Are All These Mass Shootings a Side Effect of a Sick Society?

Due to the internet era where people are more withdrawn from each other than ever. Are mass shootings a side effect of a damaged society?

Attached: 220px-Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (220x166, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rj0zBMq1EaE
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8109-transactional-and-relational-methods-of-interaction/
archive.is/PNQZe
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=SJMbxZ1k9NQ
johnsmilitaryhistory.com/fergusonrifle.html
historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/The-Puckle-or-Defense-Gun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

obviously

Yes. But no one wants to admit it or deal with it, so we all just resort to putting more restrictions on guns and video games, because fuck fixing society and mental health right?

Yes. Yes they are.

This

sick as in the FBI orchestrates it for the government so laws can be enacted to further punish people who respect the law?
I wonder what i'm going to do when war breaks out because i'd love to hunt garbage subhumans like OP and cut their eyes out

It's the product of a society where people who are different are severely marginalized. All while being told they live in a tolerant sociey and should tolerate everyone.

stop the raping of your kids before posting

Media controls society
It does it in the same way it controls fashion
We are programmed to be like the media
So are these shootings NOT to be expected?

bingo

this is such bullshit, there are hundreds of thousands of abortions each year and less than a percent of people are killed by guns

Attached: Causes of death 2016 - abortion.jpg (475x388, 87K)

Stop not being white before posting.

yes but the ones after columbine are false flags

100% pure croatian, what about you chedder nigger

How did they miss you?

Attached: IMG_2904.jpg (695x545, 88K)

A lot of people don't consider fetuses human, and don't think they should have rights.

mandatory government issued genetically engineering catgirl gfs when???

Attached: Konachan.com - 186327 2girls ass bikini blue_hair blush catgirl fang long_hair navel original pantie (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>t.kike

Attached: sssssnake tribe.jpg (832x420, 531K)

Yeah not just the internet dumbass how shortsighted are you? Can you read? Hear? See? Smell?

IDK, but this never happens in parochial schools.

Hahahahahaha!
>100% pure Croatian

Attached: IMG_2998.jpg (640x402, 44K)

checked
that's the real tragedy
not these staged mass-shootings

you're so stupid you replied to the wrong post
:)

It's by kids being raised on TV rather than their families.

But many people react differently either losing empathy, becoming reactionary, or dropping out completely and becoming hikikomori or NEET

Non white opinions
DISCARDED
why are you even typing?

Attached: IMG_2971.jpg (480x379, 59K)

Internet is a tool shed maybe not even haha. Why would I write it out for you numbskull?

It’s because they are raised by either single parents or two working parents, that’s it really

My sides just blew!

true, that's the power of Mockingbird media
The mass-shootings keep coming up as the most tragic thing that could happen yet the true crime against humanity gets dismissed as a source for face cream

Well what do you think it's the cause then?

Yes.

Western society does not value the right things. We are spiritually sick.

Mindless greed. You have more than X neighbor or family member or friend you’re in competition with. Spending time with your family/friends? Fuck it, you need to stay in the office until 10PM.

Why believe in God or a higher power? Corporate media and leftist intellectuals say it’s stupid. Worship yourself on Facebook instead. Don’t strive for higher ideals, this life is pointless and you’re gonna die anyway.

It's because they are not raised the
>100% Croatian
way.

Attached: IMG_2995.png (178x178, 5K)

Obviously.

Mass shootings were basically unheard of back in the 1950s.

How Croatian are you?

Started 1st August 1966 in the clock tower at Texas Uni and the phenomenon grew in step with liberality and media programming

Attached: IMG_2974.gif (490x377, 1.12M)

Everyone was just getting over the war I suppose

When did women enter the workforce user?

pretty funny that columbine in the 90's had a better surveillance system than a school in 2018
why haven't we seen surveillance of cruz?
oh wait, that's right, because he's a patsy and the people who actually killed kids were grown adults who did it for political reasons

no they are a result of multicultralism.

