Does anyone agree with Trumps death penalty for drug dealers other than nazi's?

You do know if drug dealers are going to be more likely to carry guns and use them against police if they are being threatened with death right? You'll just have more dead cops and more dead drug dealers. Both sides die more. If a drug dealer knows hes going to die he's going to try to avoid getting arrested by all means even if that means opening fire on an officer or even multiple officers.

If Trump really wanted to put drug dealers out of business he would go after big pharma, the biggest drug dealer of them all. This is where I part ways with Trump, i'll still support him on other issues but not this one.

>inb4 degenerates deserve to die
fuck off stupid nazi, more dead drug dealers = more dead cops and potentially innocent civilians dead in the crossfire

Attached: maga.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’ve changed my mind, drug dealers aren’t degenerate niggers at all.

so you want dead cops and civilians too ? you could be one of those civilians dead

Liberal here, dealers (including legal ones) deserve swift death

Why the nazi bait?

>liberal here
>death to dealers

protip: you aren't liberal, you're a fascist

>It’s facist to want to kill off those harming society

Back to middle school kiddo

Attached: 321AFB5B-1D2A-42E5-96FC-77EB27A48551.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>"You can't arrest criminals because they might fight back!"
This is shit-tier logic. No shekels for you today shariablue

Dealing Drugs is a criminal enterprise. A business, that requires some thought to start, compared to Murder which may be a crime of passion. Selling Drugs has caused far more harm than Dylan Roof.
Hopefully, drug dealers will make an easy choice to avoid a deadly shoot out with a militarized police force and do something different.
While radical, it is working in the Philipines.
Next year hopefully we get bounties on killing communists like duerte-san.

he mentioned it during the campaign, clarified it as "large scale drug dealers"

your average dude weed college student selling a joint here and there on the side wouldn't get the death penalty just normal sentencing but the big guys moving half a ton of coke and meth would.

I fully agree with that

They support trump because of feels, they won't criticize him for anything he does because that would feel like they were criticizing themselves. That's a big no-no for people who are driven completely by emotion-based identity politics.

No, absolutely disagree. I think it can be misapplied with terrifying consequences.

That power needs to remain with the State. If a drug dealer can be linked directly to a death, they should be held responsible for manslaughter.

idk man it seems pretty easy not to peddle opiates, been at it my whole life without really trying

Hahahahaha.
What a fucking disaster. As if Americans could become an even bigger embarrassment. Turn into space junk please.

C-16

>You do know if drug dealers are going to be more likely to carry guns and use them against police if they are being threatened with death right?
that's the reason they're already carrying guns

>More dead cops
>More dead drug dealers

Is this an undesirable arrangement kek?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x240, 1.08M)

holy shit user that's not even a slippery slope. It's simple cause and effect. What do you think is going to happen if a dealer has nothing to lose?

>You do know if drug dealers are going to be more likely to carry guns and use them against police if they are being threatened with death right?
Those people are incompatible with our society and should be removed. What's the issue here?
inb4
>oh wow you support killing people who carry guns with murderous intent over their inability to break laws that protect public health? what are u a nazi

>What do you think is going to happen if a dealer has nothing to lose?
What do you think will happen when the cost of doing business is untenable? Do you think drug dealers arent practical in any sense?

Choose another way to make money.

Oh look, another "If you kill them, they win" argument.

kys

No, it’s faulty cause and effect fallacy. You can’t prove A inevitably leds to B.

Yet mass shooters surrender peacefully all the time.
The fact is that these coons don't think about their actions, they just do it. The prospect of 20 to life isn't any more scary to them than death.
More dead drug dealers is a good thing. Especially when you lost someone you love to drugs.

Attached: dribble.jpg (461x438, 33K)

protip: don't deal drugs and you wont get shot at / die. Kind of simple really, only a druggie, a lefty, or a dirty drug dealer would have a problem with this sort of thing.

Attached: shilling slide thread names to stop bumping them.jpg (640x884, 54K)

Like Pottery

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 1.06.27 PM.png (656x228, 57K)

You only need the approval of the Nazis to know you’re on the right side. Everyone else can fuck off and die.

arrest =/= death sentence

>capitalism
>voluntary
>harmful

they won't do something different, it's all they know and it's their livelihood. they aren't forcing anyone to buy drugs, it should be legal.

no one surrenders when surrendering means you get sentenced to death

>it's all they know and it's their livelihood
Almost like it's a genetic predisposition

>no one surrenders when surrendering means you get sentenced to death

Somebody should let all the people on death row know this.

The street dealer? No. The kingpin suppliers? Absolutely.

>Trump gets this legalized.
>if C.I.A really distributed crack they get put to death.

Checkmate in the 3rd dimention.

>What do you think is going to happen if a dealer has nothing to lose?
Exactly what they do today anyway: start a shootout. If they're gonna shoot cops either way, might as well just execute them so they never do it again.

dealers are actively profiting off the suffering and narcotic dependence of people while knowingly inflicting said suffering on them and contributing greatly to degeneracy. death is actually too good for them. hopefully he makes them suffer first.

