Why is she so hated?

Why is she so hated?

Because of you, faggot. Fuck off, hamsterposter.

I remember when this show was announced. It looked so good. People were actually hyed. I almost got a nedroid of Umaru before the first ep was even released. Im so glad I stopped myself. Awful show, awful fans. Cute designs tho.

>Awful show
why

cause we hate are self's

Uma?

Because honestly, she's a piece of shit and a terrible friend. She's a liar and a manipulator. I can keep going...

Too much nug mode. People want to see her in human form more. It improves the scene like 200%. Not only that but her voice sounds less piercing

because some people hate fun

It's the most retarded forced meme. Some retard just started pushing it out of nowhere now he prowls Sup Forums refreshing 24/7 for an Umaru thread just so he can screech about it. I think what happened was he got molested by an uncle while Umaru was on the TV, or something.

>genericposters

Opinion discarded.

I really like this show because it can be super garbage. Characters other than Umaru aren't bad and it makes me laugh sometimes... maybe at myself

Uma Delicia.

Marketing.

PURAPURA

Her show is good but her fanbase is unbearable.

She's made to be an awful character, which is inherently bad, but the fandom, especially on Sup Forums, is so obnoxious that she became the symbol of trashposting.

Back when the first season aired a group of dedicated shitposters spammed Umaru all over not just Sup Forums, but other boards as well. Now some autists post pictures of Umaru getting punched or killed in every Umaru thread because of how traumatizing the events at the time of the first season were to them.

>...

Fuck off, Im watching this show solely for the nugget

>Oh my god I got triggered by a cute orange nug.
Sad. Very sad.

I don't know. The Umaru abuse pics are wonderful though.

nugget is a bratty headcrab
sylphinfjord is the best, indeed she is!

so fucking boring
the worst part is I don't know what could happen to make it interesting

maybe the brother gets a gf and starts ignoring Umaru?

Indeed, as a Umarufag and a ryona enthusiast I enjoy the abuse edits but wish they were better done

This is not anime about homewrecking!

bump

Are there any other characters hated than her?

You're an idiot

Annoying design, annoying voice, annoying show, annoying fanbase.

wtf is wrong with ebinas voice in the ending. was it changed or can she just use inhuman pitches?

Just ask yourself if you want to live with THAT as a little sister everyday without break.

Shit fanbase

Dropped at episode 2.
I don't know what's so funny about 12 episodes of an obnoxious self-entitled orange peanut nonstop screaming and crying ONIICHAAAANNN GAAAMEEEE MANGAAAA

Usually a character's negative traits are brought out in order to do one of a few things:
- Further their development
- Further the plot
- Literarilly foil with another character
- Start/end and arc
These are a few examples, but the gist is that the negative traits exist for a reason. Simply having them around without compelling someone or something allows the character to stagnate.
In the anime, the most redeeming moments Umaru has is when her brother is sick and she decides not to be noisy and complain. As far as I can remember, everything else is outside of her deliberate and purposeful action.

Not only does she have negative traits, but we never really see her better side while her brother is around; the side where she acts perfect and composed while at school.
IF the audience was given more screen time in that form it would be easier to understand her motivations behind being so unproductive and parasitic at home.

Umarufags made people Umaruhaters and nobody can fix it

It's sad that some retards only hate this because of the memes, when it's a pretty damn good comedy show.

Works for Taihei. And if you have a life like his, you'd probably be happy with that, too.

She isn't

People have been memed into hating her. They have never seen the show, they just have a programmed response to her. >90% of "opinions" on anime are like this.

I can't speak for everyone, but I dropped it half way through the first episode when they said she's 15. I really dont want to be that "too old do not want lol" guy, but she's definitely too old for acting like a toddler to be cute.

Precious, crispy and moist chicken nugget. Yummy yum

you're missing the fun

Sorry you have deplorable taste f@m

He's right, you know.