No shit. How is this even a question? That's why the gun debate is a bandaid. The truth is that our society is filled with anger, jealousy, resentment, and depression. Shit is a mess over here.

Look outside your window user, is everyone beating on each other?

Nice try, no one can run up to you and zap you with an obesity ray and have you die of an instantaneous heart attack. No one cares if someone dies through their own poor choices and habits, someone else killing you with a deadly weapon is much more concerning.

you know what was also unheard of back then?

Women's vote, single mothers.

Single mothers raising kids to be beta cucks that just snap, they even medicate them in order to get them under control because they have no man in the house.

Women are literally behind all mass shooters.

angry because the 'people of color' are too lazy to fix themselves
jealous of the white man and his success (even though asians are more successful)
resentful because the jealousy of whites isn't enough
and depressed because if we start another genocide of 'people of color' we might not have a comfy country to live in anymore

The reason kids are medicated is because the system wants to transform everyone into the borg.

hehe the late Andrew Breitbart would want to have a talk with you about the heart-stopping gun.

Here's the thing, i've been around Americans for a few decades and they respect guns, no question about that. What we're seeing is a degradation in the rights of those who are law abiding citizens and the end result is exactly the opposite of what the forefathers of the America's union intended.

No but people are shooting and stabbing each other in my city and young adults are shooting up schools.

forgot to add that whites are angry and depressed while people of color are jealous and resentful

There were no shitty Croatian Muslims spoiling everything either back then.
Tell you who rule though. Serbs

Attached: IMG_2999.jpg (245x347, 32K)

the people in high school are not young adults
maybe two decades ago they could be considered that, now they are glorified kindergarteners

It's a side effect of bullism
I say they deserve it (the bullies being shot i mean)

Im glad that someone else understands that mass shootings are a sympton of a dysfunctional society.
Realizing that these events are a effect of such a society is the final blackpill as you realize how sick society is and its effect on people. Modern western “civilization” disconnects people through social media and encourages them to partake in hedonism and degeneracy. Of course a sickness has its symptoms. There are multiple effects of such a society but mass shootings act as some of the most visible ones.

However, most people are lemmings and partake in this self destructive society without the anxiety that it is harmful emotionally and mentally. Then when these events break the news, instead pof realizing that modern society is the real culprit, they point their fingers at guns and call for more gun control. Of course mental illness is always associated with shooters but a major blackpill is that society causes mental illness. Modern western society is nothing more than an illness and terrible mass shootings are only one of its many destructive effects.

checked
that's the funny part, if you didn't see the webby's and videos proving that to be true for that circumstance the thought may have no crossed your mind and imagined the world to be a safer place, not saying it's safe but see how different your perception would be if you had not of seen what you have through the net

> All while being told they live in a tolerant sociey and should tolerate everyone.

I wonder if that's the part that really fucks them up? I mean, we've had horribly marginalized people before, throughout history really. However, the hyper-tolerance combined with the fact that some people will ALWAYS be marginalized (it's a necessary part of human social behavior and hierarchy) means that these people are exposed to just how... arbitrary that marginalization is?

Imagine you are in a social group with some percentage of people who are physically, or psychologically repulsive, yet these people MUST be tolerated, even embraced in the new paradigm (in effect they are generally just ignored, occasionally paraded around as a symbol of 'look how tolerant we are' and very rarely are truly accepted) meanwhile, imagine you're the random normie who gets chosen as that foundational 'bottom of the social totem pole'.

You look around, perhaps after trying a bit to work your way up, and see actual degenerates ranked well above you and realize there is no concrete ranking system or evaluation going on here, it's all become arbitrary. You reject the system entirely, you don't accept your place, you don't come to realize 'Maybe this is where I belong' instead you fill up with venom and hatred for such an arbitrary universe, and particularly for humanity itself. Perhaps you embrace the idea of being a monster instead.

