So, what are some obscure facts about the U.K that would discourage any Anglophile from visiting it?

So, what are some obscure facts about the U.K that would discourage any Anglophile from visiting it?
Why some things seem so dystopic about them?

i'm just curious.

Attached: IEU53cF.jpg (640x635, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjFHqMxLGjg
youtube.com/watch?v=aKpx7UHTsec
thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're safer in Mexico

Attached: image.jpg (615x439, 91K)

>It's better than Mexico in every imaginable way
Obscure fact

Holy shit. You can't make this shit up.

Didnt they ban a youtuber and a reporter recently for "spreading racial hate" while welcoming Anjem Chowdery or whatever his name is?

If the telford and rotherham rape "scandals" dont tell you whats up then i dunno what else does

>tfw no degenerate inbred Anglo girl to grab my knife at night

Attached: sad welsh.jpg (976x549, 86K)

Mexico has higher employment and faster rising wages along with better job security and only an 18% higher risk of being a victim of a crime. They have a more stable population pyramid and are 1/9th as likely to be drug addicts as their UK friends.

Have you been to Mexico m8? It's a complete shithole, and Mexicans are 85 IQ subhuman mutts.

>gif related thiS is how POL feels about UK

Attached: pol&UK.gif (465x344, 3.1M)

they detained 2 for 3 days
and they banned lauren southern after she was interrogated for 6 hrs by the terrorism task force unit (can't remember the name) and then banned her for life because they deemed her racist.

Well, that seem kinda extremist.

See? we're not so different after all.

>America: 100 IQ, 60% non-hispanic white
>Mexico: 85 IQ, 100% non-white
Thanks to immigration from your shithole country, America is going downhill. That doesn't change that the UK and US are still far better places to live than 3rd world Mexico.

so this is where the goblino meme came from.

>literally arm for the terrorists charity box

Also, a friend of mine has some questions for you.
>What are some underrated touristic zones?

>Which ones are the least visited places in the U.K?

>How's the weather there?

>Is it true that everyone drinks thea at 5 o'clock?

>Is it true that Brits are always punctual?

>What's your favorite building?

>What's the most listened type of music in the U.K?

>Tell me about your protected areas/greenspaces.

>Tell me about the beaches in the U.K

>Average Brit height.

>Is your food mostly sweet or salty?

>What are the most popular holidays in the U.K?

Get outside of London and visit the countryside. My favorite part of the country is the Southwest (Devon, Cornwall)
Rainy and bad
No. People drink tea throughout the day.
No, especially when they're hungover
Westminster and Exeter cathedral
Shitty American club music
Surprisingly good. Check out Woolacombe
>Average Brit height.
Taller than a Mexicant
Salty. Meat covered in pastry

Not to be racist or anything but I prefer taconiggers over islamoniggers.

neat

Its run by the Tories.

Just visit Wales, Juan. Beautiful views, brilliant native culture to immerse yourself in. Don't bother pissing around with Anglofaggots.
North Wales has the best landscape in Britain.
Weather is great right now. It's been quite sunny, but still really cold and it's snowing.
I don't like buildings.
Anglos probably like rank shit like grime. The only true answer is Welsh nationalist music.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjFHqMxLGjg
Seems to be loads of green space here. Most of this country is hardly inhabited, just bleak highlands for the most part.
Beaches are top-tier. I like the Gower.
Average Welshman is a manlet.
Food salty.

Attached: Snowdonia2.jpg (1900x631, 945K)

Sounds just like UK to me.

Its just the same as any other shitty western capitlaist cuck country. Its just the US with some different lingo and less creationism. I'd just stay in Mexico if I were you.

Don't listen to this guy. Wales is the most boring place on God's green Earth and its basically a holiday camp for Brits too poor to go abroad.

>boring
Guess you're not an outdoorsman, you skinny poofta.

Attached: Gwent.jpg (1032x774, 100K)

As beautiful as it may be, this guy took a proverbial shit by visiting my town

Attached: GN4_DAT_8987167.jpg-pwrt1.jpg (300x169, 15K)

I am, I like to forage and I live in Wales. But its not really something one would travel across the world for. I don't go to Mexico so I can pick wild chillies.

Mexico is like 10-20% white

>live in Wales
Are you Welsh?
I only go abroad to see the landscape. I never understand the desire to see the urban sprawl of another country.

Here's one. It seems dystopia because we've got exactly the same law as in all Europe but we aren't used to it.
*In Blairs first year they made law than in the last 900 years ALL PUT together. It's all EU law and law to bring us inline with Europe.
*Since then that rate has increased every year. It's law from countries that have always been totalitarian like Germany.
*We got ourselves out of the EU and the next step is a legal reset to one year before Blair.
*Then globalist colonies have no more superprotection.
*Then we train for the liberation of the US incase they go full SA. We cannot leave those weapons lying around for local warlords.

Attached: IMG_2972.jpg (700x1000, 1.05M)

Here you go mate. Hoping you are a Spaniard or Castizo.

Attached: 1521302699241.png (596x836, 148K)

>they made law
*they made MORE law than in the last 900 years ALL PUT together

Depends on how you defend white. Almost all Mexicans are mixed with Amerindian to some extent because of interactions of the original Spanish settlers with the Natives. Unlike America, Mexico didn't have millions of additional Europeans immigrating until the 1930s either. I highly doubt that there are even 10% of Mexicans with more than 95% European admixture.