>they aren't forcing anyone to buy drugs, it should be legal
>it should be legal

Commit kys

Attached: 1447703861106.png (245x202, 63K)

we aren't talking about genetics, quit changing the subject. some people have 2 choices: deal drugs or go hungry and it doesn't matter what kind of person you are if you are given those 2 choices you are going to deal the drugs.

a lot of these people have criminal backgrounds so they cant even get a job and turn their life around if they wanted to. it's very hard when you are broke, spending all your time trying to flip something so you can eat and/or pay the bills. theres a lot of people like this in my town who aren't bad people they are just down trodden. some are degenerate and dirty and bad people but not all of them.

i live in the middle of west virginia so we aren't talking about any black people, literally zero. these are white people (your kind) who are impoverished from the globalists taking their jobs and forcing them to sell drugs to survive.

of course, it's easy to sit back on your computer in your little internet ghetto and say people should be put to death for surviving by any means.

>Americucks crazy about muh small state politics
>literally one of the few countries in the western world where the state can legally kill their citizens

Really makes you think.

Attached: amerimutt_by_broskart-dbvw1lj.jpg (883x904, 91K)

Dealing drugs is pretty fucking bad OK

You're fucking over your fellow man for personal financial gain. Very low.

Punishment should be pretty severe. Need to make examples of people who sell drugs. Not saying death but something needs to be done. No more slap on the wrist shit.

I think this guy is maybe taking the lolbertarian point of view, which sure, I subscribed to at one point. In California, we passed prop 47 which decrim'd a lot of drug crimes. Now we have drug addicts everywhere, shitting in the streets, needles all over, property crime skyrocketing.
OP WE HAVE TRIED DECRIM, IT DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE VISIT CA TO SEE FIRST HAND. NO DRUG LAWS ONLY WORK IN HOPPE'S SOCIETY WHERE YOU CAN HAVE DISCRIMINATORY COMMUNITIES WHO CAN KILL AT WILL TO DEFEND THEIR COVENANTS.

Dealers should be dealt with Judge Dredd style, executed on the spot. This is absolutely how it should be done.

>I MUST DO X DEGENERATE THING TO "SURVIVE"

>THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER CHOICE

you deserve death and then the eternal fires of hell

I 100% support this policy. Crack and heroin dealers deserve to die.

Attached: 1510484913834.jpg (470x313, 24K)

EL BLANCO

>No one surrenders when surrendering means death
Dylan roof.

>Leftists are pro-heroin
not at all surprising

Addiction is largely genetic.
Degeneracy is Genetic.
>i live in the middle of west virginia
kys

if the other person is going to buy the drug anyways, it's just capitalism. that person wants the drug, no ones forcing it on them.

Yeah selling something that people are legitimately addicted to, to the point of dependence that causes financial ruin, is kikery at its finest. idk anyone who recreationally takes opiates, meth, or crack.

You're right, we should just keep letting drug dealers put our young people in the ground with their poison. What will really be effective against drug dealers is more gun control.

Attached: 1521443109504.jpg (600x900, 60K)

OP has to be the most retarded faggit to post today.

>they aren't forcing anyone to buy drugs, it should be legal.
uh-oh, you're going to make the libertarians and freedom-lovers come out and defend big government deciding what substances someone may or may not ingest!

>Now we have drug addicts everywhere, shitting in the streets, needles all over, property crime skyrocketing

you had that before legalization.

and for the rest of you authoritarians, guess what, you are in the minority and the death penalty will never be enacted for anyone other than cartel members and big drug dealers who've likely committed violent crimes anyways.

The general public doesn't want the death penalty for anyone else who hasn't committed violent crime so this shit will never pass anywhere. Good thing the president isn't a dictator (thank god the founding fathers weren't retarded nazi's) so Trump really can't do anything but push for it, only to be blocked by the states.

RIP NAZI'S

Attached: jones 13.jpg (237x250, 12K)

I don't give a fuck.

As a society I hope we can agree that we want less junkies kicking around. I don't care if no one forced them to buy drugs.

It's still unethical to sell highly addictive substances that have a known track record of ruining lives. So what if they buyer purchased it on their own accord. Society as a whole pays for it, we don't want people doing it.

>if you fight them, they win
ya fuckoff trudeau
put me on the payroll Feds and I'll have my zipcode cleaned out in a month.

>capitalism is morality
I think you forgot your meme flag

laise faire is wrong, and letting people do what they want is wrong

people are weak and people are evil, inherently, dealers capitalize on this reality, and they deserve death

Well, they're legally killing you over there, aren't they? Between Sharia zones and blending you out, the only differences between us is that your people will suffer a lot longer and have fewer ways of preventing it.

society as a whole pays for drunk drivers so should we criminalize alcohol and kill the dealers?

i hope you guys feel comfortable dieing with those beliefs. do you think god agrees with you? i know you try to rationalize it by saying well the drugs are like dangerous addictive harmful bioweapons so therefore killing the dealer is okay. guess what, that person buying the drugs was going to get it eventually if that had to use the deep web to do it.

