Lupin III

I began watching Lupin III and i'm having a blast. I'm at the middle of part 2, i planned to watch all the movies and series.

Part 2 was a grind. Quality of episodes varied so much.

Part 2 is hard to watch and Part 3 doesn't get a lot better. Part 4 is fucking great though don't listen to the haters

Yeah i noticed that, some ep were clearly better than others. But it's still nice to watch while eating.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who strugged after the first season ended. I just hate when Lupin and co are incompetent. It's very frustrating to watch

I'll watch it for sure. Some thoughts on tha part 5 ?

Part four is the most recent, isn't it?

Part 5 isn't out yet. It's set in France I think.

So Part 4 is the one in italy ?

Yes

Don't have the time to watch full series in general anymore, what are the best movies?

Part 4 is great but I haven't seen much of the earlier stuff. Does anyone want to sell me on it or say how well it holds up?
I thought Part 4 hit a great sweet spot.

Well you have to like old anime. And it's true that part 2 has some mediocre episodes. But if you watch it on a daily basis while doing something else at the same time, like eating, it's really nice.

you have time to post here you have time to watch episodes retard

Part 1 was really good. Part 2 was alright but It's really hard to justify 155 episodes for a few gems. I burned out at Part 3 and it's been like two years since I watched any.

The movies were the highlight of the entire franchise though.

Posting on here doesn't take as long as it does to watch 100+ episodes of anime. Atleast for me anyway, dunno what your case is.

You don't have any time constraint to finish the show. I've been watching Detective Conan for years and I'm still not caught up. Watch the show or don't watch it, retard.

Don't have the time to watch full series in general anymore, what are the best movies?

I have only seen up to Missed by a dollar and my top 5 would be
Cagliostro
Fuma
Dead or alive
Voyage of Danger
But you should at least watch part 1

I've seen the recent Jigen and Goemon movies, First Contact, Stolen Lupin, and Castle of Caglistro. Also the awful and lazy special they through together using part 4 footage and Mine Fujiko's show since I didn't mention it above.

Which of the other movies are worthwhile?

Fuck outta here

Watch Mystery of Mamo as well. I can't recommend any of the specials that I've seen though.