HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP BTFO

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-naked-cover-apos-194528658.html

Attached: trumpnaked.jpg (813x1110, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>draws ugly picture of somebody
>passes it around their second-grade classroom

I don't understand why liberals are so emotionally stunted. There are adults who think this cover is funny, that it really "sticks it to Trump," when this is quite literally just an ugly picture somebody drew to make fun of somebody. It's a little scary, to be honest.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_306.jpg (314x278, 46K)

>HAHA GRAMP IS NAKEY!!! HE IS BAD PRES-DENT!!!

omg was last straw!

I'm a #cruzmissile now

Attached: WARREN.jpg (250x246, 6K)

are they implying that he needs that entire podium to cover up his huge dong

Only urban faggots and retards read the New Yorker. Suburban and rural geniuses leave that shit on the shelf.

Wow I used to support frumpf I was actually probably his biggest supporter but after seeing this I can't back him anymore. We seriously need to get him impeached.

>Sup Forums can't into entry-level symbolism
Christ you're all such goddamn brainlets.

The left can't meme

this picture makes me HATE drumpf! #feelthebern

Attached: 1518778956492.png (597x441, 63K)

>muh symbolism
it's a stupid and shallow cartoon

I don't get it. Is it the implication that he's like an emperor with no clothes? A mindless titan that will eat the press room alive that only teens with swords and spider-man gear can stop?

wow, nice body shaming

Same level of intellect as mutt meme posters

brainlets

Stop posting racist hate facts please.

>I don't understand why liberals are so emotionally stunted
>post pictures of cartoons
the ironing

And Jews drag us through the mud once again.

>LOL HE'S FAT AND NAKED HAHAHA BTFO
So this fat, naked buffoon is the one who got NK to agree to peace talks and denuclearization? Huh...

Attached: 1517927038380.png (403x448, 56K)

Attached: 1521389367569.jpg (1236x1872, 276K)

I did not like trump I the lest. But I was voting ageist Hillary because I despise her A weak person and that's not her worst trait. Trump said no more faggot transgender rapists in are military butt pumping are soldiers. How can he stand ageist love Impeach now! arrrge

>I dont get it, so its dumb and I dont like it >:(
Goddamn rural and suburban retards lmao

> muh emperor
> muh new clothes
> nobody makes fun of trump except everybody in every medium

>the emperor's new clothes

wow, what an original analogy. they even gave him small hands.

how will he ever recover?

Nice body shaming there, you guys are just the epitome of tolerance. No wonder you lost the election

I feel like this shouldnt be allowed without trumps approval (or anyone else depicted as such).

i don't like it because i don't think the meme metaphor it symbolizes applies to trump

The media just keeps proving itself as the enemy of the American people with everything they publish.

Attached: a8b.gif (333x250, 3.54M)

I fapped.

This.
The left actually believes whering hats that look like "naughty bits", name-calling and yelling obscene phrases is a mature thing to do. These are behaviors most adults are supposed to grow out of by middle school

Attached: Screenshot_20170804-131703.png (1920x1080, 656K)

No. We get it. “The emperor has no clothes”, but this doesn’t apply to the current situation so in turn it comes off as shallow and immature if anything.

>LOOK AT THIS DRAWING I MADE OF GLUMPFT WITH A SMALL PEE-PEE!!! THAT MEANS HE HAS A SMALL PEE-PEE!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Attached: 43kfCGv.gif (720x404, 3.59M)

Nice false equivalent, faggot.

Nice try La Creatura.

Every other country can take the banter yet Americans have been sperging out about the mutt meme since its inception.

what is that even supposed to mean?

Glumpf being naked means he has nothing to hide from the American public?
or that he has no shame?
or that liberals have figured him out?

Attached: hmm.jpg (225x225, 7K)

#NotAllAmericans

Attached: 1521344377398.png (600x419, 422K)

>I-It doesnt apply!
Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 1520983906241.jpg (356x436, 15K)

I was thinking about trying to strip someone of their dignity by fake media like the new Yorker. Clearly its fake he does not take question from fake news.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 146K)

How many covers or political cartoons show him naked? I don't think any other politician has been depicted naked as much as him. Wouldn't Bill make more sense?

Attached: why.jpg (736x575, 62K)

Yeah because its just a sad coping mechanism because Euros got blacked, or in your case chinked and blacked

Attached: New Yorker BTFO.png (640x149, 28K)

They have no legit criticism against him, so they just draw him as ugly/fat//etc.

It's pathetic.

A teenage twitch whore mutt has a better sense of humor than the Americans on this board.

First they got assblasted at the meme. Then they rationalizeed that it was just jealous Europoors. Then they tried passing the meme onto other countries. Then they lamented that we are attacking the "last hope" for the world.

>When we say Sweden Yes, Germanistan, Quintessentially British, Fucking Leafs it's okay because your countries are lost
>When you call us Amerimutts you are hurting the last hope for the white race in the world so it's not okay
>We are the good guys and the heroes who come to save the day so stop attacking us

Personally one of my favorite moments in the Amerimutt saga.

i think the new yorker is being kind to trump. in reality he is way fatter

i dont think the painting is meant to be insulting
its just a nice, slightly abstract painting
you guys are overly sensitive

Canada is 5% Chinese. America is 13% black and over 20% spic.

Don't let facts get in the way though JaMarcus Washington Sanchez III.

you suck at this, go back to kikebook

You guys are fucking idiots. The cartoon is a reference to the short story "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen. Fucking uncultured plebs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

No.... I'm pretty sure this is more childishness from the left. You can SAY that you think that because he is naked in this drawing, it is a reference to The Emperor's New Clothes, but there is nothing in this "art" other than the fact that he is naked that has anything to do with that story. Seems a rather flimsy excuse to justify portraying our president in such a vulgar manner. There are countless other works of "art" out there showing Trump naked with a micropenis.

8.99 for a fucking magazine no wonder no one buys thus shit anymore

Channel 4 already confirming the pee pee tapes. lmao trumpkins

Is mock art even funny anymore?
Yeah back to plebbit with you kike.

Attached: 1521236184271.jpg (500x625, 48K)

ahAHahaHAAAA BLDRUMHPFD IS FAT N NAKED"! hilarous

Attached: 1490395222331.jpg (225x225, 5K)