Why are white children so thick /pol ?

theguardian.com/uk/2013/mar/22/white-british-children-outperformed-by-minorities

Attached: keaton-jones-0.jpg (910x683, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/584473/SFR03_2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love sub-humans now

Why does this kid look like a 30 year old alcoholic?

Nigger

Is he still going to the avengers premier or did they retract that?

This kids situation is heartbreaking. I bet this little guy is a marshmello on the inside, and gets shit on all day at school. Someone needs to take up for him.

Due to a multitude of reasons thanks Jews! Thanks minorities! All preventable still thankfully and if not spics, Arabs and niggers are still inferior by all accounts and by any sane eye.

Where are these thicc white boi's that you speak of?

Irish genes

Notice how they don't show the actual statistics?
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/584473/SFR03_2017.pdf

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (1201x774, 69K)

Because the guardian says so?
And you're not even black you're that pervert with a cuck fetish. Why do you have to be thinking about children now?
Police should be watching you.
Ready with the genital cuffs and rubber stick.

Attached: IMG_2935.jpg (492x559, 90K)

They do, you just refuse to look.

Attached: 1515334148331.png (546x430, 70K)

This is a good thing. Reducing white brits to nigger level will do us more good than bad and will help us throw off the shackles of empathy and altruism. One day, we'll go back to the fearsome savages we once were and you'll all regret it.

its not fair because minority kids grow up running from the law. gets them in shape sooner.

>pakistan
>-8.6
>make up about 90% of immigrants

also, all these demographics are arbitrarily defined. You have 'White Eastern European' but like 500 types of Africans. BBC stats also include irrelevant GCSEs such as DT and food tech.

Attached: f30.png (630x688, 62K)

There are more poles and Indians than paki's in Britain. They are sure one of the largest but not the largest.

That arbitrary definition of races doesn't apply only to Eastern Europeans, who have some of the largest immigrant populations in Britain. The same can't be said for Germans or swedes etc. Also in this case, there's more racial diversity in the Indian definition than the Eastern European.

Probably because they're held to higher standards than ever while the bar is continually lowered for everyone else year after year.

>be at new job
>training for two weeks
>at the end have to do a test
>mussies help each other cheat
>mussies don't fail due to blatant cheating because dats raccis

The exact same thing happened when we were "expanding our skill set", the test involved marking a paragraph for errors, I passed because I'm not retarded, later the mussie sat next to me who had also apparently passed was relying on spellcheck (which done nothing for her grammar). The other people in the department where commenting on it ie "that girl types out her whole reply then corrects all the errors at the end, the other ones realise they've made an error before the spellcheck tells them and fix it as they go"

This countries a fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 1446043356836.gif (440x300, 1001K)

even if I didn't argue the stats you posted (which isn't in the article), it doesn't exactly paint a good light. -8.6 to -23 is subhuman tier

All the ethnics cheat on their exams

Right but what about the ones with a positive difference? The ones that actually do make a significant portion of Britain's immigrant population.

Hell there are different african races on there that have a higher score than white British youth.

>The ones that actually do make a significant portion of Birtain's immigrant population
The article posted was 'british children outperformed by minorities'
They did this by splitting each ethnic group into like 20 others until they were satisfied with the result.

Therefore, the article is misleading and wrong.

Why are meme flags, such cowards, perhaps you'd like to explain? It has to be a particularly deep cowardice, to hide on an anonymous forum.

Right but like you said my image at isn't in the article, it's from a different one conducted by a different institute.

>HAHA WHY DO WHITES GET OUTPERFORMED

>Look at the list
>Shit tier countries
>BUT these shit tier countries have nearly no refugees so this means only the top people from this shitholes ( aka the intelligent ) have the money to migrate to Brittain
>Nobody saying how bad Pakis / Turks all the mudslims are

And thats why this chart is useless.

Ig British ( aka white ) children have an avarage score of 100 and an Indian or chinese one have a 105 than the logical consequence is that intelligent ( good performing parents ) migrated to Brittain.

But mentioning that fucking Pakis and the other scum gets less than 90 is racist amiright?

Attached: 1508922623064.png (640x634, 130K)

Wow, racial discrimination on white children in schools lowers their scores, how great of you people, you must be very proud of yourselves. How do I become such a good person?

Attached: traffic-nog.png (620x793, 777K)

fat bois

Kek, I just watched some kids quiz show from Britain. And all the finalists ended up being minorities. Just proves the whole "white mustard race" theory is a pile of shit. On the other hand you could argue against SJW's that in Britain there really isn't any "systemic racism" since the minorities actually perform very good and on par with whites.

The whole "letting in brown people will dumb down national IQ " shtick falls apart in the British scenario where the dumbest people seem to be white chavs who go on Jeremy Kyle.

Attached: blax.png (322x476, 185K)

Not the case, but they're attacked pretty severely, and have everything they care about raped, intentionally, so they reject them. It's a wonder how well they do under the circumstances. The entire world is trying to make them worse.

1 Minorities are not minorities, they have scores of their own countries, their own continents and make up the majority of the globe, and mostly have huge birthrates

2, Leftists and other subhumans have convinced/enforced white people into handing over taxes to pay for "minorities" to be fed, clothed, housed and educated, while also destroying the white family.

3. The Left are losing all across the West as people realize how evil and retarded they are, so I'd stop gloating and think about returning home if I were you.

So it looks like the nonstop degrading, devaluing, and demoralizing of whites works in the dystopia that is the UK. OK then.