English, just going uni here. You'd be amazed how much you can save on booze if you can make dandelion wine. Cost less than making a cup of tea.

Shit and depressing.

No

No

Edinburgh Castle. Has an eerie feeling at night and full of history.

About to be Grime due to the rising nigger population. Mostly pop right now.

Shit

>Average Brit height.
Too hard to tell. Like everywhere else.

Salty

Not sure, we celebrate a bit of everything.

Honestly. DO NOT COME HERE. It's the most depressing shithole in the western world and is about to turn into a Caliphate soon.

Lower class people are quite rude and trashy. Its not like those tv shows that show posh people sipping tea at elevenses.

Ah, okay. Whereabouts here are you studying? I assume Cardiff?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-171124.jpg (1439x1083, 1.15M)

youtube.com/watch?v=aKpx7UHTsec

I'm guessing Bang-her

>I highly doubt that there are even 10% of Mexicans with more than 95% European admixture.
I don't doubt it, actually. But keep in mind that 95% will be mostly Med.

>Being this poor
Honestly, how can you even struggle to afford booze in England. I went to uni there and could afford to go out several times a week as long as I went to student nights. "Pound a pint" deals is the way to go.

Nah, but not going to say because almost every faggot here uses Sup Forums and if they saw this thread probably already be able to identify me.

I agree with a lot of what Lauren Southern says but she kind of irritates me. I know she's fighting the good fight but I don't know, it's like she comes off as inauthentic at times. I personally think she's in her 30's but I could be wrong

Fair enough.

Not white
Lefty Muslim pol shill
UK is the whitest major western country and that's why this scumbag posts spoofs about caffeinated drinks all day.
They know we are 10 months from leaving the globalist EU and getting rid of them.

Attached: IMG_2974.gif (490x377, 1.12M)

Tell me about the chavs.

>Honestly. DO NOT COME HERE. It's the most depressing shithole in the western world and is about to turn into a Caliphate soon.
I need more information about his. I thought this was just some reactionary propaganda.

(Art tier meme)

>almost every faggot here uses Sup Forums
Then why do you sit and watch your country be taken over?

Chavs are the degeneration of the working class into shell suited people that don't work and appear on the Jeremy Kyle show

Its not a case of being poor. Its an act of reclaiming my humanity. I rarely ever leave the flat and I'm basically surrounded by books all the time. But when I'm making alcohol, I'm doing a process humanity has done for millennia that hasn't changed. When I fill a 10-litre tub with random shit, add yeast to it and stash it in my wardrobe, I'm following the same steps, basically unchanged, that everyone from the Greeks to the ancient Japanese did. I think making alcohol is the most human thing you can do. It grounds me in reality.

>Tell me about the chavs.
Dress in Adidas or Nike sportswear at all times. Drink profusely
Have unintelligible lower-class accents
Women are disgusting trolls with caked-on makeup and thick eyebrows
Listen to shit music

Attached: 1519113626040.jpg (3504x2336, 613K)

Who here remembers:

>Hey I’m really sorry to bother everyone
> but I lost my pink bottle outside of the PJ hall or another place last Thursday.
>Though this bottle is not expensive, this is a gift given by a very important person.
>So if anyone has found it please please mail me on here. Thanks!

This. Avoid Glasgow if you don't want to see them every corner you turn.

Wow, that is a very wise attitude. I just walked down to the local Tesco and bought the cheapest vodka possible and some squash. You should leave the flat though and go enjoy the British degenerate uni lifestyle while you can.

The chav women can be quite hot actually, like hill Billy girls.

Attached: IMG_2548.gif (200x150, 99K)

Anything touristy is a rip off.

>Which ones are the least visited places in the U.K?
The shithole bits.

Right now, freezing cold.

No.

No.

St. Paul's

Trash.

>Tell me about your protected areas/greenspaces.
Look up the national trust.

Extremely variable. Some are fantastic, others shit.

>Average Brit height.
About 5'9"

Salty.

Cheap flights to places like Spain.

>lumpy tits
ew

You need to go a bit more North; you've missed out Bradford!

two words....Nanny State....

Attached: 1517085675145.jpg (640x469, 73K)

What is the best uni in Britain to study at? (That is not impossible to get into).

thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings

Avoid Glasgow.
I know Glasgow well, I was held in the adult prison there as a YO and I was a bit infamous up there.
People go straight to knives in Glasgow and it's at the extreme pinnacle of violence by statistics. The 'second prize' is the facial scar that is rendered with a blade for the slightest infraction of underworld law or lore.
You don't get that in England. Scots will just go from zero to plunging in one move.

I did in exchange year at the University of Exeter which I enjoyed. It's top 10 I think, but still relatively easy to get into.

Depends on the subject.

I know. I live there.

>The 'second prize' is the facial scar that is rendered with a blade for the slightest infraction of underworld law or lore.

Ah yes, the severe malky...

Thoughts on Harry Styles?

Can't say I really care about him.

y tho?

Thar be muzzies.

a fucking mexican in the UK lmaoo i hope ur abused for being brown

>Not being brown in the UK.

We don't often see Mexicans. You'll have novelty foreigner status most likely. Otherwise you'll probably just get taken for Spanish.