The male anti-baby pill essentially changes a man’s sex hormone levels

Do you know of all the scare stories about the hormone level changing hair losd drug Trump is taking (Finasteride)? All the feminists are up in arms against it and most liberals too - I mean how could men be so careless to accept a 2 - 5 percent chance of temporary sex problems and lowered infertily in exchange of not being bald?

From the same pharma companies comes the new anti-baby pill for men. A radical change in a man’s sex hormone level renders him infertile and potentially impotent. Feminists, liberals? Yes, they are all 100 percent behind it, men must share the burden of having sex without getting the roastie preggo, even if it means severe health risks.

Attached: 64D9A3C0-C179-4A2E-9640-B6D11044F5CC.jpg (1456x1456, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7995654
archive.is/PLw6y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally just have 2 hot baths within a weeks time if you want to be infertile for 6 months

You do understand the actual pill for women has a huge effect on hormone levels and create several health risks ?

Why women should be the only ones to take the drawbacks of contraception ?

Also it doesn't solve STD's problem anyway.

> t. abo with 15 children

Yeah, I tried thar. Little Muhammad and little Fatima disagree with this approach.

I understand the point. If women don’t want to be pregnant, how about they have no sex?

>not trying to impregnate women
What kind of fucking cucks are you people?

Just got off the phone with my cousin Schlomo. He says that this pill will only be targeted at White Males and will also have the unfortunate side effect of making the takers infertile.

The good goyim will still ingest this pill though.

Yep, never having sex is the best way to create an happy family...

If you weren't an angry virgin, you'll know sex is an important part of every couple, married or not. And at some point you have enough kids but still want to have sex to ensure the stability of your couple, then you need contraception. But strangely, it's always the woman who has to do it.

> Pill to be infertile
> Side effect is to be infertile
what ?

>hormonal birth control
Nah I'm good. I honestly don't know why women take hormonal birth control or think men would do the same. I'd rather go raw and pull out than fuck with my brain chemistry just to avoid the responsibility of a child.
Condoms aren't that terrible and there are other non hormonal treatments that are more effective.

If women want a happy family, they don’t need the pill. For contraception within a marriage, condoms are fine unless you are too dumb to use them properly.

>I'd rather go raw and pull out
Enjoy your army of kids

from the same people who brought you an endocrine-disrupting female birth control pill...

a pill that ruins male hormones too!

Can I take it with my soy milk?

>If you weren't an angry virgin, you'll know sex is an important part of every couple, married or not. And at some point you have enough kids but still want to have sex to ensure the stability of your couple, then you need contraception. But strangely, it's always the woman who has to do it.

She should just give oral and anal sex if she doesn't want to have more kids. No medication needed.

I hope this goes forward so that well adjusted people who date each other all die from AIDS.

Attached: wallpaper-1899786.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

I wear condoms. I'm saying that if condoms were not an option and I had to choose between a hormonal pill or pulling out, I'm gonna pull out.

>For contraception within a marriage, condoms are fine
So you're gonna use condoms EVERYTIME you have sex for 20 years ?

... virgin confirmed

>So you're gonna use condoms EVERYTIME you have sex for 20 years ?

Not if you want to conceive babies. If you have a happy family already and do not want more kids, instead of tampering with hormones that are vital for our health, you can always have a vasectomy as a man.

It will also be funny to watch everyone scratching their crotches due to the increase in other general STD's.

Kek

Feels good being gay.

>Can I take it with my soy milk?

It is recommended to take it with at least half a pint of soy milk and some veggie meat crackers.

Uhm.... ok????

kinda cringe but id try the pills.

Who is forcing women to take it? You realize that second wave feminism came on the heals of the invention of the pill right? Sexual liberation. The trade-off is of their own choosing. Why should men HAVE TO do that if condoms, vasectomies, and more recently vasegel do the job just as well without turning you manic?

>Feels good being gay.

Gays can have babies too.

Attached: 99A8333E-859D-4696-B73A-082CFDA6ED13.jpg (750x509, 50K)

That's a fucking ftm. It's not the same.

Condoms have always worked. Nearly 100% effective.

This. We wonder why white women have all become land whales with Thyroid issues? It's the fucking pill. It also makes them all go psycho, which is why they are all even fatter because they take anti-depressants.

All women should come off of the pill because it causes issues with health, mentally and physically. We might also get our fucking issues resolved inasmuch as white women making babies at the ripe old age of 36.

Permanently. The last trial that was in the form of an injection left a few people permanently infertile and a large group of others suicidally depressed. I think one guy actually killed himself.
They ended the study.

