(((YT))) goes damage control level 2

This time, it's about preventing kids "poisoning their minds".

Attached: (((FriedMAN))).jpg (691x328, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/Start-em-young-YouTube-Kids-app-features-conspiracy-theory-videos_id103326
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

src = phonearena.com/news/Start-em-young-YouTube-Kids-app-features-conspiracy-theory-videos_id103326

Attached: 1514522026713.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Kids don't need to concern themselves with such things. I bit Alex Jones' 9/11 shit hook line and sinker when I was 14.

spiderman and elsa is a-ok though

Bullshit. I learned about the Kandahar Giant, Sumerians, and Ancient Astronaut Aryans from there.
To be fair, I also had to sift from countless garbage videos to get the quality production, ones with people with genuine interest in these ideas, and not larping Tumblrinas and "Top 10 attention whores"

Attached: Aliens-meme.jpg (660x440, 40K)

>poisoning their minds
If YouTube continues this, I will spam so much bullshit on their partners and their subsidiaries, too. I will not let quality videos be removed while their degenerate propaganda keeps reeking my suggestions bar.

Attached: 1521307256917m.jpg (1024x747, 118K)

>watching (((goytube)))
>EVER

Yeh, my daughter "13" was questioned about this at school the other day, she's interested in Area 51 and some other conspiracy stuff and had mentioned it, the teachers were very worried by it, viewed it as a reason for concern.

The drones who are happy with the status quo, are very perturbed by alternative knowledge.

Attached: 1519266064714.jpg (1031x496, 153K)

Are your schools that bad? Most of my teachers 5 years ago confidently believe 9/11 is an inside job, and a shadow government controls our country

if you pay attention, you'll realize these kikes remove all concept of free will or agency from victims, victims can't help but fall for propaganda! They were brainwashed!

Their minds have already been poisoned by Elsagate and Five Finger Family

I honestly think they do right thing here. No to neglect Elsagate. This stuff is not kids content.

I had a college professor make us watch the 9/11 conspiracy video. Loose Change? And write a paper about it. Really opened my eyes.

YouTube removes potentially controversial or political content and is notoriously strict about nudity and possibly copyrighted content, yet they do nothing about the much larger and much more menacing situation with bizarre "children's videos," spam, and graphic violence.

(((Freidman)))

Why even bother at this point? NWO is basically inevitable.

Attached: 3243562132.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

WOW YOUTUBE

REMOVE THE CONSPIRACY THEORY VIDEOS INSTEAD OF THE PEDOPHILE CONTENT? WHAT THE FUCK?

Cant have people peeling the bullshit onion too young

>(((Friedman)))