Ask a man who left his centrist views for his university's far-left community and saw just how damaging it can be

Ask a man who left his centrist views for his university's far-left community and saw just how damaging it can be

Pic related, I'm one of those guys (guess which one!)

Attached: 13320859_10153804995269087_7808042415961381478_o.jpg (2048x1361, 429K)

You on the far left

The fat one in the back

lol XBOX tattoo

tits or get the fuck out.

U right

Jesus the state of 4chinners, and people think we will contribute to any kind of uprising HAHAHA

It's a power symbol I had tattooed on my right arm to symbolize it being "ON". My other damaged arm has an "OFF" symbol tattooedin the same place.

You are obviously the fat fuck

s/right/left

That's my friend. He's a cool dood B)

At least I still have the constitution

you look like i could walk all over you m8
so what are you now? centrist again?

second from the right

Is your name David?

I'm the poo. Pick your character Sup Forums.

You could walk all over me! I am **DISABLED** from a series of strokes and am now a walking mess of my former self.

I have no idea what I am. I'm watching a lot of media online that congregates with "alt-right" banter, like the right to access firearms and allowing free speech everywhere. Steven Crowder, Lauren Southern, Alex Jones, etc

So how would you describe your views now?

The black chick and you have a frankenweiner now?

Character picked lets go

Attached: Stelter007.png (846x589, 663K)

It's Chris! face book dot com slash JustBabyChub

Why

They're a mess of left wing and right wing ideals clashing with themselves until they've slaughtered one another.

you're on the far right sir

>le based black guy

I had a series of strokes due to repeated brain surgeries to correct an arteriovenous malformation. I figured that I can't do anything to entirely fix my body, so why not get a s1ck tattoo instead?

Nice tattoo, bro'.

Attached: Black_Power_logo.jpg (5383x3055, 1.17M)

Aw man, I wish. Most women stay away from me when I pass them because of my gait.

Shut your faggot cock flap britbong your country is dying and you shit on the only people still allowed to point that out.

Attached: 1520738796213.png (585x560, 263K)

ok we solved it guys

onto the next thread

I don't think you're actually the person you say you are in the picture.

I think you're a faggot member of that group trying to pin white nationalism on someone who left your faggy little commie club. You're trying to embarrass that guy like a jealous ex gf and ruin any career prospects he has and/or get him doxxed and attacked by antifa. if that were you you wouldn't start a thread with your picture.

What the fuck is it with you people?

How do you want me to prove that I am him?

The fat one. The ugly one. The mutt.

Far left definitely.

Either of the ones with glasses.

Yes! I'm the faggot on the far left

This is what the far-west does to a slav

Attached: 1521185048407.jpg (2448x3264, 401K)

no, you're not. you're the nigger

Wow! You look more fucked up than I do, and my body is a complete mess.

It's over? :(

You'll see me again, Sup Forums. I ain't quittin' on you

Talk more about how females avoid you merely due to your walk.

>that I am him
Talking about him in 3rd person isn't helping your case. But you can take a new timestamped and Sup Forumsstamped selfie and then I'll believe you

Why you dont lift, faggot?

>flag
Are you a muslim? I’ve been hearing a lot about Sup Forumslacks converting to islam lately

I would, but I don't have a camera.

Would a shout out on my twitter/FB help at all?

The one with chocolate boobies?

I do! I try to, anyways. I can't do all the same lifts because of my right side swagger, but I get by. I currently have the outlines of a 6 pack, if you stare long enough.

I wish! It would be interesting to view life from someone on their side. I don't think I'd ever allahu ackbar anybody...but when in Rome, right?

skinny guys with a sixpack are like fat girls with big tits, it doesn't fucking count. start eating more and lifting harder, otherwise you're just wasting your time, preach by example.

I'm not that skinny, but I'm far from the squatz n oatz bod. I wonder; if I go full beast mode, will only one half of my body become fit, a la Lady in the Water?

>I'm not that skinny
You look like the typical leftie soyboy and that is a bad thing, the average isn't good enough.
>will only one half of my body become fit, a la Lady in the Water?
No, but your under-worked muscles will be less developed and it would be noticeable.