What are some Sup Forums approved videogames...

What are some Sup Forums approved videogames? I post it here because on Sup Forums they are too sensitive when someone mentions politics and they always get triggered

Attached: long live the queen.jpg (480x235, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wolfenstein 2

Attached: My-Girlfriend-Is-The-President-Header.jpg (680x400, 82K)

luigi pre-circumcision

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-03-19_at_18.14.44.png (1050x708, 343K)

wtf is this?

Even as a shitpost I'm not letting that pass

Yakuza series

Mount and Blade is the most redpilled medieval fps kingdom management rts game, prove me wrong. it's literally got jews in it

You’re right but Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the most redpilled open world medieval, historically accurate, sandbox RPG

character development

Last of Us. But it’s appears they are actively not trying to socjus the sequel.

EU4
HOI3
HOI4
CK2
VICTORIA 2

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg (800x1054, 151K)

*actively trying to

>Google Luigi and it's real
...but why?

There is only one i can think of.

Attached: 1284049017351.png (440x488, 204K)

STRICTLY CAPITALISM

Attached: 1359413257550.jpg (1008x387, 185K)

Vermintide 2 is bretty gud, though it's also apolitical, which is honestly all I can ask for in a modern game. Also, there's no niggers.

Attached: 1485659129593.jpg (750x780, 125K)

Kingdom Come Deliverance is a good and realistic game.Not a single skin texture that's not white.No Jews to be found.It has libtards kicking up a fuss because there are no people of colour or gay folk in the game which is always fun to see them do.It balances realism and fun so you won't be bored by feeling like you're living someone else's shitty medieval life.There's Romance questlines.Some saucy sex scenes.Libtards are also trying to start shut because the director Daniel Vavra is kinda based and wouldn't let SJWs ruin his company and game.It was a pre order buy for me.And is a great game which was also made with a small team of 150 people.

Bad.Bad shitpost.Its what Antifa think they do

All video games are degenerate.

Donkey Kong. I play it all the time at the bar!

Attached: DinduKong.png (667x577, 289K)

Only grand strategy/sandbox games are redpilled nowadays, with only the exception of DOOM, perhaps.

what are you talking about it is literal /ourgame/

Attached: YAAASQUEEEEEEEEEEN.webm (720x405, 2.1M)

Final fantasy tactics

Any online game that can hone your competitive spirit.

ARMA 3

What the actual fuck am I watching

Attached: Eyestab.jpg (600x600, 116K)

This one. Teaches you that each person must do their part in preserving their race.

The protagonist, Kei Washinosu is searching for a job. Every time he goes out, he greets her, Honoka Mizushima, a woman working part-time at a confectionery store, who he has the hots for, however, she's already married and and on top of that, pregnant.

One day, he saves a man who got himself in a traffic accident.
This man then handed him a note with the address of "Fujita Obstetrics" written on it. He was entrusted with a message and, out of kindness, goes to pass it on at the maternity hospital. Kei explains the situation about the message he received to the hospital's head doctor, however, he completely misunderstands the message and instead thinks he is the instructor of preparation lessons for pregnant mothers.

While taken aback, the head doctor asks him: "Hey, do you like pregnant women?".
Kei then replies, without hesitation: "Yes! I do!".

And so, with that said, before Kei became aware of it, he got himself a job at Fujita Obstetrics. On his first day of work, in full anticipation, he opens the door to his classroom and witnesses the presence of both Honoka Mizushima, the woman he loves, and Momo Sakurai, his pregnant little sister, among others. Others include some of Honoka's friends, his childhood friend and, for some reason, his mom as well.

Not quite understanding the current situation he found himself in, his daily life with the pregnant mothers in the classroom has begun...

Attached: c666269package[1].jpg (320x460, 59K)

Attached: CslbgjoUEAA3A_G.jpg (654x497, 100K)

Quit playing ubisoft games

Attached: 1518296869163.jpg (799x600, 202K)

You can play it if you want. It has an english translation

Witcher 3

White ethnostate + attractive petite women + gore.

