JIM CARREY BTFO! He has just painted an unflattering portrait of Sarah Sanders. People are criticising him

JIM CARREY BTFO! He has just painted an unflattering portrait of Sarah Sanders. People are criticising him.

Let’s stoke this fire by highlighting his privilege and that he is a sexist etc.

Watch the left And Fem/Lesbian alliance destroy him. He’s a leftist cuck, let’s use his own ideology to destroy him.

amp.businessinsider.com/jim-carrey-tweets-controversial-portrait-of-sarah-huckabee-sanders-2018-3

Attached: 7D0BBBF7-B56D-4B10-AA9F-6AAC0F3EE5E8.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ea1Po_yIMRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave Jim alone, or you'll have to deal with Lambright.

Attached: lambright2020shark-6.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Gen Z here.
Literally who?

He literally made his ex GF commit soduku
100% Misogynist with herpes.

Jesus, he looks fucking awful. What happened to him?

drugs

Bump

Here is the painting.

Attached: A33A5FDB-E7D3-4AF6-B097-22C7D030BE6A.jpg (913x1200, 240K)

Correction: the world currently experiencing itself as a character known as Jim Carrey painted an unflattering portrait of a character known as Sarah Sanders.

Always was a over acting cunt. fuk him

That faggot needs to go back to Canada

>makes thread
>screencaps it
Oy vey, everyone. Look what those nazis are up to.

Attached: 18A40BE4-D56C-45D2-97BA-ADF5BE646D1D.jpg (480x270, 29K)

>an unflattering portrait of Sarah Sanders.

I dare you to paint a flattering one.

I'm glad I can separate actors and musicians from their work. Otherwise I'd just be so annoyed.

Ace Ventura is top tier comedy.

So he's just hanging out with his crayons and drawing pictures of people now? WTF, Jim, get a grip.

found the culprit

Attached: n-BUSH-PAINTING-TEACHER-628x314.jpg (628x314, 30K)

I wish all the worst to that ugly mannish bitch. She's so goddamn rude. Trump should pick someone else.

>white knighting for sasquatch sanders
you're a fucking pitiful cuck

It would be interesting to see how Carrey handles this.
He is on one of those new age "no ego" massive ego trips. If they start attacking his character now he will freak the fuck out.

Bush's paintings were impressive considering he took up water coloring in his 70s

Attached: 1488488710098.png (960x638, 663K)

>actually believing that he paints those himself
he probably has someone else do it my guy, public perception is the only thing his PR people think of when they release pictures of people like bush

Good. His art is shit.
He literally has a warehouse full of supplies, yet he can't create anything of artistic merit.

Attached: shit.jpg (1050x615, 138K)

Why would he care about what people think of him 3 years out of office? He does it for fun

So what STD did Jim Carrey lie about not having before he slept with whom?

Thinking about taking up art as a hobby to help me deal with anxiety and depression. Should I start with drawing?

Lul

Satanism.

His paintings aren't technically good.

But I am sure it isn't what he was going for. Either he is just painting to relax or he is doing it for the PR it gives him. Perhaps they were even painted by someone else.

Either way, you can actually learn to paint pretty fucking good within just three months if you have the right teacher and work morale. Which Bush clearly did not.

Attached: putin-painting.jpg (2048x1339, 369K)

some arty user please make a painting/cartoon of carey with herpes and dmt aliens. I used to love JIm in the 90s. He was one of if not the biggest stars of the 90s. crazy how time changes everything

Liberalism

Do water coloring. That's what Bush did. It's easy to learn the basics.

Make him into the next James Woods

I would but I can't waste my time in oils for that right now. Got other commitments, otherwise I'd do it. Maybe someone on /ic/ would?

The guy your mom fantasizes about when she's doing your step dad

The blue pill

Soy

Bush certainly did it to relax. The guy is retired why does he need publicity?

because he's a globalist, and he wants to maintain his image
lurk more, weak minded goy, if you honestly think that the people we're up against would ever tell the truth, even on something like this, you are too weak to face them

I like the Ace Venture where he fucks a tranny

That painting looks great.

he just recently criticized Trump
he comes from a globalist family, his father was an avowed piece of shit
you are sub 90 IQ if you think that the bush family just stops being deceptive when they aren't in office

he sought the short path lo kaufmanhood, a risky endeavor, is now paying a karmic price

aids

im really surprised he did this. i thought he was a nice guy. shaming her looks is a nasty low blow. what an asshole

Meh whatever. That's kind of what she looks like.

