Democrat suggests using the 2nd amendment to overthrow Trump

You can’t make this shit up. They can’t even make up their own minds. “Take the guns away, but rise up to fight trump with guns”. They truly are mentally unstable

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/19/democrat-suggests-second-amendment-remedy-vs-trump.html

Attached: 597368CF-8512-44DD-9EAC-29A39C016FB6.png (1242x2208, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01A976VM4/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521481438&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you hate our constitution, user?

????? I hate leftists

YES! YES! Let them try! Let them TRY!

I hope so too. They start it, we finish it!

Please Lord, please let the left try to take down Trump with guns, please give us this and soon, amen.

Attached: 1491468229959.jpg (432x768, 83K)

Oh, shucks, New York gave up its guns.

Is this why they celebrated the election of a pro gun democrat congressman in Pennsylvania?

Attached: dailystruggg.jpg (800x449, 61K)

Attached: 1520886312726.gif (245x230, 879K)

Silly Fox, Democrats turned in their guns or their party affiliation a while back.

I keked out loud. Fuck I want that shirt lol

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01A976VM4/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521481438&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Here ya go

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!!!

Attached: IMG_0344.gif (400x204, 44K)

This is solid proof that the perceived spike in gun violence is NOT the reason they want the 2nd amendment axed.

They want a totalitarian nanny-state and they want to make sure their opponents are bent over their knee.

Really makes you think.

Attached: IMG_0219.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Tom suozzi is a faggot that sucks black cocks

>the anti-2nd amendment party wants to use the 2nd amendment
I'M SO CONFUSED

Bingo!

>it’s ok when Trump does it

fuck off, they are just following orders

Well, shit. Maybe the 3D-chess meme is true after all.

Excellent point. Neither side is particularly principled at this point, but the enormous role of jewish financial donors in the democratic party has resulted in the, " is it good for us " mentality writ large. White working class, with wildly divergent interests, and the historic nation as a whole smelled that and left in droves.

B-but, second is m-muh republican freedoms?!?

Attached: cantdodge.jpg (624x544, 94K)

You also seem to hate basic logics

That’s illegal and goes completely against the principle on which the 2nd amendment was founded.

Look to the declaration for this:
“Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes...”
The only time when the second amendment should be invoked is when the government has violated its end of the deal ie securing the life, liberty, and property of its citizens.
This is why if the government comes to take away the guns of the citizens (their property) they would, in principle, be correct in abolishing that government and instituting a new one.
Not liking the President is not a real reason to invoke the second amendment.
If Trump somehow altered the government without the consent of the people, that’d be a reason, but all I’ve seen is that he’s following the rules of being President.

Attached: 6AF969C5-344B-4B3B-AAD2-3409BD153D6D.jpg (986x749, 74K)

If you worried about your own country you might not be in danger of becoming a caliphate, faggot.

This is literally a conspiracy to overthrow the government. They're all going to prison.

Is that David Hogg?

repeating numerical values will confirm that the second civil war is happening

Attached: 1518968240720.jpg (540x538, 115K)

True patriots shall use Bill Ruger Mini-14s, Springfield M1As, and Hillary approved Smith and Wesson pistols. Any Ivan with an AK47 will be shot on sight.

The only way the shadow government sees that it can survive is by starting a rebellion, getting the sheep to protect them in mass. True desperation.

Attached: 1521343387754.jpg (1016x593, 64K)

Attached: 1440299630089.gif (220x124, 1.71M)

Name a single Democrat who's called for banning or taking away ALL guns. Just one. The only politican who's suggested this is Trump.

>Inb4 REEEEEE MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE!!! MUH BOILING FROG!!

Attached: file.png (762x485, 58K)

Figured this is relevant

Attached: 1521478959598.jpg (612x597, 88K)

Feinstein

This is pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

She never said all guns.

Neck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

I believe the claim is that they would lose to the US government, not to a band of "liberals."

All part of a much grander scheme. They'll cause a big uproar so that the government will take the guns away. That's what they wanted in the beginning. it's a win win situation.

NOW they think they can take on the government with guns?

Isn't that treason?

>Democrats actually talking of using the 2A for something
I am surprised they understand what it is for honestly.

Attached: dems.png (790x682, 468K)

topkek

Attached: 1516588810772.jpg (898x701, 103K)

Water is wet, Democrats are traitors, what else is new?

If this line of reasoning gets the libtards to support the second amendment I'm fine with it for 3 reasons.
1. They wouldn't succeed.
2. They'd be too pussy to try
3. It would force the left to quit going after our guns.

Attached: 1479414056553.jpg (434x424, 50K)

Either one is hilarious. You know that right?
The U.S governtment would be absolutly btfo in a very hilarious way. It would not be a civil war. It will be a civil beatdown, a revolution.
And the fed knows it. Liberals dont.
Its like a big older brother, that has a little whiny shit for a sibling, that goes around poking the biggests ugliest most violent niggers and telling them his big bro is gonna kick all their asses. Guess which one the left is in that scenario.

Attached: 1519259078469.png (1802x905, 213K)

On one hand, I love how Trump is turning leftists into disciplined, principled libertarians who like small government and constitutional liberties. But in the other hand, I know it's just a political ploy and they'd drop the act in a.second if they ever regained power.

I dunno, maybe a handful of them will begin to truly appreciate classical liberalism a bit more now? Trying not to get blackpilled with disgust here.

I want someone to propose bill AR-15.
Banning all further attempts at gun control
They already have the signs made up.

