REMEMBER IF WW3 HAPPENS

WHITE MAN IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR HONOR THEN YOU HAVE TO:

>Leave the eternal white woman for dead. Dont help them, dont protect them, rob them if they have what you need and dont feel the slightest guilt for them, they were always your biggest enemy, act like it.
>Fuck the draft, fuck your country, fuck your goverment, fuck the west, you are nobody's dog to be sent to the slaughter in some rigged war like your cucked ancestors did when they killed each other
>Be the ultimate survivalist and rub it in everyone's face, hunt down everything in the new world that was against you in the old world.

REMEMBER MGTOW IS THE TRUE PATH FOR THE WHITE MAN

Attached: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtnG9N-BuVo
youtu.be/KztZmZDNCVg
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic is a Jew rubbing their hands

I will hunt you down cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=AtnG9N-BuVo

neckbeard.jpg

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 25K)

This is a screencap from the artificial womb thread from yesterday.

Do NOT read it!

Attached: WOMEN REPLACED BY BRAINDEAD GIRL 4 + GOD.png (1625x1498, 1.24M)

TRY AGAIN FAGGOT

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Nice put! bump

Reminder that MGTOW is a Jewish psyop.

Attached: 1489613096621.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

if ww3 happens I will be too busy staying alive to care about all other bullshit

I dont see anything here that reduces your chances of survival. Quite the opposite in fact.

youtu.be/KztZmZDNCVg

Your attempts are weak shills. My words are heard by those that matter regardless.

>Christ, the gospel, theology, homesteading, natural health, nature, Scripture music, hymns, activism for Constitutional government

>I consider myself Reformed Baptist. I want a life of living for God by His grace, even if it's hard because of going against the flow of the God-rejecting culture we live in. I dream of someday homeschooling, being a natural health counselor, helping my future husband with ministry, and perhaps having a small farm. I want a husband to stand beside whose views I can support and who is humble, knows and loves Christ, is kind and courageous and active in service to God through the strength of Christ, not someone who is caught up with the things of the world. I want a husband who is a deep thinker, caring about what is true and what is worthwhile in life. I'd be happy to get to know someone without assuming right away that we'd get married. :)

>I love the outdoors and seeing God's creation. I love homemaking stuff like healthy cooking, canning, etc, as well as raising and growing a bit of my own food. I've been shy much of my life but God and His people have helped me tremendously. People refer to me as sweet; I'm not sure why :) and I think one of my faults is being too agreeable. I use the KJV or NKJV because they were translated from the Received Text, not the Critical text, and so was the Geneva Bible and other early translations. Probably my favorite things to do are talking with real Christians about Christ, thinking about God, reading, and listening to sermons as I drive. I used to be so apathetic toward God in my heart even though I was following God to some extent, but He has worked in amazing unexpected ways and brought me into closer blessed fellowship with Him. I am seeing more and more that regeneration and sanctification are His work, and His love is so wonderful to me.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9

Attached: 1521337147665 (2).jpg (480x360, 53K)

Oooo I like that and then I'll raise a band of orphan little girls who were very lucky not to be roasted for their meat and become KANG

Attached: 1498921104112.png (595x680, 695K)

t. butthurt roasties

Attached: MGTOW.png (1200x800, 523K)

No thanks Im pagan.

>Jews don't want white males to go die in a war for them
are you a fucking retard that's exactly what they want.
more white males that die in a war the better

How does it feel knowing that you failed at your one biological purpose in life: passing on your genes? Is your dakimakura going to take care of you in your old age?

The only sad part is that after WW3 there won't be anymore GMO that make these little girls so THICC
Hopefully their genetics have already mutated

Say bye-bye to female nobility, that early puberty shit really fucks up the organism

Attached: 1521053998861.jpg (1462x883, 133K)

I don't give a fuck, change the system or fuck off

Attached: MGTOW.png (527x468, 340K)

Lol all these nerds pretending like going mgtow is a choice.

Protip: if women won't even look at you or talk to you, you're probably hideous. Clean your room(and I'm assuming that these people still live at home.) Sort yourself out.

I wonder if you'll be saying that to yourself in family court.

This is the most Talmudic post I read in a while
>yes goy, fuck your race, country and civilization.
Kys kahzar mutt

Is it summer already? What they want is a mutt nation you shit eating cuck. They have already won on the front of reducing white families by enacting subversive immigrants whose breed rates surpass Whites. War is a thing of the past now that they can get shitskins into tech. Now we just spawn MOABs and Jews hope to remove Russians densely white population. Don't need white Americans for that.

>7th white women hate thread today since 6 AM EST

Attached: juden.gif (234x234, 1.45M)

bump