Could’ve done without the Skellige gash wanting to be king, though.

Attached: 29BF3BEE-878D-42B3-9A9D-B459D4E10B4C.jpg (202x250, 17K)

This game. It was made by a Sup Forumsack,forgot the name of it

Attached: 1520259224784m.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, I guess

Stardew Valley. Get off your ass and get working.

It’s got orcs tho

You're literally purging rats and chaos spawn

Give me the fish pussy please.

No orcs?

Mine

Attached: PONG RPG 59.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>Our 5 heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat – the combined forces of a malevolent and destructive Chaos army and the swarming Skaven horde.

There are also trolls and ogres. The game is as anti-immigrant as it gets

Are the 'northlanders' orcs? I've yet to take a good look at them, I've assumed they're just human nurgle worshipers up until now, hence the diseased bodies. As far as I know, your enemies are rats, trolls, chaos spawn, and demon worshipers, so I'd say it's pretty redpilled in that regard.

Sounds degenerate to me.

Not sure if there is any in the warhammer fantasy universe

And scandicucks are the evil of the series.

Moonman Doom Mod, it was literally made by Sup Forums and has our logo on it. You can play as moonman, Hitler or ben Garrison. Kill niggers, spics, Muslims and feminists.

You play a Jew,with a team of enrichment officers you rebel against fascism.Its like Antifas wet dream game.

Persona 5 desu.

Fags literally screeching bc they are mocked by 2 fucking stereotyped characters. No diversity bullshit, everybody is white. Social sim is based too. Plot is great. 10/10

Attached: 1e49bf487f688f65903c1f9970df6d48.jpg (1024x843, 119K)

Had no idea this came out. Thanks for the heads up. First game was definitely an unpolished gem.

I don't think there are, and any that are in 40k (Salamanders aren't niggers, they're just crispy) don't play any big roles, they'd just be average civilians at best.

Attached: capho.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Arcanum this game is very approved.

If you find out about the "half-ogre" conspiracy it will blow your mind.

What about the librarian in Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising?

Deus Ex
Fallout New Vegas
X-Com
seconding There's some other stuff I'd post if Sup Forums didn't have shit taste in vidya

Attached: 1186511885768.jpg (640x833, 60K)

well, that's the first black spess muhreen I've ever seen

looks weird and out of place

I checked it out, looks cool.

Is 2hu redpilled?

Attached: eJwNyGEOgjAMBtC77AAg6kbgMs0Hq1BkqylbjDHeXd7P93XVdje6tZTX2LYReVK12kTNCdLU46yCluipiWUTOlDUhJAjGSfZBXTM (765x1071, 446K)

Killer7
Deadly Premonition
Faxanadu
God Hand
Painkiller
The Secret World

Na Northerlanders are Chaos Champions from Norsca.Norsca is basically a frozen chaos worshipping wasteland,full of hard as nails chaos tribes whom all serve one of the 4 chaos gods.If you prove yourself to be dope enough to whichever god you be chosen,they give you hella dope chaos powers.Then you get a big suit if armour and then you're a bona fide Chaos Champion.

soycuck detected

King of Dragon Pass is really /ourgame/ and WOKE. It's literally about preserving your tribe/clan, customs and religion and praising your ancestors.

Also - it has really deep lore and is just fun to play - you can go back every time and find something new.

Attached: kodp.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Expect more, and worse. GW is fucking British, they only reason they haven't gotten pozzed like the rest of tabletop gaming is because they're the most autistic company ever created. But it's only a matter of time.

Can't see shit captain

youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4

Total (Race) War: 23andMe Edition

Attached: IMG_8287.jpg (700x496, 171K)

I love roaming around the desert killing Commies with a big tiddy sniper bitch

Attached: mgsv__snake_and_quiet_by_anubisdhl-d9k263w.jpg (1600x1067, 763K)

Thanks all for your input. Your profiles here in CTR will be updated shortly.

Kind regards.
Shlomo Weisenstein.