>he wants to maintain his image
You mean the image of a dumb stooge that he and his inner circle cultivated in the minds of retards like you? The image that made him look like he was dumb hick instead of the heir to one of the most powerful political dynasties in American history? The image that's made him the biggest red herring in the last 40 years of American politics?
Nah, you're right. I'm just a dumb goy.

Lel. Dude is full of hate and STDs.

>he just recently criticized Trump
"Oh no, someone said mean things about my kike puppet daddy! Magapedes to the rescue!"

Did anyone else see that super mastubatory/egotripping/self-congradulatory "documentary" Jim and Andy?

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? The whole ending of that movie was him just jacking him self off. He was making these CREEPY stares into the camera while regurgitating a bunch of stuffy insufferable nonsense / poorly represented ideas / babbys first shroom trip / existential pretentiousness.

Totally on some shitty high-horse

>He’s a leftist cuck

No, he' s not, you putrid vaginal belch. Why do you think Hollywood doesn' t cast him anymore.

Meme him to suicide? We have done it before. It can be done again. Together with the power of the Trump-curse, I give it to the end of the year. It will not be silent.

You ever seen Man on the Moon?

That Liar movie and bruce almighty were also good.

trump deranged...UNHINGED!!

Attached: 1520994083949.jpg (262x323, 19K)

The President broke Jim Carrey

Yeah I don't know what he took, because I had an ego death and beyond turning me into a spiritual person it didn't really turn me into a zombie devoid of any emotions for nearly a year.

Ummm sweetie.. you need to look around you. He's just another Hollywood shill.

yeah. I like his stuff, and him as an actor. I can't understand what happened to him - but I really seriously think this is some kind of reaction to what happened with his ex. I'm sure it eats away at him daily and somewhere in that recovery period he was introduced to psychedelics, but since he's a celebrity he probably also became aware of the fact that the internet is aware of who he is... silence, then suddenly back in the spotlight with these strange interviews/behavior and then suddenly a film to sort of "recollect" on the golden years and his success as an actor. but it seemed all so transparent and odd.

He seems pretty based to me. youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

He simply made fun of some neocon kike-enabler.

i agree.

Carey Is KEK approved. Normies can't stand him.

Only The_Donald getting their titties in a twist over it.

New age.

He doesnt want the responsibility to right wrongs. So he says anything but ACT AGAINST THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=ea1Po_yIMRk

to be fair if anything he made her look (probably owing to lack of artistic ability) better than she actually does.

I just knew the conservative women and hardcore feminists were going to rip him to shreds after I first saw this.

But Jim's a comedian, so I doubt he gives a single fuck. This is just a bonus, he thought he was only going to trigger conservatives, but now he's triggered the SJWs as well.

A 1990's movie star has-been

Kill that pic with fire!

draw a picture of genital herpes and call Jim Carrey...or just refer to herpes as Jim Carrey

#MeToo! Carrey is a misogynist!

He never said it was Sarah!!!
Everyone just saw her in that picture and everyone is to blame.

Honestly Sarah is much much uglier than that!

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

That was his home movie

Oh, Jim. Why couldn't you just stay out of it?

>What happened to him?

It's known technically as "aging". It happens to everyone that doesn't, well, y'know... die.

Bump a coke

Attached: 942EF723-2F2A-49E6-86E6-66FEF74B8A5F.jpg (1165x530, 487K)

looking at his political artwork on twitter and it's.. is it a joke? the satire is of such abysmally low quality that it feels like hes either fucking with his audience or is legitimately retarded.

is this the harvey weinstein guy that gives STD to women after he promises them the world, and then they "commit suicide"?

no, he wants to be tortured
he's doing the Marina the serbian slut Abramovic satanic routine that Sabbatean-Frankists love to do
BTW he says he doesn't exist so why are we even paying attention to him?

I like to believe he's well red-pilled and aware of what goes on at the top of Hollywood. I bet threats were made, or they even tried to kill him. He doesn't look great now, and for a while looked VERY sick. Maybe he's just a happy little puppet now after he saw what they did to Prince and so many others.