HAPPENING! I REPEAT! HAPPENING!

BRITISH SOLDIERS WERE CAUGHT TRYING TO TAKE ARMS AND MUNITIONS FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS STATE MILITIA AT LEXINGTON AND CONCORD!!! THE YANKS DROVE THE RED COATS BACK! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

Attached: Lexington-by-William-Barnes-Wollen.jpg (1200x810, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1776
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay where is proofs
stay mad mutts

>A fucking non-country

Québécois reporting in. We join the you to fight the Anglo Loyalist scum. DEATH TO THE REST OF CANADA.

>massachusetts belonging to the crown
>fighting back

yea ok kid

What the hell is that flag?

Well said fellow Patriote

Attached: Papa Papineau.jpg (2002x950, 246K)

Well you are going to keep losing this war until Mel Gibson gets pissed and saves the day. I suggest you hurry up to piss him off

yeah ok loser, im sure ur musket is going to be SUPER useful against the entire might of the British war machine.

Typical Loyalist traitor. You guys are the worst.

I'm perfectly ok with hunters owning Pennsylvania rifles with extremely low rates of fire but MUSKETS? Who the hell needs muskets for self-defence????? Oh yeah like you need to fire at things more than twice a minute...

Ok interesting, checked happenings of years 1776. This is what happened in May:

>May 1 – Adam Weishaupt founds the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Bavaria.
>May 4 – Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III of Great Britain.
>May 15–26 – American Revolution – Battle of The Cedars: British forces skirmish with the American Continental Army around Les Cèdres, Quebec.
>June 6 – A fire destroys major parts of the town of Askersund, Sweden.[3]
>June 7 – American Revolution: Richard Henry Lee of Virginia proposes to the Second Continental Congress (meeting in Philadelphia) that "these united colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states."
>June 8 – American Revolution – Battle of Trois-Rivières: The invading American Continental Army is driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
>June 11 – American Revolution: The Continental Congress appoints a Committee of Five to draft a Declaration of Independence.
>June 12 – American Revolution: The Virginia Declaration of Rights (by George Mason) is adopted by the Virginia Convention of Delegates.
>June 15 – American Revolution – Delaware Separation Day: The Delaware General Assembly votes to suspend government under the British Crown.
>June 17 – Lt. José Joaquín Moraga leads a band of colonists from Monterey Presidio, landing on June 29 and, with Father Francisco Palóu, constructing the Mission San Francisco de Asís ("Mission Dolores") of the new Presidio of San Francisco, the oldest surviving building in the modern-day city.
>June 28 – American Revolutionary War – Battle of Sullivan's Island: South Carolina militia repel a British attack on Charleston.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1776

So a secret society is founded, and shortly after there is a major fire in Askersund. Nobody finds that suspicious?

I'm from the future, please free the mainland too, they will become a tyranny in 200 years if you don't kill the royal family

Proof?

Fake News, less than 1% support rebellion

French Canada is best Canada.

Attached: extremelyvolatileerection.jpg (480x720, 60K)

Heh, I can be ready to meet the lobster threat with only 60 seconds of warning...
*teleports behind you*
*pours powder horn into musket*
*fumbles musketball into the grass*
*tax free whisky falls out of my pockets when I pick it up*
*bayonets you and runs autismally towards Valley Forge*
N-nothin personell, King

Dieu sauve le Québec!

Attached: Flag_Map_of_Canada_with_Independent_Quebec.png (560x480, 80K)

>June 12 – American Revolution: The Virginia Declaration of Rights (by George Mason) is adopted by the Virginia Convention of Delegates
>The Virginia Declaration of Rights (by George Mason)
>(by George Mason)
>Mason

Attached: professorfarnsworth.gif (375x422, 491K)

>trying to steal from others

Tsk tsk tsk

France always reliable, but please don't send us a giant statue of a fucking woman, you know, because we don't want one.

The best at surrendering at least.

King George III is /our lad/. Trust P. Ignore the charlatans.

Attached: vanha natalia.jpg (711x960, 66K)

I made a GoFundMe account for the boys at Valley Forge. Link below.

Who is P?

It's not April 19 yet

o fug
ça se passe!

P predicted this.

Who is P?

Parliament?

I don't know, are you asking me now?

Yes?

