MHA vs BC

Which series do you hate more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
youtube.com/watch?v=k_k-JjNJq0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both series are equally retarded and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard too.

They're both better than your favorite

>I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is stupid!

Is this the only way BCfags can get anyone to talk about their shitty manga?

Neither. I didn't read them so I don't give a shit.

When did I say that I was a BCfag?

Naruto.

Both are currently better than One Piece.

I have only read and watched MHA, but from the little I've seen of Black Cover I can say that the former is looking much better, so much so that it isn't even a competition. Seriously, what the fuck is this? youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

Not a human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_k-JjNJq0A

At least real people cry like bitches.

What kind of retard unironically screams like Asta?

>video based on the first EPISODE
>video based on the first SEASON

Sorry bud

Both are shit but BC is better because it doesn't spawn as many retarded fans who think their series isn't dumb, generic and cliched.

Asta's (or whatever his name is) shouting makes my ears bleed. Deku's crying makes me slightly annoyed, at best.

Can't hate the one with cute girls and cute boys.

fucking this, I just tried to start watching this today but it was too fucking annoying

I'd rather fuck your asshole than your sister's pussy, I reckon.

BC is horrible.

Having read both since they've been serialized:
Both have their highs and lows but MHA has higher highs and BC has lower lows. Both have their share of problems for sure, but BC's are more egregious. I don't hate either, I just have lower floor and ceiling expectations for BC.

I hate flaseflag thread made by retards.
Pic related to everyone posting seriously in this thread too.

>Calls others retarded
>Can't spell false.

Althought BNHA is the best shounen out there BC outclases it by far with its compelling characters, BNHA has deep characters and interesting but BC has better interactions and better motives. I haven;t read BC manga yet but the first episode had me pumped up from the interesting interactions between Yuno and Asta like why is Yuno such an edgelord just to have it finally revealed that he was bullied as a kid and BNHA is a better shounen tho

MHA only because fans put it in a higher pedestal while everyone shits on BC.

Can Black Clover kill Boku no hero academia?

Meta is not an argument.