Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? Was he always a mess...

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? Was he always a mess? I remember watching him on fox after Obama was elected and he seemed pretty redpilled? What happened???

Attached: D4593D6E-8F31-4469-AC54-2A6783577166.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Anyone wearing a bowtie in this millenia is a faggot in my books.

he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

He's a Mormon. That means he's no different than a kike. Preaches about God 25% of the time, stabs God in the back the other 75%. Then thinks you should follow him

Idiot and piece of shit who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
But..
Youngfags (not that I’m old) don’t realize that this guy was one of the first to openly call out soros years ago, and on top of it it was on MSM Fox News, beck is where a lot of people first heard the name and equated it with globalist scheming. Soros even responded to it.
He’s a straight up broken clock though that one shining moment is overshadowed by the rest of his utter stupidity

Man OP, I used to listen to him when he was a morning zoo host way back in the day. Here is what happened....

Beck converted to Mormonism and the Mormons give him significant power and $$$. He started to become crippling unfunny around this time.

Beck has overall, never been redpilled. He copies others work. That is all he ever did was copy others work and tried to be as "shocking" as possible.

He also started to see the trend radio was going with the rise of Alex Jones. He basically copied Jones's format and watered it down. That is why his show is always doom and gloom and overdramtic, then shills gold and food supplies.

tl;dr Beck is basically a puppet for the Mormons, a huckster, and anti-Trump goon.

It was always an act.

A business contact of mine worked with him on a radio station years ago well before his fame and said he talked about how he was going to create this character.

this
this
but especially this.

>mormon agendist
>anglo zionist slave to the jews
>the nwo is falling apart and with that him also
>circling the drain with his masters

Attached: fakegulfwar.jpg (977x729, 145K)

Remember when Glenn Beck was the left's bogeyman?

Solid QRD. He's pretty much dropped off the radar of most conservatives these days. Must be extremely painful to take off the mask.

Crashing and burning. Good riddance. And by the way, fuck McMuffin too.

Attached: IMG_0145.png (340x150, 4K)

>he seemed pretty redpilled
He's just some fucking GOPe shill. Complete and total faggot who got BTFO by Trump.

I don't know why Mormons are always backstabbing neocons

They have a really fruity version of end times where they think Murrica rises up and stops the evil in the world. So like neocons they irrationally hate things that are no threat and ignore things that are real threats. All to make a handful of people rich - including the elders of the Mormon Reichchurch..

He's a moderate what did you expect?

he's huge Mitt Romney supporter. that should tell you everything you need to know about him. also, he wears magic underwear.

worse than just being a Mormon, he wasn't even born one, as a fully grown adult he just decided to convert to Mormanism one day. At least most Mormons have the excuse of being born into it. .

this

PRIESTHOOD RISING

he was larping as a good guy during his fox days

Get rich quick scheme. He made millions spinning all you righties into a tizzy then bounced. LOL!