What happened to just pulling out?

>vasectomy
And i'm the cuck...

Women shouldn't be on the pill. It fucks their brain up and encourages promiscuity

Nobody should be on birth control honestly all of my grandparents had 10+ siblings. people saying they don't want to have kids because they can't afford it when people were shitting out babies during the great depression. Also, having lots of kids means if a few die you still have other kids. If you're white you7 should be on BC. The one thing the Catholics did right was banning birth control. I don't care how poor you are, take government money for your kids if you have to, if you're white and whining about whites dying off you should be pumping out kids.

>If you're white you7 should be on BC.

Shouldn't*

If a man had 5 kids and his wife is still vertile, why keep shooting bullets?

Frog are you retarded? How is it cucked to impregnate your wife with the desired amount of children and then prevent yourself from producing more children go have responsibility free sex for the rest of your day?
If anything it prevents your wife from cucking you with some other man's child.

Nobody should be on any pills.

Gee, what could possibly go wrong?

This.

meh I'll stick with MGTOW

The frog is spot on. There is no such thing as the desired amount of babies, that is a jew meme for self centered white urban soys. You should be having babies until your wife is so old she's pumping out tards or don't cry about declining white birth rates.

>literally just have 2 hot baths within a weeks time if you want to be infertile for 6 months
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WOW! I bet you also believe drinking Mountain Dew before sex will lower your sperm count enough to prevent a baby.

Please please please, tell what other "life hacks" you have.

Attached: Pepe_Antifa.jpg (957x745, 124K)

I cant score shit myself but children do cost money. This isnt the XIX century where every child is a breadwinner from a very early age.

(((They))) are just dieing to get more estrogen into our water supply. Get to a point where so many people are taking pills and shit that it doesn't matter if you opt in or not because your enviroment is so flooded with toxic checmicals that give you cancer and kill your testosterone. Now they have a nice little docile herd of femboi sheep who wont resist the status quo.

>Having more children than you can financially manage or emotionally dedicate time to for the sake of muh birth rates

Attached: 1513385518905.gif (645x773, 41K)

>not giving your cis bf a baby bump

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 47K)

>I bet you also believe drinking Mountain Dew before sex will lower your sperm count enough to prevent a baby.

This is actually not an urban myth. Mountain Dew has been scientifically shown to lower the chance of conceiving by 40 percent.

fuck off you idiot he's trying to make white children by convincing retards to have unprotected sex, he's going to shitpost the white race into demographic supremacy.

Source or this is bullshit

White pay the most taxes in the west, why not take some of that money back? collect on your children. In the states you get a check for each kids you have, it's why niggers pump out so many. Whites love to let minorities take advantage of their systems but never do themselves or if they do it's the trailer trash whites who's kids might as well be niggers. The more money whites collect the less niggers get. If you aren't having more babies than the non whites you aren't going to save shit.

>WAAHHH MAH WHITE BIRTHRATES!!!!
>How dare you expect me to have lots of kids! IA INT NO NIGGER

my sides

>Mfw the "ethnostate" is literally just trailer trash
You can't make this shit up. Don't forget to fuck your sister to keep things extra pure.

Attached: 1514300734116.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>oral and anal sex if she doesn't want to have more kids

Degenerate.

Ok froggie, stop the bait

What if you wife dies ? Don't you think your new wife will want kids ?

How can you build a new life if you're infertile.

Bait ? Do you really think couples have sex only when they want kids ?

The Ethno state doesn't even exist, take your meds.

for fucks sake australia

i prefer the abo method of drilling a hole in the top of your dick so you have to hold your thumb over it when you pee, but if you don't want to get the abo girl pregnant just take your thumb off

>what are condoms
i wouldn't even allow my gf/wife to take the pill in the first place
it's just fucking with your brain and body for no reason

And then suddenly, research:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7995654

one of many. Heating the scrotum regularly = infertility, it's a well known fact.

Did you know that, practiced correctly, pulling out is almost (~97%) as safe as the pill. Or that using basal body temperature to avoid ovulation is on par with it?

How can you be this dumb when google is a tab away.

>letting the pharma jew fuck your shit up from inside.
No thanks. Gf is getting an IUD and that's the most effective.

Another huwhite not having babies, nice

Who the fuck drinks Mountain Dew, shit is not fit for human consumption.

Get healthy user! Stop pissing away your DNA by consuming carcinogenic shit.

I've been pulling out for 3 years. Not a single scare.

Learn self control.

It was actually soaking the testes for 45 mins in a 46C water bath. Soaking every day for 21 days resulted in a following 6 months infertility.

