Is the Midwest the last bastion of White America?

Is the Midwest the last bastion of White America?
How do we protect it from the shit colored hordes?

Attached: 800px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png (800x518, 119K)

>Illinois and Michigan
>Last bastion of White America

>somalisota
>white

Agree with Wisconsin. I've been there a couple of times and it's actually pretty wholesome.

> Michigan
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

rusted and worn down shitholes that refuse to modernize? sounds like whites to me.

Nobody lives there because they want to, they live there because they have to. Being proud of the rust belt is pathetic.

Attached: rust.jpg (2500x1385, 1.65M)

>last bastion of white america
>includes chicago and detroit

You had any pick and you took fucking Detroit?

one question - is that bastion 56% pure?

>claims to be a communist
>doesn't give a shit about the proletariat

Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana are more white than the rest of America combined.

And no, OP, there is no hope for white people. Shitskins will out breed us, take every square inch of land from us, and whites will be extinct in about 5 to 7 generations from now.

Hahahah lmao

>Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana are more white than the rest of America combined.
so basically 56% white instead of 0.01%?

Just wait until winter and they will all die from the cold

working class are robots that will always have replacements as thats the cycle of life

it only fits that they live in soulless shitholes

Oh, your one of those rare honest communists. Thanks for clearing that up

I live in Hellifornia and sometimes I feel like the only white person left. Was in a Marshalls the other day and every worker and customer was some kind of a shitskin and no one was speaking English at all, just Spanish, Armenian, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, etc. Feels bad, man. America is truly dead.

Detroit, Chicago, and East St. Louis

What about Colorado? Is it nice there? Do they have a lot of non-whites?

Attached: 1521399184753.jpg (1200x1590, 661K)

english isn't the official language of america

deal with it u xenophobe

The whitest part of commiefornia is the farming communities in the valley. And they are 75% Mexican.

Throw in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.

>hurr detroit
If you step outside of a few niggerified cities in Michigan, you're living amongst all whites. Virtually no niggers or spics in my town.

Too bad about those urban areas flooded with africanus criminalus.

Trust me IL is no White Ethno even in the middle of the state lol

Holy shit almost got fucking killed by their third world drivers there. Even the progressive anarchist couple that was hosting us didn't wanna sound racist and was talking around it and I straight up had to tell her "look reality is reality, I hate immigrants." she was like shocked and I was like "I'm traveling and not from a liberal area. Your government is filled with progressive idiots and it fucked up becoming too liberal"

same here. upper MI, haven't seen a dindu in months

>Michigan and Illinois
Caliphate
>High Plains
White bastion
>Central Ridge
Just about nobody lives there desu

I live in Idaho. Can confirm. Even the rural areas feel like little Mexico now.

The Midwest and the Upper Rocky Mtns are alright.

But as a Marylander, my goal is to move to New England.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1110x851, 807K)

you should move to west virginia, I hear it's practically heaven there.

People in the south dont get it. They have rural blacks. There is no rural blacks in michigan. We live in the segregated society they always wanted. We isolated to a few neighborhoods in every county that has them cept detroit.
Detroit metro is 70% white also.

>Is the Midwest the last bastion of White America?
no

>How do we protect it from the shit colored hordes?
you cant. my family is all already here. pretty sure my neighbors are illegal since they cant speak english.

Hell no. Move your highlights over to the left a few states. A majority of those highlighted are absolutely fucked without hope of salvation.

I've been out there lots of times, and while it's nice and I am from a small town, it's way too rural for me.

I'll have my degree by the end of this year, and I'm trying to live some place where I can use it.

Attached: timberline-header.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

non-hispanic whites are 69% (2012), hispanics 21%, 4% blacks.

Why the fuck is it called the Midwest? Why not the central states?

Jews are the real driving force behind the destruction of America... Goy libs are just their ignorant little puppets that blindly get played by these secret "secret" Jew puppet masters.

Conservative whites use to run every facet of America. Jews saw them as their competition and plotted to "overthrow" this white conservative ruling glass. Jews are literally only about 20 years from competing this overthrow and completely taking over all the aspects of industry and finance in America. They already control 95% of all major media outlets. And look at the student body make up of Harvard, the probing ground for elites in this country... Jews out rival whites at Harvard 40 to 1 based on respective population percentages. The writing is on the wall.

Alright. Thanks for the answer desu

Attached: 1521462695214.jpg (513x648, 61K)

If you have a grasp on US history then you can piece together that it was "the West" for a decent amount of time before we expanded to the Pacific. Just like how The South is really the southeast and The North is the northeast.

The terms for the regions in the US is based on the fact that the US started only on the East coast.

Only parts of Michigan with non-whites are Detroit, Flint, and near those like Dearborn (almost fully Muslim). Rest of it is wholesome, honest, fun, white communities. It cold af tho

Kick out Minnesota, add Oklahoma

Secede from the US is nearing your only option

Sad what the jews did to this country, would love a state demographic map from 1960.

Add Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine and you're at a like 96% white nation.

Michigan isn't awful if you stay the fuck away from East-Michigan where all the Niggers,Spics,and Arabs live.Western-Michigan,and all the way up to the UP has a huge White majority.Minorities also stick to their containment zones aka ghettos,that're normally around cities,but the ghettos are small.ICE has been very active in my area removing illegals every day.

