So shooting up a CHURCH, killing 27 and wounding 20, gets swept under the rug, never to be talked about again...

So shooting up a CHURCH, killing 27 and wounding 20, gets swept under the rug, never to be talked about again. Did YOU forget about the Sutherland Springs shooting? Like fuck me, man ... it's just too obvious

Attached: IMG_9754.jpg (460x1003, 91K)

why didn't this explode?

bump I need answers

I live in San Antonio and I feel like most people here don't even care that much.

it wasn't a Mosque

Attached: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (500x333, 28K)

>mass shooting in a church? No problem
>entire police department fails to recognize someone who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place so he shoots up a school? Killing a few Jews? BIN EVERYTHING, GUN OWNERS WILL BE FORCED TO THE GULAG

Shooter was a lefty. There was commie shit on his social media but (((they))) deleted his pages within hours of the shooting. There's probably still some archives up somewhere on 8/pol/

le 56% face incoming

Maybe because a neighbor shot him after the shooting, making guns look good again.

An NRA instructor took out the shooter using an ar15 its the exact opposite of the (((agenda)))

so let's sweep it under the rug? I hope you're not a shill

Fucking Jew media for you

Attached: 1504984899148.jpg (6256x3240, 2.05M)

Nice double implications, lunch's over, now fuck off back to your magic school bus Carlos.

Attached: 1520217187024.jpg (500x500, 16K)

It was promptly swept under the rug because a private citizens took if upon themselves to chase down the shooter

Attached: Johnnie Langendorff Texas cowboy.jpg (1060x600, 46K)

>christcucks die
nobody cares lmao
also the guy was upset his spic gf left him ahahaahahahahah

>saves gun control for another 4 months
That's where we are these days, boys. I'm beginning to think they had to go back to the drawing board after he ruined their plan.

The question is WHY does nobody care?

air force dude working in shipping and logistics at new mexico airforce base probably stumble into some bad shit. told to plead guilty to wife & child abuse. get put in psyche ward & try to escape. shoot up some spook zone baptist church which by chance has a shit load of air force connections

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

but he never shoot up anything, he was already dead in the crashed car. The car chase was fake

Attached: lookwell2.png (739x676, 237K)

yea if you believe that you are retarded

Attached: johnnie langendorff.jpg (539x303, 19K)

Believe what? The part that it was swept under the rug, or that Johnnie and the other guy actually chased him down?

>No racial angle
>Stopped by a good guy with a gun
>The shooter was able to buy his gun because the chair force fucked up and not because of anything new legislation would have stopped

the big dukes of hazzard car chase.

This wasn't a false flag psyOP with full publicity and crisis actors. This was a real faggot fedora who was put down by a law abiding AR15 owner before he could kill more.

Attached: 1521460844811-pol.jpg (514x558, 117K)

b*ptists aren't human, why would anyone care ?

I don't see him ever used as an example on these anti 2nd amendment threads. Are they just shill containment threads?

Delet this

Attached: f34818ef254f7042564e1ec6fa02305943899d322518e2991be27c59d18bf1dc.png (732x970, 1.24M)

Good guys with a gun stopped him, doens't help their narrative

are you sure? because they told you that is what happened?

Attached: loki.jpg (740x394, 63K)

The global communist conspiracy needs to topple the last remaining vestiges of freedom in order to impose their tyrannical system... when the time comes to start throwing dissidents into gulags, it will be much easier if the dissidents are not well armed...

Attached: IMG_0662.jpg (750x553, 62K)

I remember when they decide to add the little girl running out of the church

Attached: gene rosen good boy.png (718x446, 160K)

Because the shooter was stopped with by a NRA member with an AR15

Checked. That's why the formation of a para-military extremist faction is our only chance. Other than the military/national guard, who will stop us? Staging a coup while this country is destroying itself From within while simultaneously dipping its fingers in WWIII is the optimal time of operation.

Swept under the rug because the Air Force didnt report him for domestic abuse. And because an actual NRA instructor shot him

I've always wanted to be an insurgent

Attached: IMG_9727.png (300x300, 1K)

>About 11:20 a.m., Kelley stepped out of the SUV, wearing black tactical gear, a ballistic vest, and a black face-mask featuring a white skull,[6] and wielding an AR-15 pattern Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle. He approached the church from the right, opening fire on and killing two people outside the church and continuing to fire on the building itself. He then entered through a right side door, where worshipers were attending regular Sunday service
so he was wearing a mask. Could have been the ((((((NRA instructor))))))
>Police found 15 empty magazines capable of holding 30 rounds each.
so this guy reload 15 times and no one does anything? did anyone ever even see ANYONE taken out of the church?
>According to investigators, the shooting was captured on a camera set up at the back of the church

Attached: sleepy.png (678x822, 479K)

>In response, Kelley made death threats against the superior officers who charged him, and he was caught sneaking firearms onto Holloman Air Force Base
>In June 2012, Kelley escaped from Peak Behavioral Health Services but was soon apprehended ten miles away at a bus terminal in El Paso, Texas
perfect patsy

Attached: Behailu Kebede.jpg (470x661, 42K)

Right here in converse, 80% of people dont even recognize this incident