If this is their new platform, what do they have to run on in 2020?
They don't care about tax breaks and they gave up on DACA. They can't go after the economy.

White guy goes on a shooting spree: WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO ANSWER FOR THIS, BAN GUNS PRAYER IS USELESS WE NEED ACTION NOW THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Muslim commits monthly terror attack: Well, it was just one crazy person, there's nothing we can do, really, except love one another and hope it doesn't happen again. #PrayForCity, #NotAllMuslims.

If this were to take off then it would become the norm and conflicts always end up as a 2-way range eventually

Except they can't see how it would inevitably end for them...

"Tuck Frump REEEEEE!"?

>act outrage when Trump made the suggestion about Hillary
>act righteous when suggesting the same idea for their own beneift

the complete shit situation US politics finds itself.

Democrats are known terrorists.

Attached: i showed it 2.png (480x788, 638K)

Lol do it faggots see what happens

Attached: IMG_2950.jpg (428x594, 126K)

Daily reminder that the left literally endorses terrorism.

Attached: democrats are scum.jpg (763x742, 122K)

Again, she's taking about a specific type of rifle

Attached: gun control.png (633x725, 194K)

>Not politicans
>No source

So which is it? Do we blame the people (white people's obcession with gun culture and refusing to enact gun legislation and Muslim extremistism) or the weapon (ban guns and trucks).

It means putting the niggers into concentration camps but they would never admit it.

reddit

And? This is merely an objectively true statement. No one's called for actually implemementing it.
>REEEEE just get rid of niggers, spics and Muslims!!!
That'll result in more gun violence if not civil war. The exact same result from mass gun confiscation.

Meanwhile in Europe...

>based Czech shall-issue
>muh Swiss assault rifles kept at home
>plenty of armed French, German, Italian citizens
>terrorists still with AKs

>The exact same result from mass gun confiscation.

Yeah it's not like they are throwing fucking grenades in sweden, shooting baguettes in paris and marseilles or cartels rules mexico.

topkek, I want to shake that man's hand

I've posted this picture too many times

Attached: still_waiting.jpg (480x478, 27K)

The only gun control plan that could help usa is removal of the problem groups causing most of the gun crime.

More Bernie Bro active shooters incoming...

>memeflag
Show yourself or gtfo

Many politicians have called for gun confiscation. They just usually do it behind closed doors.

>"Lol gun fags think they can overthrow the government with their shotguns and rifles."
>"Quick gunfags, use your shotguns and rifles to overthrow Trump."

Then address those issues too. Don't just roll over and accept it. We all know there's ways to kill people without a gun. The question has always been how to minimize deaths while allowing people to defend themselves.

We force white liberals to give the modern equivalent of 40 acres and a mule to niggers and we shoot white Liberals who balk at the suggestion. When the Liberals go out of their way to attack white people who are not sorry to be white, they have forfeited their right to life. Until the violence actually begins, the best play pro whites can make is to keep pointing out white Liberal hypocrisy on everything. Also, pro whites need to tip off the darkies to the locations of every rich white Liberal so that the darkies can collect their 40 acres and a mule.

You don't play by the rules of the white haters. You start by asking them why the walk so very little of their own talk. This makes them boil with rage or lose their ability to speak.

Yahtzee

I'm almost certain the fomenting rebellion isn't protected by the 1st amendment

Maybe we should, like, just make murder illegal or something, you know? If we make it illegal to kill people, that would stop the problem right there.

It's a good shirt.

Attached: 1521039300164.jpg (535x539, 69K)

This comes after trump and other republicans come out in favor of gun control legislation that would make it legal to seize firearms wit out due process.

Maybe the party switch idea wasn't to far from reality.

Just your friendly neighborhood /k/ommando, strolling through

Attached: 1520921879638.png (1277x693, 91K)

That's good but it's not enough clearly. Any other ideas?

We blame the people. The bulk of gun violence in America comes from nigger gang violence. If we didn't have niggers, our gun violence statistics would tank. If we ban guns, niggers aren't going to give up their weapons. It'll be about as effective as the War on Drugs.

Isn't this what Trumpsters wanted?

But they tell me that passing more laws will solve our problems. We passed laws against drugs, so now nobody smokes weed. We once passed laws against alcohol, and nobody drank. Banning guns would be a possibility: once we ban guns, just as when we banned liquor and weed, they will instantly become unavailable. But, by that logic, a ban on murder would also instantly solve the murder problem. Come to think of it, we could also pass laws against poverty, work, disease, famine, and war, and we could save the world with our just and prudent legislation.

Passing laws has never prevented law breaking. We all know this. No one's ever said that passing laws will solve problems. Why do you think we have any laws at?
No one is suggesting we ban guns. We're suggesting legislation to regulate it. Seat belt laws have reduced the number of fatal car accidents. Drink driving laws reduce the number of drunk driving incidences. We place age limit in alcohol and marijuana (where it's legal) to minimize addiction in children or stunted mental development. And regulating firearms will reduce gun crimes.
Yes, criminals can still find guns. Yes, laws don't stop criminals. That doesn't mean laws don't make it harder or that potential punishments deter bad behavior. Stop being a faggot and strawmaning at chance you get.

> No one is suggesting we ban guns.
Right.

>no one is suggesting we ban guns

I literally just posted

Good, the 2nd Amendment is old and outdated. Name any other industrialized nation that allows citizens to own firearms?

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>allows
That is adorable.