I dont get these ancient gun fights. no cover. just line up and shoot each other. were they retarded? even ancient warriors from 3000 years ago used shields and armor to cover against projectiles and used the environment to their advantage

OH BOY ANOTHER ROLEPLAY THREAD *aHYUK*

I told all you faggots this would happen after we dumped the tea. The storm is here.

This isn't make believe Red Coat, this is real! Independence now!

What a fucking joke. How are some hicks with a few guns lying around supposed to take on the royal british military? if they surrender their weapons england will protect them, they don't need to resort to futile violence.

Distinguished anonymous patrons of the Four Chans forum, I write to you in haste and send my fastest pidgeon to update your ledgers with this must crucial information.

The British seek to seize the Charlston peninsula by June. Mr. Q predicted this. A man named George Washington will take command of the continental army, he's a bit odd, but a true patriot.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

For Independence!!!

Attached: 32E1E13D-F384-475C-8277-D164FA114CEB.jpg (1024x777, 138K)

>were they retarded?
Just properly lubricated with revolutionary spirits.

Good. It's about time.

Need some help?
We have a bit of experience in dealing with the cunts.
Feckin cuck leaf! Do you WANT us to burn down your government properties?

Attached: A4AFAA6D-A099-452A-843B-3BDDEF3C01D2.jpg (400x400, 69K)

And that's why we need to ban high capacity assautl clips on muskets.

Only the government should be trusted with these weapons not crazy militia preppers and their delusions of republic.

All help is appreciated!

Parliament here. Whaddaya want?

Attached: s8oZluOxgLU.jpg (872x605, 74K)

Roleplaying is gay

Guns! Ships! Munitions! Men! Any and every will be much appreciated in this struggle for Liberty!

Thoughts and prayers is the best I can do.

Attached: GHQwrtiVPuo.jpg (450x342, 24K)

This. Annex leaf land when?

Yeah nah. He's a weak cunt and probably ugly as well :DDD trade and commerce not naval blockade ok? praise free trade t.katya2

Bloody hell! The natives are revolting! Give them three rounds men, then we break for tea and muffins. God save the King!

*Teleports behind you*

Attached: 5C32F783-D2D8-4730-9229-F53DF29C035E.jpg (633x732, 86K)

*teleports behind you*
heh nothing personnel kid

Attached: image.jpg (1266x1370, 664K)

It's funny how Americans talk about the American Revolutionary "war" like it was a huge event at the time. It was absolutely a tiny non-event compared to European wars.

Attached: 7696780567906.png (792x992, 90K)

It was a huge event for them, ya dumdum.

But they talk like it was some major British engagement when only like 5 people died per battle.

Attached: 56867956789.png (663x1253, 580K)

Perhaps it wasn't major engagement in military terms, it had extremely huge political consequences.

Why don't you use geographic flag so we can judge your shitty history?

Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to the Boston docks tomorrow. Or if you do, bring a straw

Russbro knows whats up. Sure the number of people massacred by the tsarist government pales in comparison to anything from ww2, but the political consequences will never be the same

Attached: azXqrDb_460s.jpg (460x396, 40K)

Alez Alez

Attached: rebel.jpg (1836x1256, 427K)

Ask her lol

Rolling for our independence

We always rolling for that bro! No need to ask stupid numbers on Sup Forums lol

Common Sense is always right

ooga booga, we have heard the news here in Spain Colony #315, AKA Paraguay. Everyone is mixed-race here. Send help.

MERCENARIES FOR HIRE
WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD
ANYONE INTERESTED?????

Hi we want to revolt against these autsitic Spaniards that don't even protect their military installation, could you help us?

Where are the bayonets?

Locke predicted this.

Attached: 1500069649886.jpg (700x714, 66K)

kek

Attached: 1466525940279s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Locke
>Not reading Montesquieu

Attached: Petrus_Christus_-_Portrait_of_a_Young_Woman_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x1669, 505K)

Rebelling against the crown is the ultimate chad move

Attached: 1431015487717.jpg (2093x860, 340K)

Done
>For only THREE FIDDY extra you get the reLOVEution expansion pack with new musket skins and the NEWEST biodegradable lead bullets

Rol for our independence

This.

I tried, but it's asking for a phone number. Wtf is a phone? Also, wtf is gofundme?

Nice try rabbi, those are the same polls that said Peyton Randolph wouldn't become president of the Continental Congress.