Here is what a world with artificial wombs and without women looks like

here is what a world with artificial wombs and without women looks like
I'm going to post this every day, until you remember or prove me wrong.

>no more souldraining 8 a day work to support a greedy money bitch
>an all male society, where status,clothes and all that nonsense doesnt matter
>a society which doesnt value consumerism, but rather intellectual pursuit
>less places wasted for useless consumption
>a sexy robot waifu with all the benefits of women, but no negatives
>no more welfare and stupid laws
>no slaving away for a creature which only wants more and more
>a technologically advanced society, where intelligence is valued
>men will be able to freely express themselves and evolve without female constraint
>no more having to worry about divorce and losing your children
>beeing able to spend quality time with your sons bonding while playing video games ( VR: Kingdom Come 7)
>have a harem of all the hot robot waifus ( the perfect women of your imaginations)
>no irrational creatures can decide the course of society
>breaking the cycle of civilization(patriarchy>womens liberation>death)
>no superficial value of men (money, fame status)
>men could easily live in villages, as they could have sons on their own (women abandon villages to live in the cities)
>no more soyboys and numales who were raised by (((single mothers)))
so what are we waiting for?

Attached: 1520364881598.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mazy1IuJzbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys are stupid right? What stops men from being strapped in and being milked for semen while women rule the world while men will be like cattle? Don't get me wrong, it's fucked up either way, and with the amount of soyboys out there now, we don't have enough might to make it happen . I don't disagree with you, women are wayyyy to fucking free right now, I just want y'all to be aware that your ideas can be used against you.

While we are on the topic of 4cuck Utopias, let's discuss your imaginary white ethnostate, which of course will never happen. I mean, we can't even keep Europe clean, what makes you think shitskins won't ruin your imaginary land too?

it would be just like ITALY where there is no alimony law.

>What stops men from being strapped in and being milked for semen while women rule the world
usually just a slap to the face. women are weak.

go for it. I'm an old guy who had kids with a woman that went feminist on me and destroyed the family I worked so hard to build.

Marry and having kids with a woman these days is like playing russian roulette.

Find a technical solution guys.

>What stops men from being strapped in and being milked for semen while women rule the world while men will be like cattle?
they arent capable enough for this

>what makes you think shitskins won't ruin your imaginary land too?
there wont be any treacherous females who vote for welfare parties.

>go for it. I'm an old guy who had kids with a woman that went feminist on me and destroyed the family I worked so hard to build.
fuck im sorry to hear that. you guys are heroes. you made horrible mistakes and gave us young ones a good lesson.

i hope you can atleast see your kids. was it is not foreseeable?

>Find a technical solution guys.
this will bring us to a better world

Question: how do we artificially replicate the attention and care that a young child typically needs?

You cannot artificially replicate that attention and care. The mother bonds with her baby, or should upon birth, and should protect her baby because the baby feels the same bond with her. Chemicals of love surround and bind them. When this is broken, both of them suffer.

Kill yourself roastie
Your time is up.

mombots.

artificial wombs will be built exactly like the womb of a mother, meaning you can talk to the baby etc.

>what stops men
>stops men
>men
You answered your own question.
You really think women are capable of handling the 5 year long war that it would take to break every man's spirit?
Untold female casualties would exist.
Most the women that support that idea would be beaten to death before the movement would even get on a roll.

No fucking way could this future ever exist.
Have you seen a woman spend an entire day awake? I've seen men spend days awake defending a position before.

No.

Brave New world
I want nothing to do with this

I don't know
Men have already cucked out hardcore for women
What makes you think they won't enslave other men and then subsequently themselves?

the fact that they think this is possible just proves how inferior they truly are.

they cant love us, wont be loyal and arent even smart enough to assess their abilities.

i pity women

>he doesnt want a world free of (((her)))

You forgot one variable.
Jews.
They will actively try to stop everything what you posted from happening.

I have been online for 20 of my 25 years defending the ideas I believe in. People listened to me and some laughed and created their own society. Now I am seeing the people I have been trying to reach all this time and I'm trying to help them understand that they have suffered unjustly and every rational person in the world knows it and some are protecting themselves frantically. I am not. If you wish you could trace me and find me and ask me what I have been through. But I have shared enough of myself. I have nothing left except my ears and my mind to give and my hands which still try to make nice words for people even when they hurt me over and over and call me stupid. I am still trying to talk to you because I was raised on here too despite my parents' warnings and better hopes for me. I learned a lot about human nature in losing my own being trapped and trapping myself on here. I'm still trying to help.

Chemicals can be replicated

Behavior can be replicated.

What variables exist that cannot be replicated?

>I'm going to post this every day, until you remember or prove me wrong.
Why do you have to ruin a good post with threats and retardation? Just make your post and stop with the faggotry.

That said BIOCUNTS BTFO!!!!

Attached: 8374598739485.jpg (5719x1250, 798K)

Do not Fuck women who you don't want to wife. Make it not socially acceptable.
Fix society not throw away biology

Attached: 1519899231720.png (273x200, 26K)

>so what are we waiting for?
People to catch up with the thought of evolution.

You can't force people to chase after it, that's a recipe for disaster.

You cannot create a functioning human from pieces. Only a human mother and father can make and raise a child. The world the child lives in, the food it eats, the body it has, and what it learns from the environment determine its form. That is why all information for healthy bodies should be free and it is. But healthy minds need sunlight, fresh air, room to roam around in, and when they are continually insulted, even a healthy heart, stomach, spine, blood, and brain will break. It hurts to be hurt by people you thought were your family.

>What variables exist that cannot be replicated?
Wisdom.

Though I agree with everything else

>me me me me
the absolute state of women

maybe you are right user

>Do not Fuck women who you don't want to wife. Make it not socially acceptable.
you do not understand that all the problems we have right now are because of womens biology, not because of socially acceptable behaviour.

every time in history women rebelled against these things, in order to fuck around.

i say screw them.

I'm sorry I hurt you. I hope that you and your friends take care of one another and that you never stop asking questions and trying to solve problems. This is not an easy time to grow up in.

>what stops men from being strapped in and milked for semen
W-well, when you put it like that...

its like that Rick and Morty EP, but backwards.youtube.com/watch?v=mazy1IuJzbE

Define Wisdom.

If it is the virtuous mean between the excess and deficiency of a given characteristic by a given individual in a given situation, then it can be replicated and programmed.

Kids raised by single dads are more succesful on average than raised by a dad and mom.

Would you kindly cite that statistic?

>Define Wisdom.
Even with all the knowledge and experience in the universe, without a proper direction it doesn't matter if we even exist or not.

It's not about potential or morality but the ends. Do the ends always justify the means? If yes/no then why? What is a thought? What is a consciousness?

Attached: Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.jpg (1131x707, 59K)