Why don't people listen to real music anymore?

why don't people listen to real music anymore?

youtu.be/SODfZcomex4

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk
youtube.com/watch?v=6osJBtQRjoY
youtu.be/-ciFTP_KRy4
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
youtube.com/watch?v=HKkL7DfoE3U
youtube.com/watch?v=rsTOA5M_Kv4
youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not posting Beethoven's most redpilled song
youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

what about it makes it his most rp work to you? thanks for sharing

Can't you imagine dropping bombs to it?

Because Schoenberg destroyed classical.
Inb4 some cunt says degradation began with Wagner: whites used dissonances to great effect. Schoenberg and his gang were uncapable of composing something like link related. It wasn't their goal, after all. Their goal was ensuring the masses no longer listened to classical.

youtube.com/watch?v=6osJBtQRjoY

This nigga knows
youtu.be/-ciFTP_KRy4

Most of the classical composers wrote music for plays. Today they are movie soundtracks, Classical greats are fellas like Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Choppin, etc. Modern day popular composers are guys like Hans Zimmer, Johann Johansson, Ramin Djawadi, James Horner etc, before long though Ai might be producing all our music and we may sadly forget it all.

OP what else do you consider real music ?

fake music is commercial shit, undeniably catchy but cheap, lacking the care that historical greats put into their work.

"Art for Art's sake is an empty phrase. Art for the sake of truth, art for the sake of the good and the beautiful, that is the faith I am searching for."
-George Sand

we don't have much of this type of art anymore. just products, but now it's for you ears.

I imagined marching along so it obviously evokes a fighting spirit....I can understand why it's be considered rp but the reason why is subjective and can be interesting

life was chaotic enough that chimp music wasn't the outlet it is today for so many. I think it's accurate, maybe someone disagrees, that music we regularly listen to is an expression of what we feel like we need, an outlet, to our struggles and emotions.
The question best asked is "Why did this genre expire?" It is a mixture of popularity/social acceptance and psychological reactions the music over time elicits. I suppose it is not unlike fashion to that extent.
If you want to really change the culture, you're going to have to go find the solution to the problem you have with it. Describing the problem and how it is a problem is tough. You could say it's the economy, you could say it's to do with a history, and perhaps the racial mixture and cohesion issues associated are to blame. What I'm saying is there is a relationship that you'd have to map out to properly describe the problem. From there, you'll find a solution. It's easier said than done, but if you have experience with researching, you know what you're getting yourself into.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (474x266, 289K)

some faggot on Sup Forums memed me into watching this and i can say without doubt its the most boring retarded piece of shit movie i have have seen

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
yeah some good old leck mich im Arsch!

>german

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>calling it a song instead of a piece

Jazz > Classical

>Most of the classical composers wrote music for plays
This is factually incorrect. How can you know so little and keep on typing?

>classical composers wrote music for plays
>mentioning Mozart, Beethoven, Bach and Chopin alongside Hans Zimmer
Dear god man

Attached: 1511552898433.jpg (900x879, 142K)

Attached: yes_perfect.png (640x295, 325K)

It was popular with common folk up until the early 20th. It wasn't an accident that its popularity fell so quickly

Attached: 1513787128000.jpg (904x832, 147K)

>not listening to snow nigger music
youtube.com/watch?v=HKkL7DfoE3U

More like BASEDthoven

I just listened to Brahms 1st Symphony last night you fucking cocksucker

youtube.com/watch?v=rsTOA5M_Kv4
A masterpiece

people do. subhumans listen to regaetton, salsa, and other subhuman music

hi war thunder

Had some Chopin on the other night! Fuck it was good!

Just listened to this and came here to post this. Good on you user.
youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450