NYT officially confirms all of Alt-Hype's opinions

Hello Sup Forums, let's discuss the troubling long-term effects of racism on black boys in America

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html

Attached: TITLE - Copy.png (963x203, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E
returnofkings.com/38208/we-must-not-deny-the-importance-of-fatherhood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmm

Attached: 1 Schools - Copy.png (820x389, 62K)

Attached: 2 Women - Copy.png (861x410, 67K)

hmmm

Attached: 3 Women - Copy.png (851x756, 145K)

Attached: 4 Class - Copy.png (845x762, 140K)

hmmmm

Attached: 5 Fathers - Copy.png (845x619, 109K)

Attached: 6 Fathers - Copy.png (852x867, 97K)

reddit.com/r/hmmm

Attached: 7 Unique - Copy.png (868x553, 89K)

Attached: 8 Stereotype - Copy.png (826x673, 135K)

Attached: 9 Jail - Copy.png (837x329, 62K)

HMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 10 Jail - Copy.png (1122x812, 98K)

Attached: 11 regression - Copy.png (843x795, 168K)

Why do white women love slutting out for black men, it virtually no white man wants to fuck a black woman?

ritual degradation of their own bodies because they hate themselves, obviously

Why do you take the cuck bait

>a more likely explanation
>no genetic argument to be found
tiresome

I've lost all caring for these kids
Hopefully they'll get shot and killed
If the roles were reversed all the troubled white kids would have been dead already

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E

bump

I enjoyed your analysis

Let's keep this bumped

Bump

Attached: 5B985A1B-75C5-4BBA-A4DF-B15E3C797CC3.jpg (280x385, 24K)

Why is it so difficult to understand? Young black men have higher aggregated peak levels or testosterone and lower IQ levels. This equates to violent crime over-representation as well as 100m finalists in the Olympics.

They also have a less CBT response to the abstract of future consequence. This is why corporal punishment is more effective on blacks in the US and throughout Africa.

>jail, probably
NO, having a father figure for boys, and a mother figure for girls. The later is almost always available with black families, and girls have extensive affirmation and help networks by virtue of female behavioral modes. Males do not, so the lack of a father figure is particularly damaging. War on drugs + war on crime has decimated black americans.Blame clinton and reagan.

I only seek to propagate knowledge

Attached: pol on achievement gap.png (623x210, 23K)

but maybe they'd have more father figures if their fathers weren't all in jail

It doesn't mean anything to them. They've already come to the conclusion that everyone has the same potenial genetically, so this disparity is the result of racism. Nothing will change their mind

>but being male that has been hyperstereotyped in this negative way
OK, and a side of feminism. Blame Clinton, Reagan, and Dworkin.

>ctrl+f IQ
>ctrl+f intel
Oh, what's that? 0 results? Who would've thought.

Attached: 06514144919f7167746c59cf01933979.jpg (236x236, 9K)

It has more to do with male/female interaction. The lack of fathers in the black community runs congruent with the welfare state. When the state, perverts the environment in which the sexes interact (civic safety net for single mothers) women's sexual attraction to men quite literally shifts. Since women no longer require husbands/fathers, they are no longer attracted to them. This has catastrophic consequences on the male populace because they men of a society are shaped by female sexual gratification.

tldr;
Legislation ----> Female Sexual Attraction to Males
Female Sexual Attraction Males ---> Shapes Male Populace

This unfortunately. They will only interpret this as more evidence of racism

>Not blaming LBJ

No, it's meaningful in that it seems like they'll now be adding father figure into the safety net / affirmative action mix. The question/concern is how they will do that. Based on recent behavior, it'll be demanding the super hero movies are 50-50 white-black or something banal and easily virtue signaled, versus community engagement and family counseling or some such. Remember, if one can't promote their self while "helping" it'll never catch on.

Things started going south in the 70s and nosedived in the 90s, lbj's impact seems weaker, I think.

You have to understand that whites and blacks think differently.

Whites are spiritualists
Blacks are materialists

You might see black people who are "religious" but don't actually apply the practices because they don't believe in the soul of a human which in turn shows their materialist nature. This is why you see so many black gang bangers out there with crosses on their chests yet a rapsheet that would make Jesus cry.

as long as they keep blaming whites, I don't care.

what would happen to a society if a great majority of the males would say "fuck it" a go full anarchist?

