dude. You're fucking right! I'm going to go crush that shit right now. Unironically, and without sarcasm, it's time to put it down. Hell I don't even use the thing anymore. Time to clean my room.

Attached: 1517699552735.jpg (289x292, 23K)

J

I share this story with my wife's 8 year old on facebook and he start to freak out

Attached: 1518586055501.gif (480x270, 4M)

Why haven’t you deleted your Facebook account?

Would a guy like Zuckerberg really not protect people's data?

Attached: zuckerberg.jpg (1024x768, 442K)

Very rare hilldawg. Underappreciated meme from '16.

I dunno
Mad bank maybe $$

Why are they trying to associate this with Trump? The company got the data and Facebook demand they delete it back in 2015, possibly before his campaign even started.

>going broke
>"The move would knock $23.8 billion off the social network's market value of $538 billion as of Friday's close"
>Still worth over half a trillion.

Mmm-hmmm.

Everything is in freefall today though

The link comes from (((Yahoo News)))

>Europe talking about data misuse
>demands info from twitter and facebook about what people post to arrest them for freethink

>"inappropriate access"

This will be the new "collusion" meme the leftists buy into. Screencap this.

Q literally predicted this.

WTF Sup Forums??? You said Q was a larp.
Q seems more legit then any of the other name fagging larprs. Guess I’m back on the Q train.

Attached: 1CB93165-5D19-4246-B338-B54EB575C2A6.jpg (491x275, 77K)

would have linked ZeroHedge, but ya'll too gay

If you actually follows ZeroHedge you'd be bankrupt in the greatest bull market ever

I still dont understand whats inappropriate about someone allowing all their friends pages to be viewed after they clicked "yes" to the question asking if they could view all their friends pages after taking a quiz.

look at the guy behind hillary.
first he is smiling.
after that he is fucking serious.
he is thinking hurry the fuck up bitch with ur stupid questions.

Face
Book
Zucker
What are books used for?
What do you see? ++++
What is seeing?
THINK
++

Attached: its_okay_to_be_god_emperor.jpg (1000x1366, 358K)

That's why the stock is falling. nigga can u read?

Yeah it's nothing but wishful thinking.

O I know this one, Reading.

>muh privacy
Fuck off back to your joe rogan podcasts

>what are books for
I wonder if they actually know the truth or they are really that stupid and are literally just trying to collect data for prediction purposes.

kek

>What are words for when no one listens anymore

comment section is based

lol thanks for pointing that out

>Deactivate Fakebook immediately! Unless you like hanging out in internet troll ghettos, being harvested for data to be sold consumables to, or like being manipulated and depressed by false dopamine fixes.

>(((Drudge report)))

Can you guys get another source besides something that is Jewish.

Zuckerberg started selling off massive amount of Facebook stock in mid-Feb, including another large sell-off just last week.

If someone tipped him off about the data breach, isn't that insider trading?

Drudge report isn't a source you faggot. They link to articles.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor to humanity.

The more time goes the more you realize that hilldawg memes were unironically pinnacle of quality, memes and humor