Can anyone in this thread explain to me how whites are going to take back their countries while having less babies than the minorities they want to take it back from?

women will be pissed that they can't trap men with pregnancy scams anymore

>Did you know that, practiced correctly, pulling out is almost (~97%) as safe as the pill. Or that using basal body temperature to avoid ovulation is on par with it?

Yeah... as in you are wrong.

Attached: 82E443B5-4FB8-492F-8D01-408818D5BE36.png (900x1281, 390K)

>using jewgle

This might actually create more white children, as a sort of bistander apathy will cause everyone to assume the other sex took the pill.

More likely this will cause STD infection rates to explode

>create more white children out of wedlock who will be put up in a foster home with abusive parents or kept by the abusive mom who wants to suck child support out of the unsuspecting dad

I'm not having babies with a 23yo student.

No the hot water contraception was actually pioneered in the 50s by an Italian doctor in India as a means of viable contraceptive for poor pajeets.

>I'm not having babies with a 23yo student.

That's funny because Ahmed and Jamal would gladly knock her up with Little brown babies who will probably hate Europeans.

Many children of single mothers grow up resentful of society. I'd say a shit child is better than no child, it's not like they take power away from you.

No it's fine leaf, just let Jamal, Paco and Ahmed have all the babies and sit on your anime website crying about it.

>breeding redneck welfare children or liberal soyboys is better than no children

>me related

Attached: image.gif (500x486, 55K)

archive.is/PLw6y
>Overall, 20 men dropped out early due to side effects. A total of 1,491 adverse events were reported by participants, including injection site pain, muscle pain, increased libido and acne. The researchers say that nearly 39% of these symptoms -- including one death by suicide -- were (((unrelated))) to the shots.
>However, due to side effects, particularly depression and other mood disorders, the researchers decided in March 2011 to stop the study earlier than planned, with the final participants completing in 2012.

This was from 2016 with a huge campaign of women saying how men are little bitches because we don't want to fuck up our endocrine just to avoid children. Not to mention the researchers are the ones that ended it.

Attached: IMG_6142.jpg (875x563, 82K)

>drilling a hole in the top of your dick
AHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYY

Attached: image.jpg (356x321, 29K)

Ehm, you're not proving me wrong, you're proving me right. But nice try.

97% effectiveness = 3% pregnancy rate. There are many studies, not all show the exact same rate.

SENPAITACHI = 0.4
Pill = 0.3.
Again, not all studies end up with the same exact numbers. You're repeating me, not proving me wrong.

Thanks for agreeing :)

Both of those are an improvement over your average Canadian.

kys fagit

By saving sperm.

>mfw there's so much shit harmful to a man's health and now they're bring out the male pill
>not only will it just be women pissing harmful shit into the water
WE

ARE

FUCKED

I just want to be a man damn it

Attached: 1521111226416.png (750x711, 87K)

in your anus

Yes it actually is. No kids means extinction of our race, dumb kids mean boots on the ground.

Sick burn!!

Attached: 1511574837682.png (372x539, 280K)

A male pill is a good thing but there are non-hormonal leads in research to wait for.

A "male pill" is not happening.

In order for drugs to gain approval, there need to be enough health benefits to counter any possible side effects.

Pregnancy is a health risk, for some women more than others, so a female pill was easy for regulators to approve, if the side effects were limited.

For a male pill, the side effects have to be zero, since men do not have health risks from impregnating other women.
A pharma company's profits is not a good enough reason for regulators to approve a drug, neither is potential demand from customers.

Attached: 1287663302301.png (256x256, 70K)

I'll just stick to condoms thanks.

You going to eat a pill every day for 20 years that fucks up your hormones?

If you are in a relationship that stable than having kids is a natural and inevitable thing.

Why do you think people spend so much on IVF when they wait too long and by the time reality slaps them in the face that they are doing this for real with their partner they can't conceive.

Suck my pasta

>A pharma company's profits is not a good enough reason for regulators to approve a drug
Oh, I'm laffing. It's like you don't even know what being a ((((((capitalist)))))) country means.

>Pregnancy is a health risk, for some women more than others, so a female pill was easy for regulators to approve, if the side effects were limited.

Attached: 1519783437199.gif (333x250, 534K)

This is great, i wanted to get a vasectomy anyway, having kids is literal suicide to your free time, hobbies and work routine, aswell as a financial Nightmare. I'll enjoy all my free time in my childfree life

>since men do not have health risks from impregnating other women.
top fucking kek, schlomo

>Still waiting for a men's morning-after pill.

Attached: 14793133410157.jpg (1023x924, 414K)