Finally add some mood altering prescription drugs that specifically warn about 'actualizing violent or harmful behavior'

Serb shill diaspora detected

have a (you) pun'kin

Attached: officiallythebest.png (592x462, 10K)

Fatherless homes and the general decay of society. The internet offers community for alienated kids.

I don’t give a single fuck what some faggots in the 1800s intended. The right to bear arms was drafted in a time when loading a gun took a half hour per shot, obviously things are quite different now. I can understand wanting a pistol or even a shotgun for home defense, but why the blue fuck does anyone NEED a semiautomatic weapon?
>m-muh tyrannical government
If the government actually waged war on private citizens they would stomp the fuck out of us.

Attached: Drugs.jpg (550x538, 61K)

>If the government actually waged war on private citizens they would stomp the fuck out of us.
THIS. That' why we need to totally give up all of our guns, so we'd have even less chances of winning

>abortion is bad

Attached: 1512093178475.jpg (645x729, 27K)

You should, because the alternatives are few and quite shitty:
youtube.com/watch?v=rj0zBMq1EaE

I've never seen someone describe it so well. This is hitting the nail on the head. Everything seems arbitrary and nothing ever connections. You feel detached from everything and people seem like a giant arbitrary borg to you.

Another thing that's different is that you can no longer work your way up the ladder. If you're seen as the bottom people want to keep you as the bottom and give you no mobility. The stories of the past of people fighting their bullies and then making friends with them seem so foreign to me.Now what happens is you fight one person then a bunch of other people gang up on you. What made things different?

Attached: 7wFOLqD.jpg (1242x1119, 213K)

What? Why would you look at a bunch of angry, alienated and often medicated young men and think “Maybe there’s something about how we raise young men these days that causes them to act out violently?”? It’s unpossible.

kek

Yes, absolutely. But the sickness predates the rise of the mass internet. Consider the breakdown of the family, the rise of the new age left, mass immigration, and decline in religious belief. These are all modern problems exacerbated by the internet, but they all preceded the internet. None of these problems are themselves the sickness of modern society, but only the symptoms of the illness of modern society.

People are social animals, they have social needs and go haywire when those needs are not met. The relationships we form with other people fill those needs and keep us regular. Modern society disrupts these relationships -- we live in a scaled world, where relationships are becoming increasingly transactional as society becomes more corporate. We no longer live in the same places all our lives but are herded into big cities where everyone is a stranger. We retreat into ourselves and split from the world.

Pick any mass shooter you want, you'll find at bottom that they became desensitized to the world through shallow relationships. They went haywire and lashed out.

With all respect, if you want a good treatment of this, I'd suggest reading some MPC:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8109-transactional-and-relational-methods-of-interaction/

If you want a longer treatment, read anything by Emile Durkheim.

Attached: Anguish_(1878)_Schenck.jpg (4000x2431, 3.13M)

Hmm, a bunch of rednecks with guns versus a fucking carpet bombing, I wonder who wins.

hmm, a bunch of gook farmers vs the strongest military in the world. I wonder who wins

It's funny though, the premise is mass-shootings and the conversation mostly revolves around how people are fucked up, but what if these events are just a way to sell guns?
archive.is/PNQZe

no, they are medicated because a woman cannot control a boy once he is 13 and can overpower her.

Whatever, dude.

> but why the blue fuck does anyone NEED a semiautomatic weapon?

a disarmed population is easy to exploit. the average person has no means to hold their leaders accountable or defend their interests. in the case where civilians are disallowed to arm themselves, the only real power lies with armed forces, which are controlled by relatively few people. the "self-defense-against-muggers-and-rapists" angle is a red-herring.

Then why are kids medicated at 5 or in single digits?

An user posted this a while ago and I never got a chance to thank him. If anyone is curious about how sick our society is then watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

I don't take everything it says as truth, but I think it is pointing in the right direction. At this point in time many of us live in separated worlds. Being highly adjusted to an extremely sick society is not a sign of health. That is all.

