I have no problem with Isekai. My problem is Japan keeps fucking pushing shitty Isekai

I have no problem with Isekai. My problem is Japan keeps fucking pushing shitty Isekai.

This one for example. The LN itself is fucking shit. Why the fuck does this one get an anime, instead of like Realist Hero or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Magote_rihujin/status/928249819746803713
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why deviate from a formula you know will get sales?

90% of isekai sell like shit.

They're cheap enough to make, and the main reason to make them is to simply make so many of them that you can sell tons of licenses to domestic and foreign streaming service providers.
License money is worth a shit ton more than disc sales.

Quantity is a quality on its own.

So basically, license anything until something sticks.

Yes. Selling and managing licenses is where the big money lies. A constant never-ending stream or trickle, it doesn't matter as long as it keeps flowing.

Summary of Isekai
twitter.com/Magote_rihujin/status/928249819746803713

>why are they advertising x instead of y
They make the anime to promote the LN. The quality of the source material doesn't matter.

Because Death March is published by Fujimi Shobo, a subsidiary of Kadokawa, who have oodles of money to throw around to make anime. Realist Hero is published by OVERLAP, a much smaller publisher, whose lack of clout is reflected in the fact that they went with a smaller digital-only publisher to translate it into English instead of playing with the big boys at Yen Press.

What's pissing me off is JNC is like fucking 5 times faster than YenPress they are doing a good job in translating. I don't know why Yenshit takes too long.

Logistics

>hating on death march
well fuck you too

>Logistics
Ok sure. I understand. One is bigger and also concentrates on physical stuff. But here's the thing. This example.

That is too much. Even with the Logistics excuse.

I like how sex is simply left untranslated

oh, how I wish I could be taken away to a fantasy world so I could fuck some bitches for once in my pathetic life...

Funny MTs author participated.

Name ONE, just ONE Sup Forums approved Isekai.
Not Konosuba, it's comedy

>Konosuba
worst le poorly drawn tits in anime. literally the only memorable thing about that shit is how badly the tits are drawn.

>he thinks Konosuba is Sup Forums approved

I approve of Show By Rock!!

12 kingdoms
Realist Hero
Muv-Luv

>Sup Forums is one person
newfags should just die

>that list
Alright Sup Forums, how much of that bingo applies to your own austistic isekai fantasy? Don't lie, I know you have at least one.

Mushoku Chadsei
Vermillion
Paladin
Dungeon Defence
Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno
Shieldbro
Kenkyou Kenjitsu

Even worse, I took it too far, published it and am now looking for shilling opportunities.
pastebin.com/8Pg4ihxg

Shieldbro
Escaflowne

Only four spaces, thankfully

Only some parts of it, and none that have anything to do with Japanese culture or mechanics.
In my autistic isekai story, the isekai'd person from Earth who comes to the fantasy world is a side character who helps the main characters, who are all inhabitants of the fantasy world.