erased is shit

OP was a mistake

really makes me think

>not liking NTR

So is this thread.

>no arguments
good thread. lets wrap it up and head home

you didn't provide an argument

Burden of proof is on the accuser. Please provide an argument before you claim dominance you filthy pheasant.

Sick opinion. Now you're cool enough to post here.

>lets give the protagonist the power to fix any mistakes by going back 3 seconds in time
>except lets only do this once AND ONLY ONCE BEFORE JUST THROWING HIM 15 YEARS INTO THE PAST BREAKING THE RULE WE ESTABLISHED FOR THE FIRST EPISODES
>instead of making the killer make sense lets just have it be the teacher
>well why does he want to kill the students
>fucking spider webs? i dont know make up your own reason
>what about when the killer gets caught?
>lets have him not do something that would make sense and just straight fucking have him save the protagonist
>also instead of putting the protagonist in the original timeline lets just have him relive his entire life again to fuck with him
>EXCEPT HE WAS IN A COMA SO HE JUST GETS TO SKIP THAT
>hey what about this actually interesting girl character that he saved early on that has no friends
>have her fuck a side character and make the protagonist reencounter worst girl in newlife because reasons

The only flawed piece I perceived was just the shitty Sherlock Holmes esque ending. It's a fucking disgrace he couldn't re-live his life, effectively adding a few decades to his lifespan

This is really bad bait.

i was more pissed that he ends up basically making best loli love him after saving her but then on top of making his life basically unchanged after exiting coma she fucked one of his friends. i wouldve much rather the show ended with him waking up from the coma (preferably just avoiding the coma actually fuck that) and then meeting best girl under the bridge instead of fastfood chan

Erased? more like I wish I could erase it from my memory

at least the op was fine
you forgot your image

If you read the manga and still not get it then you are just plain stupid.

>reading manga

Even if you just watched the anime how does it not make sense that the teacher is the culprit? You have to be retarded

him being the culprit is fine
him being the culprit because of spidey senses is not

Explain why.