John Oliver trolls Pence with book about a gay bunny

>"Marlon Bundo's A Day in the Life of the Vice President" was written by the vice president's daughter, Charlotte Pence, and illustrated by second lady Karen Pence, a watercolor artist. The book, which is out Monday, "gives young readers a bunny's-eye view of the special duties of the vice president,"

>The late-night comedy news program's book "tells the story of Vice President Mike Pence's famed pet rabbit's same-sex wedding," per its publisher.

>"I live with my Mom, Grandma, and Grampa in an old, stuffy house on the grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory. That's because my Grampa is the vice president. His name is Mike Pence. But this story isn't going to be about him because he isn't very fun. This story is about me, because I'm very, very fun," an excerpt of the spoof Bundo book reads alongside a watercolor picture of the rabbit, clad in a multicolor bow tie, hula-hooping on the grounds of the vice president's residence.

archive.is/GdZwc

Attached: IMG_20180319_151415.png (1080x1028, 702K)

It really pisses me off that trees get pulped for this sort of trash, that most of it will end up in landfill and that potentially one day it will outlast anything I ever do and be some sort of important cultural relic from this day and age. Filled with disgust.

How is that trolling? Is he expecting a response from Pence?

Well he did meme this

Attached: follow-king-ofcucks-make-donald-drumpf-again-24-likes-6h-5355946.png (500x768, 155K)

Very probably. Thing is Pence has no reason to respond. It's easier to ignore this petulant whiny bullshit.

These faggots are sad and bullying his poor daughter on Amazon. I reported all the 1 stars, but you know they won't delete

Simbly epig

Attached: 1521064856961.gif (368x368, 2.32M)

>PFENCE'S BUNNY BTFO

How will it ever recover?

Normies ruined the internet

By the time that you are writing homosexual erotical featuring rabbits for kids, you lost.
This isn't trolling. John Oliver is a homo furry pedo

Attached: what the fuck reaction.gif (328x241, 1.76M)

>ebin

Fucking e-celebs who care's. Btw plebbitors like OP should be put into pre heated OVEN

I agree with a street shitter

Epic Trole xD

Drumpfkins are such a fucking joke

the current year man can do literally anything and you'll make 100 threads crying about it

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

3rd rate comedians are a plague on society.

EBIN XDDD

Very unlikeable guy. Very shit tier humour. The left needs more CumTown, less early 2000s era homo-snark.

this shit is really dumb.

Mike Pence has nothing to do with the book. It was written by his daughter, and illustrated by his wife. It's so lame that all the libtards will buy this shit for the sake of virtue signalling...

In the meantime people are giving trash reviews to the original book

Attached: Untitled.png (1327x761, 334K)

Except no

Romans 1:32
>Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Cringe tv

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Conservatives can't do comedy because their idea of funny is hateful and mean spirited. Liberals dominate comedy because they have an open-minded and loving worldview and studies show they are more intelligent then rural retards.

Attached: 1521272294161.jpg (800x651, 164K)

/thread
Everyone knows British liberals are the kings of comedy

Attached: i-miss-john-oliver-from-when-he-had-bangs-and-british-teeth-282822.jpg (610x965, 266K)

Attached: cuddles_electrocuted_by_terin814.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>Hey Pence your rabbit is a fuckin’ queer, FUCKING WRECKED!
This is the best the left has to offer.

Why is a grown woman writing books about her bunny rabbit when she should be riding a bunch of dicks, 3 at a time. This just shows how controlling and evil Christianity and patriarchy are limiting the quality of life of this poor poor young woman.

EPIC STYLE

Hey guys...DRUMPF

>3rd rate
someone's in a good mood

>his rabbit is a fag lol

isn't pence's daughter a liberal? and A CUTE!

>Make fun of pence for being a man of principle
>create erotic fiction about pence
>jack off to furry watercolor rabbits
BLUE WAVE

kek

I'm so glad I canceled my cable and stream everything with a $30 Android box tethered to my unlimited phone data running free apps like Kodi and TerrariumTV. Fuck the Jews pull the plug deny them shekels.

Jews are unable to create something that isn't a disgusting perversion of something nice and wholesome.
They are simply physically unable to perceive beauty in any way beyond potential for monetary exploitation.

Attached: jewish_expulsions.png (928x8800, 1005K)

We should enlist our furries to counter meme them jerking off to this. Just thousands of videos of furries in fursona costume masturbating to this book.

>caring what some hyper-leftcult britbong has to say about the United States when he silently lets his own country to be invaded inbred savages.

They stuck their foot into the cringemire, now we weaponize the autism of /mlpol/ to drag them under.

Bump

Theyre making fun of a children's book about a bunny.

That they have to express a contrarian opinion to ANYTHING anyone on the right does, let alone Trump and his admin, is really hilarious. These bugmen can't stop themselves from flying right into the bug zapper.

It's like they have no idea how easy it is to counter-troll and meme when they do something this stupid.

Niggers r a joke