The only way this works is if you have no social safety net and you can kill any druggie that comes into your town. Otherwise with all modern human forms of government, this doesn't work.

someone can say the same for you, they can decide that you don't know what's right for you and you doing what you want is wrong and that we should have to put you to death for what you do. fair?

>more shitskins dying
sounds great to me

>mass shooters surrender peacefully all the time
Because they are cowards wanting to make a statement. This is business.

We have this system currently. With a bill of rights it works pretty damned well. I dont see how capital punishment invalidates the equation.

Maybe just on skid row and in venice. It's statewide now, and directly connected.
>The general public wants to defend drug dealers
You'd be surprised what's going to happen when the polls come out my dude.

What if I really want to murder people, why should I be punished for that?

Sup Forums is dead

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-03-19+at+4.35.58+PM.png (646x102, 13K)

That would only give the state an excuse to crack down on them even harder. A few retarded druggies have no hope of winning a conflict like that

All the more reason for national concealed carry.

because you are committing a violent crime. a sale of goods from one hand to another exchanged voluntarily is not a violent crime no matter how much you try to rationalize it.

>you will never see the wall lined with dead drug mules bodies

why even live?

kill them and they will eventually be replaced
all resources should be focused on eliminating the source of the drugs themselves. tall order, i know. but its the only thing that will work
except in states that have chosen to legalize weed

>a few druggies
>a few

there's wayyy more than a few my friend

I'm natsoc but I don't delude myself into thinking that drugs could be ever eliminated
we should just nationalize the drug trade so that standards of quality are enforced and the money can be used for something useful

>"Do you think God agrees with you?"
>implying he speaks with a mandate from God, Who happens to agree with his political views
Get a load of this anecdotal faggot.
Pic related, idiot. You're a meme.

Attached: 008.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>a sale of goods from one hand to another exchanged voluntarily is not a violent crime no matter how much you try to rationalize it.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. If society is the victim then you've seriously gone and fucked with the NAP of every individual within.

we got one that can see...

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1490558096547.png (900x900, 448K)

and you think they can win any sort of war with US police not to mention the armed forces (which would be called in if dealers started shooting back on a large scale)?

So, the cops will then just have the excuse they need to use deadly force and save the taxpayer the expense of a death penalty trial and death row imprisonment/appeals.

i vote for trump retard. he was the best choice other than rand paul.

>want a healthy society where 100s don’t overdose on drugs daily that doesn’t need a prop up welfare state
You are literally a nazi fascist! You are literally killing cops and drugs and civilians RRRrEeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking kys you stupid faggot

Attached: 7A5C1C0B-F58D-4068-B500-D6864BC50360.jpg (851x1024, 103K)

it won't be on a large scale. it will be here and there, spread out randomly across the country. you'll start seeing headlines with more dead cops. death sentence for drug dealers will enrage gangs to kill more cops too. it will spiral out of control. we already tried the war on drugs for how many decades? we lost. it's over. legalization is spreading and taking over and it's for the better. if you really think the only thing we needed to do in the drug war was to change the law from very hefty long sentences to death sentences, you are an absolute moron.

there's a tiny amount of hope

you will cause riots in the streets because although not everyone who uses drugs is a drug dealer, every drug user knows a few and if you think they are gonna sit by as those people get executed, you don't know anything. you'll just give the Left more ammo to say Trump is evil and give them more reason to riot and target white people.

>implying the other side wants that

Don't be a mental midget, most people don't want hard drugs legalized. The death penalty is a controversial issue that not even everyone on the right agrees on, let alone the left. People are hesitant to execute murderers and child rapists, what makes you think they'll be fine with dealers getting the axe?

>and it's for the better.
>nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
k

You're a stupid faggot. There are tons of laws around alcohol and bootlegging is illegal. Even after all that it's still one of societies biggest problems.

Maybe we should ban it. Society might be better off.

>lets try to regulate behavior
>that'll definitely work

Attached: stupid.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>making drugs illegal didn't work to get people stop taking them, but surely the death penalty for drug dealers will
>meanwhile, let's just ignore the elephant in the room of rampant depression and anxiety produced by a profoundly unhealthy lifestyle

Prohibition was swell, wasn't it?

hopefully this extends into killing the CIA and mexican drugniggers

people on this website are fucking retarded

being anti drug, but pro gun makes no sense at all

It does though.

Alcohol abuse isn't as big a problem in Saudi Arabia

It wasn't that bad ya brainlet. They went too far in many places. Dumb progressives trying to change the world dramatically overnight

I think the opposite
pedophiles should burn but drug prohibition is impossible to enforce

it makes sense when you realize that the deep state is funded entirely with narcotic money

Save your breath. OP is a childless loser living in his 4x4 cardboard coffin apartment with no direction.

Distribute carfentanil laced opiates and the problem will solve itself.

>Prohibition lines up with one of the largest booms of US economy ever.
>Repealed and economy crashes.
Really gets the noggin joggin

Why don't we just take away guns? No guns = no shootings.