Trey Gowdy is a faggot. Can't wait to see him indicted

Attached: 1505024107445.png (1062x320, 248K)

Why did he turn into a gigantic faggot?

Comey lied to Gowdy under oath and goedy hasn't said a word

Gowdy is a swamp rat

Trey Gowdy is many things but a shill is not one of them

>Trey Gowdy is many things but a shill is not one of them

Attached: 1494476011145.gif (240x270, 245K)

I'm not a fan of recent statements but overall I'm satisfied with the guy. I still wish I'd get the chance to ask him what the deal is over a beer or something.

Attached: 1511251475564.png (606x572, 688K)

>muh rowdy gowdy
He’s a boomer poster child who thinks the government is our friend and we were born blank slates and you’re lucky if you were born in America. No concept of the hard work by our ancestors or the connections for families and groups. Everything wrong with the boomer mentality. Either that or he’s part of the swamp.

What do you recommend trey, sit there like a bitch as the president while you're (((investigated))) for crimes you know are bullshit for 8 years stifling your ability to get anything done?

>botches Benghazi investigation
>botches Clinton investigation
why should we give a fuck about this all bark no bite faggot again?

I'm curious as to what his idea of acting innocent is. I'm sure all those wrongfully accused people sitting in prison are wishing they spoke up a little louder or fought back a little harder.

>THIS

OP DECIDEDLY NOT A FAGGOT

>STOP SAYING YOU DIDNT DO IT THAT MAKES YOU GUILTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1511650505598.png (660x715, 897K)

Gowdy = Swamp

Gowdys a beast dude. Nobody even hears you

He's so much of a pussy and CIA nigger lover that he's quitting congress bc he won't do the work that needs to be done

He's quitting congress because he knows an indictment is probably waiting for him.

Gowdy read that shit, he knows whats up, thats why he's not running for re-election, Trump and the current republican party will fall and he will re-emerge after the fallout

Attached: 1494966656160.gif (450x450, 776K)

bump

>24 hours ago drumf fans loved Gowdey
The absolute state of T_/ptg/

Attached: 1513668631596.jpg (1000x791, 471K)

Attached: 26-450x270.jpg (450x270, 38K)

>MAGApedes don't like Gowdy anymore
You flip flop every day

Looking like a complete fag and having a royally gay haircut is not illegal in America, dude.

Attached: 1506528482290.jpg (640x572, 151K)

You werent talking all this shit when he was owning every solitary fuckstick that dare to stand in front of him during the Hillary scandal and Trumps race to the Whitehouse. Mans the great litigator of our time.

LOLtus

search: trey gowdy actual results
>zero results found

search: trey gowdy grandstanding and accomplishing nothing
>2354365460 results found

First rule of congressional fight club, You dont talk about congressional fight club

>Mans the great litigator of our time.

>t. Trey Gowdy
kys faggot

Gowdy is occasionally funny or likable in sentiment only, he's a completely pozzed neocon in terms of action though.

>Rowdy Doody Gowdy
>Didn't even ask why McCabe ordered the FBI terrorist response team to stand down during Benghazi. They were about to board the plane 1 hour in.
>Thinks it's okay to continue an investigation based on forged evidence.
>Isn't offering to put himself under same level of investigation, he must be guilty of something.

bump

>innocent people don't defend themselves
What? Wouldn't an innocent person be the one fighting against a false accusation? I thought that was how the law worked...

Attached: unclephil.jpg (327x289, 56K)

>boomer

How to spot a Shareblue D&C shill faggot