>Grand Rapids us a Sanctuary city!-GR Mayor
Nice trap so ICE can come in,and do their job.
Good thing I live in Wyoming miles from that shithole Grand Rapids.
Michigan is beautiful.This state is diverse in it's nature.I love the UP mountains,and forest.Jobs are coming back here,and more have already been made.It is easier to find a job now than it was a few years ago.

Wisconsin,I love your Dells,and nature,but I hate your cities.
Ohio,Ceder Point is fun.
Indiana,Gary is terrible.Nuke it.The Amish are nice people,and are hospitable.
Illinois,You're alright,except Chicongo.Nuke it.
Minnesota,What the fuck are you thinking letting in a bunch of Somalis?
Missouri,your name sounds like misery.A lot of people hate living there despite it being quiet in the vast majority of the state.
North&South Dakota,I plan on visiting in the future.I love natural beauty.
Nebraska,Another natural beauty with quiet wildernesses.
Kansas,Must not be fun with all those tornadoes.

Attached: Man Who Thought He'd Won Everything Wins Additional Victory He Didn't Even Know He Could W (764x690, 643K)

Do you expect us to feel sympathy?

Denver is very liberal

It was nice, now it's California Jr. In Denver. If you go into the mountains and plains it's much whiter and conservative. The big cities and surrounding areas are lost though.

>detroit
>a literal somali refugee camp state
>toledo, cincinati, columbus, akron, cleavland nigger capitols
>fucking gary indian
>chicago
some of the worst nigger infested ghetto shit hole wastelands are in that red area and you're really going ot sit there and say its the "last bastion of white america"

someone post the story of the user that about got drive by killed for simply going though some shit hole city, got pulled over for speeding or soemthing, and the only thing the cop said is "dont drive though X at night" or something

Unfortunately Oklahoma has already fallen to the Mexicans. All of OKC is Mexican now, and they've recently started flooding into neighboring towns like Moore and Norman which is where the whites fled to. Whites are now being pushed out to traditionally rural towns like Blanchard and Mustang in record numbers. These towns are getting built up overnight as the richer whites move in. But we know who is right behind them...

All of us in the midwest should gang up and kill Minnesota, Illinois, and Michigan.

>white flight to Chicago
>influx raises rent
>sole populace left to afford it is well-off
Saved

If Trump ever imports White South Africans, they should go to the following colored states right here.

Attached: america.png (1789x2154, 306K)

Is this a copypasta? Feel like I've seen this exact same story before

Every state is fine besides California

I would offer to help pay for a place to say in IL if they helped out fellow Whites instead of this plague they have helped so far. IL is lost I am afraid otherwise shitskins of all shades outnumber us now days. They use to be all contained in or around Chicago. But around 15 years ago they thought it would be smart to put low cost housing south.

Pittsburgh has tons of buildings in houses up for sale, I would pay money to help them live there in the meantime as well. I don't want them going to places like Texas or Florida as they would be mutt'd into an oblivion.

There's two types of mexicans, the ones that have integrated into America. society and then those that never even bother to learn English and want it to be little Mexico. The ones that integrate are good, hard working and usually conservative. They just want to raise their family right and live the American dream. They pay taxes, engage in (white) American culture and aren't criminals. If they arent citizens, they are working as hard as they can to become one and take pride in it. I am OK with them, they are smarter than niggers and not as bugpeople as chinks.

Now the non-integrators are the problem. They come here, never learn English, avoid taxes, usually go back to Mexico for half the year but still use our healthcare and other benefits with no recourse. Their kids are criminal little shits, they are dirty ass people and they don't give a shit about being a citizen, they just want to live their simple existence and fuck it up for the ones that want to be good Americans. They aren't hard working, the work they do fucking sucks, there's just a lot of them and they're cheap. Go to a worksite full of them and you'll see a lot of dicking around and very slow progress. They work late because they spend half their time slacking off, not because they're putting in the extra effort. Go ahead and hire a team of illegals to do anything but framing and landscaping, see how much it fucking sucks.

I mean the same could be said for any illegal immigrants, "they aren't sending their best." Go see how well the refugees and illegals are integrating into Europe, not too well huh? Same problems? Lazy and dumb?

Step outside Cook and Wayne County and it's at least 80% White.

Major cities are designed to quarantine those who can't function outside of them.

>also live in MD
>want to escape the negroes
>am also black

Fuck.

>Has Detroit
>Has Chicago
>Has St. Louis
>Has Minneapolis (Somali capital of America)
>Has Cleveland
>white bastion

Fuck off blackpilled fag, if there are still whites left in Latin america there definitely will be a lot of whites left here.
Remember there are more whites here than the whole population of mexico.

Throw them in Texas.

I went to 96-98% white school districts. In elementary there were often classes with no nonwhite students.

You make a referendum and go independent.

gib Upstate NY a chance pls

shit gun laws so no.

>Cleveland
>Cincinnati
>Indianapolis
>Detroit
>Chicago
>Milwaukee
>St. Louis
>White

Attached: Patrick_Confused.png (471x354, 231K)

>If Trump ever imports White South Africans
Why? They would be illegal.

florida here. if you aren't blackpilled on the spic problem you should be. for your two kids by 30 they have 5 by 20.

in 100 years a white couple would have 15 descendants and a hispanic couple would have 937 descendants. do the math its over

nope. once they hit majority they give zero fucks about adopting american cultural norms. you are deluded

the only hope for whites its eastern europe

>(((1)))
sage

where's the end game, paco? America a 10% nation with 900,000,000 shitskins?