Lack of father figures is equally damaging for both young boys and girls. Young girls actually enter into puberty sooner when their father isn't around. This actually cuts their development short, and makes them more r-selective (faster generational reproductive cycle with more off-spring per generation).
Mothers are important for childhood development, fathers are important for pre/post pubescent development.

>mo money for dem programs

>Antiracist research and policy center
Well it's a good thing theyre not biased.

It would change the environment. As civilization collapsed and tribalistically fractured, the civic safety net for women would disappear. Their sexual proclivities to men would shift in conjunction with this environmental change and it's darwinsitically supposed to.

Think about it this way. If society were to fall apart tomorrow, women would very rapidly stop being sexually attracted to investment bankers that drive m3s. They would subconsciously assess the surroundings and reconstruct their mapping of male dominance hierarchy as well as taking fundamental requirements into account (food, shelter, safety, comfortably).

society couldn't function with women alone? but it is possible for it to function with only men?

Women and men are codependent on one another. In a healthy civilization in which men and women are pairing off via marriage women only sexually gratify prospective fathers/husbands or they suffer social ostracism. When women are behaving correctly or sexually attuned to the right type of male, society produces strong husbands/fathers because sexual gratification is the driving catalyst for the sculpting of men. Female promiscuity with "bad boys" has profound consequences on a macro scale for civilization. It simply cannot be rewarded by the state and accepted by the culture, or society begins to degrade, degenerate, and eventually die.

Fucking useless pieces of shit

Attached: 1519684743674.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

Women aiming for the "bad boys" is in line with their biological imperative, our own personal opinions aside, that's just nature working as intended.
A more feasible solution would be to make men up their game, it is possible to be a "bad boy" and be an useful citizen.

Females have a base sexual preference to males with high desire to procreate. This is found throughout the sexual reproductive kingdom and it isn't exclusive to human women. Women however, have a more advanced layer to their sexual attraction that takes circumstance into account. What is considered an "alpha" in one circumstance may be a "beta" in another believe it or not. Masculine dominance hierarchy isn't as simple as some people make it out to be.

The investment bankers who drive M3s might turn out to be effective tribal leaders. Or at least their boss who drives a Lamborghini might; it'd be interesting to see how it all played out.
>what is reproduction

in a sense fathers play the role of God:
* forbidding that which is bad
* prescribing that which is obligatory/duty/good
A man needs that structure to be disciplined into him.

Interesting, thanks.

Fuck any literature from the NY Times. Its a Hebrew stronghold for disinfo and well poisoners

>linking to jyt unarchived
No Bump
Fuck off

AmRen/Alt-Hype/JF videos on this will be hilarious. It's definitive empirical proof that you cannot fix this no matter how much money you waste.

returnofkings.com/38208/we-must-not-deny-the-importance-of-fatherhood
this is the RoK thing I was thinking of

the welfare state affected all americans regardless of race and we still see disparate differences in racial inequality. i dont even think taliban controlled afghanistan has a comparable faherless rate

It's mindblowing that leftists can look at nigger crime statistics and flip it from nigger are arrested because they're violent chimps, to niggers are victims of a system that oppresses them

>test scores don't accurately measure the ability of black children in the first place.
It's true - to this day there is no footrace section on the SAT.

at least they're starting to distance themselves from the "niggers are violent because they're poor".

I don't care if you are "without papers", I enjoy this refutation ItalyBro.

>NYT officially confirms all of Alt-Hype's opinions
It certainly confirmed for me that video is a better format for research/statistical rambling than text overlaid on screenshots in paint. Ryan knows his shit, I guess.

Checked

It confirmed that it was easier for a gay autist with a History degree to figure out the racial problems of the US than the entire sociology department in Harvard.

Attached: 1518384615552.jpg (500x750, 137K)

>It's mindblowing that leftists can look at nigger crime statistics and flip it from nigger are arrested because they're violent chimps, to niggers are victims of a system that oppresses them
Well it is less dishonest than "it is because they are poor". Violent chimps do need to be suppressed.

