A SITTING DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN HAS JUST CALLED FOR ARMED INSURRECTION AGAINST THE PRESIDENT

Isn't that sedition and illegal?

nypost.com/2018/03/19/congressman-suggests-second-amendment-as-means-of-opposing-trump/

Attached: dem.jpg (1236x820, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Take away the guns

>Overthrow DRUMPF with guns.

Attached: 1499702242672.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

yes, tweet to trump

Post yfw the next civil war.

Attached: 2014-01-27-as3.jpg (600x400, 28K)

There won't be a civil war. The deep state is chimping out and the marines are about to step in.

>Isn't that sedition and illegal?
Isn't it what 2A is for?

There will be once Commiefornia votes to change their constitution to secede

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

But won't Drumpf order air strikes on anyone with an AK-15?????
Also i thought guns were bad?!?!?!?
MODS????

he just put himself on Trump's shitlist. Dumb move.

Pretty much but demorats are above the law

>the military will protect the people!!!!
Stop this fucking meme right now
The government and its employees has not nor will ever give a single shit about civilians outside of bad PR

depends on your point of view

You scared Jew?

Yeah, to depose a tyrannical government.

Trump hurting your fragile feelings is not tyranny.

isn't that the whole point of the 2A?

I hope the most mentally ill among us are making lists. this shit cannot go unanswered if they actually try something

His righteousness is tyranical for degenerates whos freedom to be lewd is in danger.

The fucker is now literally an enemy combatant so it open season on him

So could some law fags explain to me if this is legal or not for real with no memeing?
Could this be argued that this is a 1st amendment, free speech thing, but that would mean that the incitement of violence/danger (like yelling fire in a crowded theater) would not be protected?
But could it also be seen that he was merely educating the audience on the meaning behind the 2nd Amendment- in the case of this hypothetical question being what if Trump were to ignore both Congress and the Courts.]
I don't see anything wrong with with he said personally because he wasn't telling the people to actively overthrow Trump- he was just saying that is what the 2nd amendment was for.

Attached: 1521066377089.gif (216x288, 884K)

Get fucked, Rabbi

Attached: 0C458A66-86BD-4A08-BF45-F8D4637F2C05.jpg (556x506, 262K)

Yes. This could be a pretty big shift if other dems follow his lead.

Smith Act

>government made it illegal to be overthrown
no shit lmao

HAHAHAHHA long islandfag here get the fuck out of here with that shit. he wants an armed insurrection while in a state that sells pic related and says you can't have over 10 round mags, pistol grips and spooooky muzzle breaks?

Attached: JEWYORK.jpg (600x194, 35K)

Of what? Losing all of individual rights because Trump isn't the savior you oh-so- wanted? America is a train running at high speed on a track. Both sides yelling at it does nothing to change its course.
There will be no rebellion against the establishment. There will be no reconciliation or return to the old style of the Republic. There will only be the continual slide to authoritarianism, and our rights will be picked off one by one until AI sooner or later by the bidding of the elite "proves" that suicide is morally virtuous and it becomes mandatory to either castrate yourself or die by law because well why would the elite keep a bunch of useless high maintenance production equipment around aka humans until one day all that's left at the end is some elite CIA agent fucking sex dolls doing heroin all day because the rest of humanity was "too dangerous" aka too useless for the state to keep around.

Attached: 1491447651805.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>trusting the muhreens
get your head out of your ass. the muhreens are mostly stupid psychopaths who will do whatever the fuck their officers tell them without question. don't expect the military to save you

Do you have the image of Trump touching the wall with the photoshopped nose?

Attached: 1516014385334.webm (1280x720, 962K)

What the congressman did was against the law. He could be imprisoned or fined big for that.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

>the military is made up of autonomous robots that will completely obey the government in the event of a civil war.

Attached: A521F706-D6EA-481B-80D2-25D147CF5CA3.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>be Tom Suozzi
>gather together a bunch of trannies and hamplanets
>give them guns
>assemble in Washington DC to overthrow Trump by force
>hear sound of pickup truck engines
>large group of armed men get out
>oh great, people have come to support us
>they are covered in pictures of bald eagles and confederate flags
>realise the flaw in my plan

Based.

the military is full of non-whites and women

>“It’s really a matter of putting public pressure on the president,” Suozzi said in a newly released video of the March 12 talk in Huntington. “This is where the Second Amendment comes in, quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?”
>A listener then blurts out, “What’s the Second Amendment?”

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Ok and? Why the fuck should I care?

I'M COMMIN FOR THAT POLITICIAN BOYPUCCI

Attached: 1521323712267.gif (640x480, 1.78M)

looks like he's standing in the image.