Joseph is the best JoJo because he's like a bottle of good wine

Joseph is the best JoJo because he's like a bottle of good wine.
Only gets better with age.

Fake Zepellis > Zepellis > JoJos

PORUNAREFU > Fake Zepellis > Zepellis > JoJos

Joseph > Jotaro > Josuke - Jonathan > other JoJos

New Zeppeli > Original JoJos > New JoJo 1 > JoBros > Original Zeppeli > New JoJo 2

Joseph got natural talent for Ripple, destroyed a fucking godlike creature by shooting him to space using a fucking volcano, got hot Italian girlfriend right after, made a crapload of money in the following years, got a hot young Japanese girlfriend who was crazy about him when he was in his fucking sixties, got amazing new ability in addition to Ripple sometime after that, helped to defeat another demigod, died in the process, came back to life only to pull a joke at the very moment he was alive again and still got respected when he got weak, old and senile.

What a fucking badass.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Josuke is still my favorite.

Intelligence+Birthing Hips=Best

Has the same personality as Jonathan if Jonathan was born a century later and had a stand.

Josuke's still more sneaky than Jonathan though, I think he abuses his smarts to cheat people sometimes.

why was joseph able to avoid the joestar curse

Jonathan's a manly gentlemen.
Josuke's a chill friend.

So was Josuke and Giorno.

Different backgrounds. Jonathan didn't have any abilities as a kid and he had to confront Dio. He didn't really have an opportunity to outsmart him, so naturally he developed just physical strength at first. Plus, he has more strict morale code.

Wine doesn't get better with age
The reason why you see expensive old bottles of wine is because that was an exceptional season and the bottles are rare

That's his style, to out-trick and outsmart everything and everyone, including death.

Well, he still got senile at the end.

as much as I want to see black science nig crash and burn, does any fucking person believe this crap?
>dumb bitch gets herself drunk in college and passes out
>probably had like 50 coconut shooters
>is a bitter nobody so wants to experience femmpower by taking some random guy down and getting "she so brave" virtue signal credit from all her gal pals
>her own little story doesn't even have any evidence of wrongdoing

Stand: Pink Survivor
Stand User: Random female college student

破壊力 - 1
スピード - 2
射程距離 - 5
持続力 - 3
精密動作性 - 5
成長性 - 3

Stand targets a male individual or a group of individuals creating an aura around them that make them appear vilified by people affected with such aura. Stand user uses people emotions and caused lack of rational though to her advantage. Can be significantly weakened by the presence of individuals with high level of self-control and deduction skills.

Imagine if old Joseph, with all his experience and abilities, would regain his young body.

I meant did, not was.

You meant would've'n't

He didn't he died at the end of part 3. Jotaro just brought him back to life.

Oh, yes. Our sweet boy was so young, only living the second half of the century.

I always interpreted the curse as die violently rather than die young.

Jotaro was actually pretty old by the time part 6 rolled around, despite the fact that Araki drew him looking 15.

Why are most Jojos so dull?
>Jonathan
>Jotaro
>Josuke
>Giorno
>Gappy

He suffered brain damage during the period he was clinically dead.

>Gappy

>He suffered brain damage
Haven't we all? It Sup Forums after all

Not the same user but Gappy seems to be the worst protagonist so far. Saying something when Giorno exists.

Quite a shame the author doesn't know how to handle alcohol then.

Fuck off Tomoko

Tbh, I just can't see Jonathan fisting his mother to get to the enemy. Even if he knows he can fix her.

Literally how?

Boring goal. "Who am I?" Only a little better than Jotaro's goal.
Inconsistent personality, from fun and quirky to suddenly robotic.

His goal is literally Jotaro's now and his personality changed from fun to bland like Giorno. Gappy is a really poor rehash.