Attached: 1505544791960.jpg (750x600, 27K)

>everyone is equal goy l
Sup Forums was right again

really nice data

That's your brain on tabula rasa innit

The welfare state does indeed affect all Americans. Blacks were first to be hit by the negative impacts (unintended consequences) but it is now affecting the rest of society. Two things can be true at once. There are still biological/genetic factors that lead to inequality of outcome racially speaking.

yeah but black communities on wefare and whites on welfare is the difference that happens when you add fire to gasoline versus adding fire to water

It’s almost as if blacks are just genetically shitty people and the environment doesn’t matter.

> test scores do not accurately reflect abilities of black children

okay, stop. we're not fucking aliens. we're humans that can be pass or fail just like whites and asians and latinos. If you want to keep treating black kids like we're still being studied in the Congo, just home school them.

So... Jontron was right?

>Alt-Hype
Ryan Faulk is a godsend for White Nationalism.

Tweet this shit at Destiny

yep

I don't have a twitter. You do it...

>you
>reading comprehension

That snippet says the exact opposite of what you think it says.

In other news the sky is blue

I fucking hate niggers almost as much as they hate each other.

Attached: niggers win again.jpg (474x322, 24K)

>it's not class, there is a gap on all economic levels
>but it's also no genetics either
>it's this amorphous racism that we can't really define except in this gap that exists

Beautiful, Italybro. I'll never call Italians nonwhite ever again, even if I can't visually tell with Sicilians.

In any case, what this means is that the truth is going to break within the next few years and the media is going to go on a full-scale assault, censorship, and brainwashing campaign. They can't let this redpill go out no matter what or every single thing they've built up collapses. Expect popular conservative publications to be taken off the internet or targeted in a Charlie Hebdo style. Expect every news and pop-sci piece to be openly supportive of Jewish media control and/or a refutation of Race Realism. It'll be nothing less then one final, last ditch attempt to inoculate the Occident against the truth.

The end is near.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Let’s discuss the troubling long term effects of blacks in America oh wait nevermind it’s been evident for many many years now.

context not content

That's why the antiracism research whatever is publishing this, the old meme isn't holding up the way it used to, so they're changing the game to something the may be more palatable. Media will fully support this and call you racist as always and continue to treat blacks like leashed pets.

Now I've got PTSD from high school track, ya bastards. Try being an Asian sprinter, sometimes faring up against 7 niggers. Just feels bad. But there was always that one black kid that looked awesome but was actually slow as shit.

It's the opposite actually but the women who burn coal are obnoxiously proud of it. The men generally keep quiet about fucking someone undesirable, be it a black woman or a fat chick.

Some women actually fuck dogs user. We all have kinks and beastiality seems to be an option.

"a more likely possibility is that genetics is the problem, but this is far too obvious for my mental gymnastics skills, let me show you a different perspective"

Daily Mail already got shoah'd.

Dude I'm going to BTFO of my psychology grad buddy with this LMFAO. He kept excusing the black crime rate due to poverty. He's a smart guy just unknowing blind to bias.

JONTRON VINDICATED
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW YOU DESTINYNIGGERS

>This actually cuts their development short, and makes them more r-selective
Damn, you got source on that ? This could actually explain a lot of the whole daddy issue thing

It's an evolutionary win but poisonous for the human soul lol.

>Italy

Attached: irish.jpg (1080x714, 324K)

Explain this graph. If it was just regression to the mean or ability, then black females would be affected just as much. But they aren't.

Attached: 1521476118044.png (1606x556, 137K)

>The niggers of Europe
>Antiblackness
Is Varner even an Irish name?

Attached: 1-fNeH9dXQIgl5B8eB8lHUrg.jpg (637x898, 230K)

but Asians can bounce from one side of a badminton court to the other like cats or something

Attached: badminton.jpg (4026x2496, 1000K)

>Italians
you doofus

Heaven forbid we enforce the law!

of course? Why was this even a question.

Can we make black men our allies against femanism and Marxism? What if they were to somehow gain 20 IQ points and see the giant red pill before their eyes that its not the white man, but the white 'liberals'. Surely the average monkey can read a simple graph.

This father figure bs is bs.
More than 3x as many whites grow up in single parent households.

Honestly, this. IQ is probably the biggest determinant of success in today’s society. People love to attribute success or failure to a myriad of other factors, and while they may contribute somewhat, IQ remains king. This is an unpleasant fact, because IQ is very difficult to change and no one wants to admit they’re a brainlet and will probably be one as long as they live.

>leafs in charge of interpreting statistics
In absolute numbers, maybe. In per capita rate absolutely not.