KoDP has some POZZED parts like the event where woman from your tribe being a whore before she has a marriage to another tribe. They really railroad you into not being able to give her a negative outcome.

Also the "female warriors"

Good choice.

>Faxanadu

Didn't expect to see that game here

Attached: 975_max.jpg (700x825, 272K)

>Deus Ex
>Sup Forums approved
wew lad

Attached: 1521371090374.gif (200x182, 1.04M)

Do you have an actual reason as to why DX isn't Sup Forums approved or just shitposting?

DX is a beloved game here. And it drops some massive redpills.

Don't really remember that event - is this that one with Korol the Poet?

Female warriors aren't problem for me, because only Vingan worshippers are warriors and they are very rare and they seem to be are Gloranthan counterpart to maiden warriors I guess.

Yakuza is sick

Attached: jewed.jpg (523x410, 74K)

There are. There's pygmies and Africans in not Africa south of tomb kangz. They basically do nothing especially important.

Yeah she fucks the bard and has a baby. Also if you just do nothing with the girl some merchant from another tribe marries her because he is impressed with her fertility from having a child from another man it makes no sense.

I'm sure there are other bad events no? Can you think of any.

Morrowind, Dragon Age: Origins, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Victoria 2, Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron 4: Kaiserreich, Witcher series, Mass Effect 1&2, KOTOR 1&2, Fallout New Vegas

>eu4
So playing as Mali, conquering all of germany and making it all mali culture is pol approved?

> Mass effect 2

The game was very degenerate by this point. As in irredeemable.

Fallout new vegas (Legion)
Skyrim (Ethno movement of Stormcloaks)
Nazi Zombies (German mythology about Vril)

I hate that event with Uroxi berserker coming and accusing your clan ring member for creating "chaotic skirt" (or something like that) and in no way you can convince him that your clan member is innocent, even if your investigation says so.

Interactions with the ducks (who worship Orlanth too) could be more meaningful.

Monika is best girl

Attached: 234567654.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

>not playing as ulm, conquering Mali and converting to Germanic
Pleb

monika is only liked by gay virgins

First Deus Ex is fucking red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Attached: TEMP.png (1280x980, 1.13M)

Playing as sweden, conquering as much african provinces as possible to make a cultural shift then converting all of scandinavia to somali seems very historically accurate.

Almost any video game from the 80s-2000s.

There aren't many video games that are genuine redpills, just ones that aren't bluepilled.

eve online is redpilled as fuck
capitalism simulator, only the strong survive.
making people rage
literally planning invasions of real peoples space with an army of nerds
manipulating and forming massive markets
and the lore base is insane.

You learn a lot playing this game, more than you would any other game.

I bet your a Yuri fag, shit taste desu

Attached: comeandsitawhile.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Yes

Attached: 1519827152891.jpg (2000x2000, 288K)

And there are no rules in eve, you can do literally anything you want. Anything.

I never played past ME1 which I thought was mediocre but Dragon Age Origins is pretty good and DAI is based and pozzed in equal measure (which is pretty great for forming a party that shittalks eachother constantly) and is probably the last game you'd expect to explore the importance of faith and community in this day and age
You can bully the fags, punch the soyelf, passive aggressively torment the nigress and tame the white woman with your dick

Attached: 1431830823461.jpg (1077x1077, 526K)

True, but it got very cucked when it went free.

Attached: leisure_suit_larry_magna_cum_laude.jpg (460x215, 69K)

Eh I disagree, it's still the same game, free means you have more shitters to dunk.

It's called having a white family and having a job, not being a fucking limpdick loser wasting his life away in a simulation.

Oh god I love vicky. Draft noncore population, and make them fight to extermination. Then start over with newly conquered populations.

Vampire the masquerade. Has lots of jews controlling the world through vampirism.

Attached: vampire-the-masquerade.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Bought Yakuza Kiwazami or something like that, it's supposed to be the remake of the first game and I'm loving it so far, how is 0?

This is why I stopped gaming, period.
>mad

Attached: 1516555258161.gif (190x220, 933K)