Attached: 1520114674159.jpg (1373x1093, 532K)

kys commiefag

This is true and the shallowness around them makes them socialize less because they only see it as work without any benfit for shallow NPCs. Causing them to be driven crazier.

No. We are less violent today than we ever have been historically. These shootings are media ratings jerk off fests.

Go back 100 years and these kids be drafted to kill in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam.

We use to execute people in town square or watch gladiators die for entertainment.

Don’t buy this bullshit that we’re more violent because video games or whatever. Liberal bullshit

disarming people or increasing surveillance seems like a bad solution. even as a stop-gap measure it will make things worse in the long run.

any reason why no one wants to discuss the government and FBI involvement to increase gun sales by scaring the population with 2A restrictions?
>Why gun sales spike after mass shootings: It's not what you might think
archive.is/PNQZe

The average person is becoming less violent but the asocial people or people who are socially awkward are becoming more violent and angry at the world. It's like the world is reversing. Drug use is also going up in the sperg type people.

School shootings are a symptom of the (((media)))'s insistence on celebrating criminals.
I'm not denying that these other problems exist, but the phenomenon of kids shooting up their schools is entirely the result of news channel worship.

It's the HOW in how she gets her money

Attached: feinstein the opportunist.jpg (690x691, 134K)

cowardly shills btfo

Yes. This is what happens when you let Jews run your culture.

And you're right there is no concrete ranking or system. It's all based on whatever makes someone feel weird or strange. If you make people have the wrong feels these days it follows you the rest of your life.

The federal government cut spending on mental healthcare in he 80s. This caused every state to shut down their mental institutions and they began using jails and prisons as a place to file away the mentally deficient and insane. That is why we never heard of a school shooting until columbine. Trump admitted that was the problem last week when he said that our mental health care system is only 2 percent of what it was 30 years ago. They cut 98 percent of the spending.

Musket: 3 shots in 46 seconds: youtube.com/watch?v=SJMbxZ1k9NQ
When they wrote the 2A, while the average soldier of any army carried a smoothbore musket, a private citizen could purchase breach-loading rifles, such as the British Ferguson johnsmilitaryhistory.com/fergusonrifle.html Note also on link the flintlock 7-barrelled volley gun. There was also the (British again) Puckle Gun, described here as ‘the world’s first machine gun’ historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/The-Puckle-or-Defense-Gun/
The 2A authors were well aware that they writing into the US Constitution a right for ordinary citizens to purchase arm that were more advanced and more deadly than that carried by the average infantry soldier.
Also see pic.
(And if any wonder why us Brits used to be so innovative in firearms designs, that’s partly because we once had a flourishing firearms industry catering to the private citizen, courtesy of our own 1689 Bill of Rights: ‘That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law’.)

Attached: AsTheFoundersIntended.jpg (451x561, 78K)

Having a gun back in those days was like having a rocket launcher or a tank today.

I also think the public should be able to purchase a tank or a jet, or any weapon the military has.

We NEED the ability to defend ourselves from niggers, jews and the government when the time comes otherwise we will end up just like ever other place that has disarmed its people. Dead.

As regards your other point, a Sup Forums user already dealt with this, see pic.

Attached: Can'tGlassTheMass.png (872x886, 220K)

Yes men are not getting socialized because they are targets or radical feminism.

Since weak men don't know how to fight back they run away.

The failure of socialization makes it easier for the emotions and ideas from the reptilian part of the brain to snap back with shit from sex and violence.

Attached: tumblr_p5jvi0SJgC1vmzyato1_400.jpg (400x397, 34K)

This is how fighting back works in reality. You fight the bully back. Then the next day more people gang up on you.

theyre brave young men taking a stand against the sick sick world.
go texas bomber!

I think their mostly planned by the Elite/NWO.

Dude . They're

The memenazi is illiterate. Why are you surprised, leaf?

Look at those soulless eyes, thats how. She'll go be with Lucifer when she passes this life.